critical Haze grow show coming soon

not my first offense, got caught with class a 9 yrs ago.
Charged with cultivation of cannabis of course!
was given a caution.
found with 25 plants in total; remains of 4 trees, 16 critical haze seedling 1 Armageddon mother and 4 cuts of S.A.G.E.

Shit mate sorry to hear, its every growers worse nightmare. Caution any bad in fairness tho, hope things look up from here for ya.

cheers uncle
not phased by a police caution, better than being dragged through the courts, been there before!
peace
bl

Billy, sorry to hear about your predicament for sure. Since you are still around however I'd like to ask you some questions to keep your mind sharp ;) In another thread I saw you were getting 1.2gpw with the T5s, I was wondering what strain(s) you ran, what height you flowered and what height they'd generally finish, and what your yield per plant was on average... I assume you were talking about a grow similar to the one you posted pics of early on in the thread.. T5s are pretty amazing for veg I've found. I have a 400MH with a brand new light right next to an 8 lamp T5 and the vegged plants under the T5 are always a TON more branchy than anything under the MH. I've never quite understood why but it happens religiously. Anyway, if you have some time to answer any of those questions I'd greatly appreciate it.

BB

Hi bb,
the strain used in the pics is S.A.G.E. from thseeds,
flowering is trigered at about 4-6 inches, clones are rooted then veged under t5s, 24hr light, for bout 3-4 days.
plants finish bout 10-14 inch,
yeild per plant varies between 7-14 gram
the t5 units measure 1500x500mm, so we use 2 side by side each unit has 4 80 watt tubes, under two lights we get 3 garden trays,, each tray holds 32 1l pots,
this method gives between 26-27 oz every time and the grow room isnt affected by outside temps,
you need to pay attention to the colour chart in the bulb manufacturers brochure to make sure the bulb has enough red spec for flower. our bulbs are great for flower and veg:D
hope this helps bb
peas and gloves
billy liar

sorry to here about that billy ... haven't been here in a long time and was just doing some research on some new shanti kit...

So what shop or at least what manor...I myself think alot of this is going on especially in se ldn ;)

all the best

good news!
I have had them for a while now that just cracked, i have eight or nine young one's
i will also post some information about mine and some pictures if anything nasty comes out.
good luck.

just dropped mine in holmes,
feel free to drop some pics here if you want mate, all is good to see as methods differ and discussion inspires, what light regime are you using? 12/12 from seed or 18/6?
Peace to all
BL

seeds4.jpg
seeds5.jpg
this will be the start of a comprehensive diary 12/12 from seed
Peace
BL

bl nice to see u just doing what you do still after the cops got your crop mate. I will be having a look in on these i plan on a crop of ch my self in the not to distant future. Hope everything go to plan this time mate.

cheers brock1,
this is what i do, and is my trade in life. wish i could of got clones of the ch's that got took would have had some nice pics by now:eek: been flowering the rest of the S.A.G.E. (including mothers) that we had going so no diaries here. just put some clones in my new room (mandala #1) to test the room, Not 100% happy with the room just yet, but may share a few pics along the way, before it gets filled with ch.
17/18 germed not bad, to say there was no soaking, scratching or witchcraft,:)
peace
BL

Happy to Hear all is better!

Hello Billy Liar....:) I have had some scares myself in the past not to long ago, but nothing was taken from me. I pulled all my plants before any problems with the law. I am happy your back in the hobby, but still be extremely careful with your grows! I would rather loose all my plants than my immediate freedom, consider yourself lucky, and I wish all was legal cause Id give you a clone from my ASH. This ASH sounds about what your looking for. Your indoor set up was very organized. peace, and be safe. resinbud ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the good words ResinBud,
I do take good care of who knows what! and I cant not do what i do, its in my bones:D
I agree not a plant on this planet is worth more than freedom.
I am trying to push my skills to help UK med users. got a car crash victim interested for next year.
love the sound of ASH, as of so many of shantis wares!!! didnt realise how many i had grown in clone form over the years till I came here, truly great genetics.
hope to try ash at some point next year, and get the pheno you love so much:)
Peace
BL

18/18

18/18 germed, great result, will put up a couple o pics in a while,
Peace
BL

picture.php

picture.php

gone a bit lanky, had to keep em under dome while guests were over.
also 2 got slight damage from dome:eek:
giving em a few more days to establish roots, then transplant to small pots, I'll plant em deep so not too woried about them being lanky at the mo:)
Peace
BL

Go the CH!

18/18 is great. I got 16/18 (but had to abandon the other 2!) so that's 34/36. WELL DONE SHANTI.

Mine all look healthy and great. Actually, they look better than Mango Haze did at this stage. No real pheno differences yet... (The Mango differences were noticeable very early, in contrast...)

And NO deformities, unlike the Mangos (which I put down to low rH - even though I think the rH was actually not that bad at all...) Perhaps the Criticals are hardier than the Mangos?

I think I planted more or less the same day as you did. No lankiness for mine and all are beautiful dark green. None are over or under serrated either - this is gonna be a great grow (2 great grows..), I can already feel it.

Good Luck, Billy.

my six from seed are starting to better now. you see at first i was not checking the pH of the water/worm compost tea i was putting in. when i realized there was a problem i went out and purchased the cheap vial. It is slightly more complicated than the pen tester i used to have, but it works, if i can get the solution to a light yellow after the test droplets go in, its good.

so my point is that just recently have they resumed normal growth. i suspect within two weeks i will take one or two clones off each and throw them in to flower. judging by the looks, i would say they are leaning towards the hazy side. slight variation in smell, not a very attractive smell. and the node spacing ranges from close to tight.

Back