critical Haze grow show coming soon

i take back what i said about the smells, they are varying from a sweet blissful smell i cant describe, to a peppery incense smell. Both are very nice. Still no flowering info.

sorry bout no updates, had to relocate plants just before xmas due to some security issues.
having probs with next door neighbour at local grow location, now they are MILES away from me with one of the most paranoid growers ever, he just wont talk on the fone!!!;) I have no idea how they getting on, or how my new DWC VScrOG is doing :eek:
I cant get there because of the great British weather!
But the CH should be sexed, reveged and ready to clone, man this is exciting!
Its like growing blind folded lolol.:)
I may try and get him to start an account here and use a proxy, just so we can talk here if nothing else. but like i say he is PARANOID, wont even let me post fotos of any thing we do.
I have to respect him.
peace
BL

Hey BL,

You DO have to respect him, really.. He is doing you a MASSIVE favour letting you grow in his property.

Growing by remote control! LOL

I hope they are lookling as good as mine (all except one weedy little fucker - not sure whether to just cull the mother or give her another chance. I suppose something may have caused lack of vigour but I can't see what - all the others are superb looking. She'll have to produce some fantastic weed for me to give her another go, that's for sure.)

I bet you can't wait to see how they are!

Why do you sex and reveg then cut? Why not grow, cut then sex/flower the cuts?(obviously culling fathers as well as mothers from unwanted phenos until you have a selection of nice pheno females...)

GS

Hi grover, hope you are well,
Have you been in for your op yet?
The reason I 12/12 from seed is speed/space usualy (with no security issues).
From seed i can sex in a couple weeks tops in most cases (preflowers), males usualy show first (although on my last CH fems showed first, how did yours show), so in a couple weeks ican be done with any males and not used much space at all. then a couple weeks later i have reveged mothers and clones ready for flower (pheno selection), when selection is done i have some massive mums (in Hydro) ready to take as many clones as poss( and they are seed plants which i prefer for mothers). Its also a bit of habit as i used to sell shit loads of clones and found this sped up getting new strains to market. thats why I had lots happy customers for clones (How sure are you when yo buy clones that you got the best pheno of that strain). I'll tell you the whole story of why i dont do that any more one day, unless Guy Ritchie makes a film about it first lolol.
Peace
BL

PS
I think shanti recommends darkening a branch on each seed plant for around 10 days (strain dependent) to show sex, never tried this but sounds good, although I think my way (learnt it from heath who used this method for testing his seed) is quicker when done correctly Because you dont need to wait for decent branching.
Peace
BL

Damn BL I just read this entire thread. Glad its ok now more or less. That was a chilling post #53. Like a twist in a novel or movie you didn't see coming. I was caught when I was 15 ..mid 40 something now so way back when.. growing a dozen or so on my folks balcony. Told my mom they were flowers or tomatoes or something. Her friend saw them one day and told her. She was so mad that she had the cops there when I got home. But I was a kid, and it amounted to little. She was mostly mad that Id made a fool of her. Can't argue.

But I tell you what. Legal now, but Ive had some nightmares I was really glad I got to wake up from!

Good on you. Don't ya dare stop. Just learn.

JP

Hi Jack Pullo,
certainly was a twist, a twist in my life!
so much has changed in my life in the months since.
had to cut ties with alot of people (good and bad).
Now all has died down, I can start again, but alot smaller than before.
Hope this year holds more luck for me and others I was associated with, things got real messy last year and some very bad things happened to very good friends of mine.
Thanx for your thoughts JP, had simlar run ins with parents in my teens, got caught on acid when I was about 14 - 15 yrs old, scared me half to death, but never put me off LOL. Imagine if she would of called the law:eek:

going to see my CH mid week, cant wait its been ages. hope my mates done em proud, or even just kept em alive lol.
Hope to get them local so I can share pics and so!
Peace and love.
BL

