Black Widow x Zunami Test

Day 20

My lovely 'Black Zu' didn't like the DIY DWC at the beginning and suffered a little. Now everything seems to be back on track and the new growth looks good (y)
full

MB

Day 20

My lovely 'Black Zu' didn't like the DIY DWC at the beginning and suffered a little. Now everything seems to be back on track and the new growth looks good (y)
full

MB

Do you think it didn't like the nutrient mix or the set up? I've got a cutting of the EQ/ZU that I was going to transfer to an aquafarm to flower alongside the mainlined mother. We'll see how we go...

Do you think it didn't like the nutrient mix or the set up? I've got a cutting of the EQ/ZU that I was going to transfer to an aquafarm to flower alongside the mainlined mother. We'll see how we go...

I think it was a 'transfer shock' because she was too small and the roots weren't developed enough. The next time I let her grow a little longer before I put her in the DIY DWC.

MB

Day 25

Temperature, RH, VPD, PH and EC are dialed in and I turned up the LED to 100% (~60W) (y)
full

The roots look good, too.
full

The brown slime is the organic fertilizer and no root rot ;)

Today I started the Nutriculture Flo-Gro system with the biofilter.
full

It takes ~10-14 days for the microorganisms to establish a stable environment.

Love the journey
MB

Day 25

Temperature, RH, VPD, PH and EC are dialed in and I turned up the LED to 100% (~60W) (y)
full

The roots look good, too.
full

The brown slime is the organic fertilizer and no root rot ;)

Today I started the Nutriculture Flo-Gro system with the biofilter.
full

It takes ~10-14 days for the microorganisms to establish a stable environment.

Love the journey
MB

Day 30

Everything is on track and 'Black Zu' looks like she is 'über den Berg' :) I added some more Terra Aquatica Pro Organic Grow to the nutrient solution to give her all she needs for healthy growth (y)
full

The little lady grew some healthy new roots :love:
full

Can't wait to see where she takes me
MB

@quinxstar Looking good so far. :giggle: The fan leaves on the second plant look similar to the Nl5HzZu mothers I have chilling. I can see the Zunami in their leaf structure during veg. At least I assume it is the Zu, :unsure: I don't recall seeing any plants with that particular shape when I grew out my straw of Black Widows.
Keep up the great work!
Diesel840
you have good eyes
the smell of the number 2 is very nice exotic smell different from the mister nice strains
it's the zunami

Day 30

Everything is on track and 'Black Zu' looks like she is 'über den Berg' :) I added some more Terra Aquatica Pro Organic Grow to the nutrient solution to give her all she needs for healthy growth (y)
full

The little lady grew some healthy new roots :love:
full

Can't wait to see where she takes me
MB

Day 35

My lovely 'Black Zu' grows like weed ;)
full

full

The roots expoded :love:
full

Today I transfered 'Black Zu' to the Nutriculture Flo-Gro system (y)
full

full

She already has a very pleasant sweet smell :love:

MB

Back