CM first time grow

which is what most of the yobbos in my area think is tha bomb.
arrggh!!! the bane of my existance! so true. u try and bring something interesting and different to market, but it just goes over their head!!!!

As soon as I get my shit together around the grow room I'm gonna start my own thread and stop hogging Nices thread.
don't b silly!! you're good company. it's lonesome doing a thread when no one is wanting to participate! and you learn zip..

hey gronn, why not try the shark and come fishing with me?? (lol!! now i'm poaching contributors!!!) haha..

618grams- so that's from how many watts and floorspace? , ,, ,jj

618grams- so that's from how many watts and floorspace? , ,, ,jj
Thanks jojo - I will check in on your Sharkshock thread.

Answer to question: 600w hps 3x3 flood table 8 weeks. Got 3x600w and 3xflood tables set up. Aim is to pull a table every 3 weeks perpetual.

But I'm also seriously considering adding a 1.20x1.20 tent with a strong t5 light to do the two first weeks of flowering in. Run high humidity and moderate air-circulation in this pre-flowering area. Would run it 12/12 - just with an environment more suited for young freshly rooted cuttings.

This would also potentially allow me to harvest every two weeks. A big increase for me. Question is if spending the first two weeks of flowering under t5s would affect my yields by a lot?

Only one way to find out

Sorry guys, I went to the doctor with a fever and slight headache and was told if I didn't get to the emergency room, I'd die. They told me I had a white blood cell count of less than 1,000: healthy wbc count is between 4,500-10,000. My doctor told me she's seen cancer patients with higher counts than me, lol. Anyways, long story short: I was in the hospital for a week getting antibiotics and fluids pumped in my veins. I had the pleasure of receiving an unmedicated bone marrow biopsy on my hip by a doctor who told me "a big strong guy like myself can handle the pain and it'd be over by the time I counted to ten." A side note to that: after holding it in for 10 minutes, I screamed and cried for the last 10 minutes. Also, I take calcium supplements and am in my early 20's; therefore, he had a very difficult time drilling through my hip. Then there were the nurses who blew my veins (which are very prominent) and now my veins are like tendons and am waiting to find out if they caused an infection in my veins. Then for three or four days, I was given benadryl injections in my IV every 4 hours, 50mg to help ease the intense itching, the worst in my life, on my arms and legs, under the skin, caused by the bacteria in my blood's being killed by antibiotics. The nurses squirted the whole syringe, every time, right into my system, burning my arm all the way up because you are supposed to administer the whole 50mg over 2 minutes, not shove it right into my arm.

Anyways, it was a week of Hell, and I'm out now, jumping right back into university classes. God has his reasons, though I almost doubted him when they were telling me I might have cancer. I had "ehrlichiosis" from an unknown tick-bite, coupled with bone marrow being suppressed from being on a sulfadrug, antibiotic. Anyways, I'm still doing my next grow and have a clone of that one, as well. I trimmed all the undergrowth and she looks better than ever. Congratz on the grow Gronn, you da' man.

peace, love, and fuzzy slippers!

-nicessity-

Hi Nice - sorry to hear about your health issues - thank god you're ok.

On the other hand you've just proved that you're 1 in a million :)

wikipedia said:
Ehrlichiosis is a tickborne[1] bacterial infection,[2] caused by bacteria of the family Anaplasmataceae, genera Ehrlichia and Anaplasma. These obligate intracellular bacteria infect and kill white blood cells.

The average reported annual incidence is 0.7 cases per million population.[3]

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Nice show in here guys. The calyxes on those colas are so plump! I will be joining you this fall, but may I ask where you guys got your seeds? Can I trust attitude seed bank if I were to order CM through them? I noticed there are auctions on MNS now too. I don't suppose anyone would want to point me in the right direction? Hmm..

PM Shantibaba and I'm sure you'll get the freshest seeds possible - directly from the horses mouth so to speak.

here's an update of the first time clone, mates. sorry for such the long break, university is kicking me arse!

I trimmed all bottom growth a while ago, this is looking a whole lot more dense and the canopy is just full of bud, unlike the first one which was all foliage peppered with buds. I, also, topped it twice right before flowering (you can see in the corner, i have the little burmese kush bonsai project flowering, I just want to go ahead and finish her so i don't have to dedicate anymore time to another plant haha. too much school. she has only a tiny amount of soil, which is miracle grow potting soil, and i feed her mild all purpose nutes from the store, like i said, just a project for fun)

2-3 weeks from harvest
Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Here's a shot of the clone I took a few weeks ago, I forgot to clone earlier, so this one had a bud on the top and a bud at the lost node when I cut her... I didn't know if she was gonna work, but today I looked and the top was a new green top of leaves, which is why i took the pic. i've been giving her mild all purpose food every few days. have holes all over the cup poked to let water and air exchange... she is in a rockwool cube, but i covered it with miracle grow potting soil. thank gosh she is gonna make it!

Slide4.jpg

Hope everyone is doing great! Love you mates!

Last edited:
nice to have u back!

hey nice!

welcome back, bud! good to see ur getting into actively shaping and pruning.. how's school?

*don't know if you've seen any of my girls.. this is a plant that is getting the chop straight after i post this. pic taken yesterday. this is belladonna from paradise seeds. plant is approx 19inches (50cm) tall. 9 week flower time. good yields. stinks of ripe mango.

bella404_-_Copy.JPG
._.
bella405_-_Copy.JPG

here's a previous example done for sog. this is early queen by mr.nice. here u can clearly see my lollipopping for reference.. tho i wouldn't recommend lollying your's so hard till you're more familiar with her. for now my vote is to err on the conservative side..
lollipopping390_-_Copy.JPG
._.
lollipopping391_-_Copy.JPG

speak soon, bud! , ,, ,jj

Last edited:
hey nice!

welcome back, bud! good to see ur getting into actively shaping and pruning.. how's school?