just been to see my babies and c'mon they are amazingly healthy, showing so much vigour. I am happy:D:D
full update where we are at tomorrow. its time for spliff then bed now.
Peace and dreams
billy

just been for another visit,
I was getting very worried bout them, what with Groovers hermi probs and such.
its been a couple o weeks since last visit, and I think I mentioned the guy who looks after them for me tells me nothing between visits (security).
Now where do I start?
Well, NO hermi issues what so ever at this stage!!:)
There were only 12 plants left from the original 18, (some got damaged early on, and what ever happened since doesnt realy bother me) and from those 12 THREE were, wait for it........... Bastard shitface twating males, with the best balls in the business:D:D anyway they're dead dead dead now.LOL
so 9 ladies (I've been there).
Notes on enviroment; nitetimes are quite cold for them, down to about 15 degs Celcius. and about 24-26 lights on. (no red stems, as the rest of the room were showing)
NO Light leaks..
Verrrry very very weak nutes, they are in multipurpose compost in thimbles!!!!
Pure white healthy root coming out of the bottom of thimbles.
now the food.. A funny one this.. as things with this grow are a bit up in the air, so to speak... they ended up in the middle of a hydro V-ScroG, and once I felt the multi purpose compost had been exhausted (just water for a few weeks) I told the grower to just throw in some of the hydro nutes, knowing they are very weak. i have done this on many occasions with success. and my view is that the compost just becomes a hydroponic medium after time..
Humidity is low most of the time.. not too pleased about that but hey ho.
so that is the state of affairs as we stand. By far Not A Perfect grow space. But Quite honestly the most vigorous and healthy plants I've worked with to date.
Only two pheno's to note at the mo; dark green and light green, all plants at one height after stretch (Bout 500mm), cant say any thing about aromas tonight, as there was a lot going off in the room wit other plants..
Thats about as much info as I have for know, Any Q's please dont Hesitate:)
Peace
BL

Off to see me babies.
Update this eve, if I can be arsed.. LOL
Peace
BL

well...
bit of an update for ya'll.. I've pretty much been drunk as a skunk since so I'll tell you what I can.. LOL
out of the 9 ladies we have 2 distinct phenos at the present (4 weeks-ish)
I think 6 sativa girls and 3 indica/sativa girls.
all plants are stretchers, all seen very hardy and are dealing with the lower night time temps, (yes we do have a heater, but construction and location make it diff to controll night time temps) only 2 of the sativa/indica girls are showing any red stems, and very little at that.
Even with this small stress factor there have been no hermies WHAT SO EVER...
smell is very subtle on the sat girls, but one particular sat ind girl gave me the sticky nose that groover spoke of.. LOL. and the smell from her is soo soo fruity skunky slightly berry and she is packing on the weight with more girth to the bud.
there you go told you I couldn't remember much LOLOL
hope to get some pics next time round..
Peace
BL

hello folks,
firstly many many apologies for not keeping this thread updated, times have been a little turbulent to say the least, and I'm getting a bit bored of moving mother plants.....
so here we are at ~week 9 flower for the original seed plants, and they've began finishing off, I have 9 females, and 2 clones from each female at 2 separate locations (security!). I'll be harvesting whats ready, 2moro. and poss harvest all plants if they not far off.. as I need the space quite desperately.
This grow was a VScroG, or Vertical Screen of Green with vertical bulbs in the middle, and plants were grown in a hydro system.. I havent seen this grow since I last updated this thread. so I am quite excited to get there and see and smell the plants.:)
I'm taking a camera with me, so I'll get a bud shot from each 9 plants and a couple pics of the system I made.
the room will be filled with CH once again, this time 2 trees, 2 x 1000w (on a flip flop) and the VScroG on the backside of the bulbs.. sounds complicated but is actually very simple.. you will see..
what I can say is these plants have been a joy to work with an all levels, vigour is unsurpassed by anything I have grown in the last 14 years.
So I'll keep this thread going with all things CH over the years, and the next grow will be here, and the guerilla grow and mothers and babies and just all things CH from me...:D
thanks for reading if anyone does..hehehe
here's a couple pics of they mothers before they had to move home..
picture.php

picture.php

Peace
BL

Last edited:
Hey china:D

Looking awesome, Critical haze is Great weed, ran some outdoors last year
We need more Critical haze threads, those haze seekers would be better off running this gear that some over priced hyped BS,

I'm shit at updating my threads as well, but hey i'm always too busy smoking the last crop!

