Blast From The Past

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Many of us here at MNS spend time looking at past threads and often experience "aha moments" finding treasure- valuable information found no where else. There are so many historic gems that have increased our understanding of the plant, the players, growing techniques, the importance of terpene composition and on and on. Unfortunately, when we ported to this new format, many links were broken to the past. Yet much information remains and continues to be fruitful. The problem is how do we link it all, in a meaningful way. This is me talking out loud here. So, I thought I'd purpose this thread as a repository of useful, historic MNS related information. I'm hoping others will contribute if they find something within the MNS site that resonates and adds value to the whole. mu

MrNiceSeeds-AnIntroduction-2001-1.jpg

Hi All

Mu think this is a good thread and I will try to contribute when time permits.
Look forward to gathering up old info.
2023 we are planning to upgrade the auction site and fix all broken links on the forum... as it is time. Just have to schedule work everywhere during winter months so getting this done at the same time ...hopefully!

All the best Sb

Here's another gem, 2014 test of Mango Haze. Showing high numbers for pinene, ocimene, and signature caryophyllene. Of interest, it includes component numbers and values for CBG and THCVA. I'd be interested in a terpene comparison with the new Mango x AC.

Scan0001 - Copy.jpg

mu

Here's another gem, 2014 test of Mango Haze. Showing high numbers for pinene, ocimene, and signature caryophyllene. Of interest, it includes component numbers and values for CBG and THCVA. I'd be interested in a terpene comparison with the new Mango x AC.

View attachment 67512

mu
“…I'd be interested in a terpene comparison with the new Mango x AC…”
🙋‍♂️🖐️ Me, me, me 😂
If I had said seeds, I’d gladly grow and have tested at a 3rd party lab at my cost and post results. 😁

"Banane" Madagascar,1992 - Marijuana rolled in Banana tree Leaves.

View attachment 67567

The price can go from 1 to 15 times the average price, regarding contained Marijuana quality.

I saw a docu once in which it was mentioned that some African tribes wrap their ganja in banana leaves and then bury it a meter under the ground.. and after a year they dig it up and smoke it.. They claim that the potency increases by doing this. I've always wanted to try it but didn't get to it yet..

@High-mish, Well, i remember i forgot a jar in basement for more than a year... i tought the shit was doomed cause it never been "burped".. and at the end of the day i got my most unbelievable weed ever.
So yeah i believe that you can bury your stach and come back a year later and it cured as fook.

Just my toughts.

Back