*don't know if you've seen any of my girls.. this is a plant that is getting the chop straight after i post this. pic taken yesterday. this is belladonna from paradise seeds. plant is approx 19inches (50cm) tall. 9 week flower time. good yields. stinks of ripe mango.

bella404_-_Copy.JPG
._.
bella405_-_Copy.JPG

here's a previous example done for sog. this is early queen by mr.nice. here u can clearly see my lollipopping for reference.. tho i wouldn't recommend lollying your's so hard till you're more familiar with her. for now my vote is to err on the conservative side..
lollipopping390_-_Copy.JPG
._.
lollipopping391_-_Copy.JPG

speak soon, bud! , ,, ,jj

uni is going great mate! made the highest grade in my class on our first exam, 100, u know how I do! haha.

my next grow is going to be a sog with the cm, 9 or 10 clones in 1-2 gallon square pots, using ff ocean forest soil, going to root the clones, give them 1-2 weeks to recover, then throwing them under flower at about 5-6" tall. going to cut all side branches for one main cola. just experimenting with this unique genetic of CM i have that smells like super-strong licorice :)

about 2 weeks left on my current grow, she looks so pretty :)

how have u been mate?

Hi guys!

That Belladonna looks real tasty Jondojoado, mmmm. Gonna pop my early queen beans after seeing your beauties :D

Your clone is revegging Nice - gonna look funny for a while. Throwing out 1 leaf leaves and such, but she'll soon enough be back in full veg.

Would put that burmese in a bigger pot if you're going to flower her. Will give you a much better yield, and you won't have to water twice a day :)

Waht's the flowering time on her anyways?

Hi guys!

That Belladonna looks real tasty Jondojoado, mmmm. Gonna pop my early queen beans after seeing your beauties :D

Your clone is revegging Nice - gonna look funny for a while. Throwing out 1 leaf leaves and such, but she'll soon enough be back in full veg.

Would put that burmese in a bigger pot if you're going to flower her. Will give you a much better yield, and you won't have to water twice a day :)

Waht's the flowering time on her anyways?

haha thanks mate! it is looking very weird lol. but idk the flower time on it, just because i'm lazy and definitely too lazy to repot the project. I don't care about the yield; just a fun thing haha. i'll just leave her in there until she looks done. i'm contemplating upgrading to a 600w hps with a cool tube and getting a blower and carbon filter to hook it up to so i'll not have to worry about heat anymore and i'll be able to get more little pots in there for my first sog :)

@nice- 100, huh? well, if it's a doctor you wanna be, i could always use a good doctor... if it's a lawyer,, hell i'm sure that day will come! onya, brother!

@gronn- cheers bud! yeah 'donna's a good one. good luck on the queens.. i've had some issues with her... the latest pheno isn't proving as good as i initially thought she'd b (pictured in the hangin thread in the post entitled "dimebag would b proud"). sensitive to heat, and she'll stretch such that colas never really close up.. honestly, from the eQ's i'v seen, she may b more profitable in an outdoor setting, where every inch of growth doesn't equate to $$ in resources..

nice-
how have u been mate?
hmm.. ha.. yeah, just like it says in my current signature, it's all just flies and blue skies this end!

lovelove, ,, ,jj​

JJ: yes, the health care field :) i'll take care of you mate!

I popped 4 new seeds, compliments of a MNS friend, that are 100% critical mass, since there is a question of wether or not I was ripped off and I didn't actually get critical mass, since I ordered from Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds and was only given 2 seeds for 25 euros and didn't get a legit package to confirm the seed source. Plus, the strain I have is very crystally, doesn't produce huge colas, doesn't have the stereotypical smell of CM (mine smells like licorice), and easily gets nutrient burn from slight over-nute (i've been told by Shanti, himself, that CM loves nutrients).

Sooooooo. here goes the new grow. I'm going to pre-sex these babies, find the female pheno I like, and keep it as a mother. I will be doing a s.o.g. with these new genetics. I will be updating the entire time, also.

I plan on using 10-15 1-1.5 gallon pots under the 400w (i now have a cooltube and a inline exhaust with a carbon filter; so heat is no longer an issue, along with humidity). I will take the clones, once rooted, will veg for 1-1.5 weeks. Then potted in 30% perlite 70% foxfarm ocean forest soil and thrown straight into flower. They will be fed foxfarm big bloom 100% organic liquid nutrients after about 2 weeks since the ocean forest provides up to 30 days of nutrients, since it's super rich from bat guano, fish/crab/shrimp compost, and worm castings. Flowering early in hopes of 1oz per plant with single colas. Long shot, but let's document the experiment, shall we?!

cm_4_pop.jpg

I'm Back! (Nicessity)

Hey guys,

So, after I had a scare a couple years back, after all the fine people on this site took a lot of their time to help me learn how to be a hydro farmer, specifically, a marijuana hydro farmer :), I deleted all of my posted pictures in fear that the authorities might trace the information back to me. However, I have not grown marijuana for over a year, and I have no worries, at all, considering I am now a nurse and have graduated college with my bachelor's degree..

I missed you guys so much, and I would love to help new growers. I'm happy that this thread has gotten so much attention in my absence -- I'm guessing there is much info that can be gathered from just the dialogue, alone, absent the pictures. HOWEVER, I will begin the process of posting my grow photos from years ago, along with my setups. I would love to give newbies the help that you vets bestowed upon me. Also, a shout out to Shanti, himself, for sending me two packs of seeds, complementary, for opening my first grow experience up for people to pick at.

MUCH LOVE, and look for new photos to be posted soon!!

-nicessity

Back