You look much more sorted out than me mate, looking forward to seeing it

Up to me bollocks in g13/sk at present it is a very nice indica persuasion

hello everyone,
Thanks to all who have looked in (over 5000:D), I finally have dried critical haze to smoke, and I am very pleased with the results, I have 3 or four pheno's, but 1 VERY interesting pheno which is exactly what I was looking for, Big yielder, HAZEY, and comes in at around 9 weeks. and a very pleasant up high, tastes and smells like fruity candy, something from a sweet shop my mate reckons.
Very happy customer:D
there are a few grows happening now with all the phenos, and I'll be getting pics from time to time during flowering.
unfortunately I had a bit of a security scare a while ago and had to give my mothers away and someone put them into flower, so he took no notice of my labelling:( anyway got 2 of em back and I did this
picture.php

picture.php

the two trees are unknown phenos ( but there's not a bad one ) and are in my tree machines I hope for about 20 oz from each tree.
the orange pipe around the outside of the room is flooded about 2 3rds and is constantly flowing. when the cuts are rooted they will go in and will be around 3 weeks behind the trees giving me a perpetual harvest. Once they are in the tubes, a mesh with 50mm squares will go in front of the plants to form a V-ScrOG (vertical screen of green).
The lights are 2 x 600w HPS, and are running from a 1000w ballast, and a flip flop relay, each bulb is on for 3 hours at a time, if that makes sense??? I will be changing the bulbs for 1000w hps in a couple of weeks.
hoping all goes well, and any questions fire away...
peace
BL

Hey there Billy,

Nice looking setup you got going, good to see something different.
Your tree machine seems like a winner and if I had a bit more space and hadn't bought a bunch of 100GT tanks from Nutriculture recently I'd try it out.
Trees are the way forward alright and some of the strains MNS produce look perfect for the job.
Critical haze seems like a good choice,Nev's Skunk could be good for it too as it has alot of stretch and produces some big heavy colas.

Shame to hear your mate flowerwed out your mums, what was up with that?

Peace GG

thanks GG,
I have big hopes for the tree machines, and they are proving to do there job really well, I hope to have them on sale this time next year, but will be looking for some testers along the way, got plans for an NFT version too...
yea i like the sound of the nevs Sk, but get visions of too much stetch for the trees, but would be great to go in the V-ScrOG.:D

flowering my mums did piss me off a little, but better safe than sorry.. got back ups here and there..
peace
BL

I've been thinking recently about backing my girls up somewhere, but my options are limited, better safe than sorry though so I might have to sort something.

Can multiple tree machines be connected together and feed off the same large res Billy? In the future I'd be interested in that, especially if it was NFT.

I love the simplicity of NFT, at the moment I just take cuttings from the aerocloner(no medium) and put them straight into my NFT to flower. At the end all I have to dump is some spreader mat and some roots,which practically disappear after being dried out.

So when your developing the NFT version let me know bud.

Peace GG

Hi gg,
the tree machines in the pics are connected to a central res, and the flooded tube also uses the same res, constantly recirculating using a 4000lph pump. they use the same principal that nft uses as in they use highly oxygenated water from the recirculating action, but the roots are in deep water instead of just a film like nft. my plan for a large plant nft system is simply having sloped teirs with the water trickling down in a water fall action, then recirculating to the central res, if that makes any sense lol!!!

heres a couple dried but not cured buds of the ch, the one on the left is super hazey:D

picture.php

peace
BL

Back