critical Haze grow show coming soon

and heres the clones that are going into the flooded tubes

picture.php

and a pic from below

picture.php

peace
BL

Hey Billy,

It sounds like you choose the same keeper as me - well balanced high (not the indica doms) about 9 weeks. Smells like lemon candy. Tastes suprisingly hazey. Cures to Grapefruit. Stunning plant. Best growth vigour I've ever seen.

I still have my mumma...I'll be growing her for YEARS, no doubts. My mate reckons this'll be the new Cheese round here for sure.

You could push 20 ozs, I reckon. Top notch bud, huge bag appeal and highly valuable end product. You're right, there were no bad phenos.

GS

hey groover,
yeah its deff a popular flavour, the masses as I call em aren't used to the taste or the high, and they talk about these tastes for ever.. I got exactly what I wanted at the beginning of this thread "something to replace the ever popular S.A.G.E." which took 12 weeks to flower properly. this CH is way better and only takes 9 weeks:D
Peace
BL

Oh what a difference a week makes...:D

Week 3 of Flower in the Tree Machines

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you all like, things are going swimmingly:)

next week the plants are going in the tubes, I think they will be just as impressive as the trees...
more pics to come...

Peace
BL

ps there are some new additions to this room.. we have put 3 of the T5 units on the ceiling, they are 320 watts each, so they total 960 watts + 600watts HPS += 1560 watts total light... the T5's are not close enough to have a deal of effect ime, but after much heated debate, we came to the conclusion that they would be more efficient at heating the room than a 2KW heater...

Update on the vegging CH,

this is around a week after the first pics, as you can see there is a bit of progress, they look healthy now lol, which I'm happy with. But the lid is letting a bit too much light through, and I'm starting to get a bit of green on the roots, which I'm not happy with... I will address this before the next cuts go in, and may try a flush with H2O2 tommorow.. never had this prob before, but I never used the T5's for this method before, shows how good they are I suppose.

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
BL

Here's some more of my expert photography...

Update week four in the tree machines..

picture.php

picture.php

I'm gonna edit this post when I'm not pissed...LOL

PPPPeeaceee
Burp
Billy er b b Billy (pissed up) Liar

hey Billy
very nice growing man
plants look very healthy and happy in those tree machines , you re doing a great job with them
cant wait to see the colas getting fatter

thanks for sharing

L33t, how you doing dude?,
they do look very happy, I agree.. these tree machines, or reciculating hydroponics, are great, I think the lamp placement has a lot to do with it also.. they had only 4 weeks veg and look like they will yield just great..
It was only the luck of the draw that gave me 2 Pheno's that really seem to express this hybrid well.
thanks for the kind words mate..
one thing to note when looking at these trees, is that only 600w are being used effectively.. each bulb fires for 3hrs, then flips over to the other bulb, the T5's are not close enough for any real bud development..

king acehole, these next few weeks should be the exciting ones..
I cant really tell you much about the smells from this week, as most of the maintenance work was outside the room, and didnt take long, then it was off to the pub...lol
but last week I spent a bit more time in there, and the smells were very interesting indeed.. smell of smoking weed, very musky, unlike any other growing plant.. couldnt tell which plant it was tho.. could of been just a mix from the 2 different pheno's..

any way, whats that I hear you say: "more shit photography please Billy?"
well here you go.. the second one is the Main cola from the more haze dominant girl... Yes I know.. great camera work billy.. I know, I know.. LOL

picture.php

picture.php

last night I uped the ec from ~1.2 to around 1.4 in the passive res which feeds the active res, so the ec will slowly climb in the system this week..

Peace
BL

little update

well, I was going to put the clones in the tubes last week, but made a last minute decision, to veg for 1 more week in the cloner.. and I think I made the right choice, what do you lot reckon??:

this one shows the testing/research facilities.. the top shelf, is enclosed in B&W so I can 12/12 in there..
picture.php

heres the vegging plants
picture.php

And the rooty tooties..
picture.php

on this you can see the secondary roots, they are so much better at uptake than, normal NFT type roots, the ones you really want are the really fine root hairs, they are the third set of roots if you like, and you will never really get with sprinkleoponics.. for that you need true aero... BIG next step.. the fine root hairs naturally exist in worm holes in soil and rely on high humidity.. not actual water..

Peace
BL

Keeping it green as usual...

Willie you are always into sumfing... what the f*&K!!!

Are those lovelies under T5's???

Cause if you added those bad boys to the mix your shit would be unstoppable.

Mediman on the fourm grows trees in 46 days straight from clone under a T5 fixture... his shit is exploding in rockwool bales before he moves to the 1k's. Maybe he will make an appearance...

Here is link to his current grow of JTR: http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42009

When can I get my tree machines guy? 8 for starters and be gentle with the pound eh? LOL!

Peace,

Chana

Last edited:
Hey channa..
how are you, good I hope, and the family...
yes they are t5's.. I love 'em.
I've got three of the t5 units fixed to the ceiling with the tree's. hope they do the biz..
I'm sure you are resourceful enough to make something along the same lines;)

so I thought I'd put up the last pics of the clones before they get transplanted in the next few days.. I'm very happy with these, and hope you can see the growth in 48 hours.

first, this was less than 2 weeks ago:
picture.php

2 days ago 4pm:
picture.php

Today 4pm:
picture.php

and a few more:
picture.php

single plant shot
picture.php

peace
BL

B to the L...

