B
bigherb
Guest
Lets give him courier of the year award.
Now he's saying I stole his seeds and knocked them off? He sold his seeds to The Seed Bank. He looked me up to do so because he needed money. There were no conditions attached to the sale except that I had no recourse if they failed to germinate. They were old. It was only when I started beating him in the cups, that he came up with imaginary clauses to imaginary contracts. He also started telling me that he should get royalties according to the percentage used of all the strains that passed through his hands. He's a fucking nut!
The fact is, that I beat him in the cups with everything. I beat him with Skunk, I beat him with Haze, I beat him with Northern Lights and whatever else I won the cups with. For a guy who walks around telling everyone that he is the greatest cannabis breeder in the history of mankind (no kidding, that's an oft repeated quote) it must be galling. "Mirror, mirror on the wall / Who in the land is fairest of all?
In a way, I'm still beating him. Wasn't this years first and second in the recent cup daughters of the Nevil's Haze? Maybe it's time for a "Rumble in the Jungle" in next years cups. The best is yet to come.
N.
lets just keep it 100%,the truth is an award itself a title is materialistic
my only concern is the truth (true origins of haze to be exact) ,both your dealing arent really my concern but its sucks your relations went south .im just reporting wat was told to me aswell as what SAMS has posted publicly .i pmed you to discuss this but im glad you wish to speak about it open ,its great to hear your side .
i take no sides there is nothin to side over this is your guys story im thankful your willing to share ,while SAMS will not speak all we have is his old post
as SAMS actually told me if i like or believe you im not a friend to him.i explained to him as i will to you my interest is the history and the truth its not about you or him its about history being written as it was
.There were no conditions attached to the sale except that I had no recourse if they failed to germinate
this is all i was sayin ,SAMS stated the opposite in my thread at IC aswell as in details in a pm to me ,im actually told RCC was there when this deal/your word was given.I dont recall him sayin you stole his seeds he did say you sold the seeds he made yes
is this true this did you resell seeds he sold you ?
SAMS post below
Lets be honest Neville got the seeds from me, but he had promised me that he would not make pure Haze and sell them as such, I told him it was fine to make Haze hybrids with other varieties that were not mine.
He broke his word and started selling Haze pure and hybrids with my varieties, and I stopped working with him.
Maybe he lied to avoid the problems that accompany breaking your word?
ive asked you both wat he meant by this an his response was nevilles haze ,not sure if he meant there was no NL5 in it or you made a hybrid wit 2 of his strains which was against your word im not sure
I gave him Skunk #1 and a few others and he repaid me a few years later by copying my varieties and selling them himself cutting me out, after promising he would not.
You were not there but RCC was there and can back me up, but what the hell, why am I arguing with someone that has no idea what really happened as it was between me and Neville and you are just repeating a story that was told to you by people that believed Neville and thought he was a man of his word, but he is not
I sold him seeds not the variety, get it??? He sold Ben the variety, but he did not own it, get it???
im not reporting anything other than whats already been said ,but it does seem SAMS is right about you selling his varieties pure in the 86 catalogue
it be great to see you both back in action it be adream if it were together cup or no cup ,as i joked before in pm id love too see you both in harmony ,which was my intial intention of the pm i sent ya
1luvbigherb