I would of figured you for a T5 kind of guy...

LMAO... you got three fixtrues running right now... crazy b!

Serious though, T5 are the way to go, for sure...

I need to cop a 4x4 8 bulb fixture shortly...

B, are those clones all from one CH pheno or are they from different ones?

Thank you for asking about the family, they are good... wife is going to have a bird cause I told here I am building another garden above the basement one and my daughters are my very best grow to-date...

Hoping to crop out soon and get some bills out the way!

I hope your family are well and you are keeping safe...

Got a brover in Halifax, when I check him, we need to link with Groover, smoke and have a few pints...

Peace,

Chana

ohhhh, I'd say you made a sound decision!D

Looking sweet man, Actually, those look happy! Good work mayn.

Nvr grew out any of the CM/hybrids. Would like the CM to thought for sure.

Anyways, keep it up! I love seeing this $hit all around MNS! Paint this mutha Fu@ka green!

-Smoke

-Smoke

hey Chana Masala,
we got about 20 of the t5's, used them for a big SOG, a year or so ago.. some are just lighting a work space now though. my big grow days are long gone..:(
but yea, in the tree room, there are 3 t5's on the ceiling, and 2 600w bulbs running on a flip flop..
the ch clones are from 6 of the 9 females I initially got.
my family are good too.. thanks....
I'm deff up for a smokey drinky thingy...:D one of the few good things about the uk is its small.. so we are never too far away, let me know when you are around man deffo...:)
good luck with the new room, the wife will see sense??? lol
Smoke Dream, yes I'm so glad I didn't transplant last week, the last 7 days have seen amazing health and growth...:)

So here's a little update..
the clones have gone into the tubes, the net has gone in front of the plants, all is secure and safe and sound.. very happy...
we have had to start tying up branches from the tree's as the buds are getting to heavy..
but its not all good news... from what I can work out; 2 weeks ago, the small interior light in the grow room was left on for 24 hours.. I didn't notice any thing last week, but this week, you can see obvious reveg. but worse of all pollinated flowers... not many but they are there.. I'm felling pretty pissed off about it, but I suppose its human error..
I have room shots on my fone, but needs bluetooth and stuff, so a job for tommorow..
so thats where we stand at week 5 in the tree machines..

peace
BL

here's the pics week5 in the tree machines

this shows the more sativa girl, less affected by the reveg, but more affected by the hermie prob..
picture.php

this one shows the more indica of the 2. quite massively affected by reveg..
picture.php

and a couple of the plants in the tubes.. I hope that next week we will have seen quite a bit of stretch, and the net should end up pretty much full in a few weeks...
picture.php

the light bulb has now been removed from the room.. so no more light leaks.... the room is 100% light tight other wise.. and this will never happen again:(
Hey ho.. live and learn eh..:p

peace
BL

Great Foundations Make For Great Plants BL

Wow, thats one of the nicest compliments you could give me Joe..
Thanks very much:D
Peace
BL

Well, It's True :)
I've Seen Plenty Of DWC Grows , And Although You ( Or I ) Cannot Contest With The Results Of , Say , An Atomix Aeroponic , Or O2XS System That Produces The Fine Mass Of Air Roots , You Have Managed Whiter Than White Multiples Growing In The Same Tub.
I Have Gone As Far As Growing Two Per Tub With Good Results , My Most Recent A Cheese Grow , In 20 Litre Tubs , Covered With A House For Sale Sign I Sourced For Free :D
It Was The First Time I Had Used GHE BioSevia Nutients ( Along With Cannazym, Of Course ). Sticking To Weekly Nute Changes And PH Corrected Top Up's , I Had No Problems At All.
I Noticed The Big Tubs ( Big Trees ) You Are Using , And Have A Few Myself
Mine Are 75 Litre Toolboxes I Traded For
I've Had One In The Garden For Almost Two Years Now , Full Of Water , And Theres Not Even The Hint Of It Bulging.
I Love DWC, And Have Considered Using Big Tubs , Recirculating To A Resevoir With A GHE Biofilter Attached .

But A D.I.Y System Can Produce Equal Results If One Is On A Tight Budget
Also The Dr Sochting Oxydator ; Filled With Hydrogen Peroxide , A Ceramic Base Is Screwed Onto The Container And Once Submerged It Releases 100% D.O ( Dissolved Oxygen ) Without Interfering With Live Bacteria And Healthy Nematodes That Come From Products Like Cannazym, Trichodermia003, And Vita Link Bio Pak .
Normal Air Pumps Deliver Around 14 mg D.O / Hour
And Unlike Conventonal Application Of H202 Which Dissipates After A Couple Of Hours , The Dr Sochting Oxydator Works 24/7

As I'm Growing Critical Haze Now Too, In Soil , I May Do A DWC Grow
Two Plants In A 75 Litre Tub
Joe:)

Attachments

• Critical Haze - Near Empty Bud Room -Bleak.jpg
    Critical Haze - Near Empty Bud Room -Bleak.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 14
  • a couple of DIY Tubblers.jpg
    a couple of DIY Tubblers.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Cheap And Cheerful DWC-Under A Tenner.jpg
    Cheap And Cheerful DWC-Under A Tenner.jpg