Paddy's Monster Master Kaze - 2009 Testers

back

Hi S_a_H and all...

Pat will be back shortly I hope. I miss my buddy, but he explained some personal issues to be taken care of. He is ok tho'...peace...Ns

i think pretty much everyone here misses patrick, he's effected all of up one way or another... hurry back bro!

Whattap, Fam! I didn't bail on the test grow, but the cable company bailed on me ;^). I won't be able to post weekly for a bit, but I will still take pics and keep a log. I'll just do a few updates at a time till I'm all wired up again.

Bear with me, I had to type the first one out on my palm, cause my keyboard took a dump too.

June 13
- 6 plants ~3wks out of dirt.
- 6 plants from 6 seeds, ~3days out
- Older plants very vigorus. Deep green, but could be too much food. It could be that I'm getting used to the lighter green of outdoor plants.
- Younger plants in the sun in order to catch up. Once they show real leaves they will go into nursery gallons.

June 15
-Put older plants in the sun.
June_16_1.JPG

June_16_2.JPG

The younger plants went into nursery gallons (~3liters) ~5min after I took those pics.

Ok, I kept the older plants in the solo's, and I flipped them on June 27th. Boom.
June26a.JPG

June26b.JPG

June26c.JPG

June26d.JPG

All 6 plants are cranking, I've been feeding compost tea, worm bin runoff, and molasses. A few foliars with kelp and/or protekt silicon.

I was blessed with spidermites when I was plant sitting in the spring (the box on the upper right in the Mid June pic.), and although I've managed to keep them outside to this point, they do like to munch on the Mkazes. I seemed to find more on the MKazes (young and older) as a group than my other plants. I have a Devil f2 cut that they seem to like, also. They stay off of the SSH's, EQ, and LaNina, though. I neem'd the older plants 3 times before flipping them. When they sex, I'll put them in real gallons.

hello B m8,
hows tings? lol. Go with the flow dude all willl come right?, good karma to you sir!.

And NUKE them feck'n BORG!.:p

#

Eddo, Pounder, What's REALLY good?!?! :D

I didn't think that I would be able to do another update, but I don't get paid to think :D

Younger 6 - ~3 weeks from seed, never seen an indoor light, planted in compost, fed worm bin runoff.
secondround.JPG

Older 6 ~1 week after the flip to indoors (12/12). I call July 3 day 1 of flower.
July4group.JPG

Mo.

I prolly won't be able to check back in till these are well into flower, but I'll take pics every week, and load em in when I can log back in. I have cuts of "A" rooting, and I'll be taking cuts of "B" today.

Girls
July4girls.JPG

A
July4a.JPG

B
July4b.JPG

C
July4c.JPG

Looking healthy man. That sucks about the mites. I fought them for a long time only to have them get out of control during the last two or three weeks of flowering of a nice crop. I swore if I ever get them again, as soon as I see them I'd scrap the whole room, sanitize to the max, and start over fresh and clean. Good luck with the war soldier, your enemy is resilient!

Yo Bobby (and fam, lol)! :D

These plants are (were, hehe) mite magnets, but the ladybugs put a stop to that.

Ok, stoner moment...
I knew that I'd have access to the site tonight, and I spent ~2hrs this morning putting together pretty much the whole grow report. then I spent ~an hr re-sizing and re-naming pix. Then I left my house w/o the jump drive with the dozen posts and 50+ pix. Duhhhhhh... Brought a quarter of Devil, and my grinder, though...:rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll be able to get it all loaded in within a month or so. The plants were killer. Soon come.

hehehe well at least you remembered your grinder lol:D
hehe is right,
I just used a scapel on my grinder today and got a whipping bowl of finely aged SSH resin... im still in a daze from the haze...
I only do this once per grow season.. makes for a NICE treat while waiting for the fresh flowers to dry out...
:rolleyes:

MrMr, Eddo!! :D

MrMr, I brought the grinder cause it is full of delicious kif and a few different lil buds from the house (LN, Spice, Spice x ogk/g13hz - pineapple express ;)) The devil was supposed to go to some of my friends that I haven't seen in a while (visiting an old hometown, but laying LOW, lol), but I couldn't find anyone today. Can't say that I looked too hard after huffing that jar of Dev's, though... I am REALLY pissed about forgetting the drive with the pix/posts. Maybe I can scam some time on my neighbor's puter next week. Tor browser to go is a beautiful thing.

Eddo, the park that produced ok for me last year is not doing ANYTHING this year. 2 plants, out in late May after 6 wk vegges, MAY give up 6 oz. However, Farms is so big I'm scared to visit. I went in the beginning of August, and the next trips will be to bring back buds, all panty hose faced and full mooned (they don't call it the harvest moon for nothing) up. 5 patches, all performing BEAUTIFULLY as of the last visit. The Shits should be ready to go soon, ready or not, the come down ~Oct 4 or first frost. The SSH I'm hoping for good weather (late season), but I bet I pull a nice bit of my fast cut either way. There will be pix of the outdoor, but not like last year, this year I'm SKEER'D.

Lol, the other thread is gonna be rocking when I get back :rolleyes:

EDIT - Scorp, whattap :D You snuck in on me, lol.

YO! P,
glad to see you are still around m8.:D

You have been missed!;)

#

Eddo, the park that produced ok for me last year is not doing ANYTHING this year. 2 plants, out in late May after 6 wk vegges, MAY give up 6 oz. However, Farms is so big I'm scared to visit. I went in the beginning of August, and the next trips will be to bring back buds, all panty hose faced and full mooned (they don't call it the harvest moon for nothing) up. 5 patches, all performing BEAUTIFULLY as of the last visit. The Shits should be ready to go soon, ready or not, the come down ~Oct 4 or first frost. The SSH I'm hoping for good weather (late season), but I bet I pull a nice bit of my fast cut either way. There will be pix of the outdoor, but not like last year, this year I'm SKEER'D.

Yeah the farms are where its at for me this year as well. got a few nice ash ladies towering over the corn on the aug 24 so i did a little bending. Was there a few nights ago and things are coming together nicely, should pull 3 1/2 elbows off two plants.. i only had one shit survve this year and it was male. Most of outdoor has been hell with rippers and deer though. lost a good 50 bagseed plants and four MNS so they fucked up.lol

glad to hear all is well though brother can't wait until you're a regular again.

Whattap, Krusty Krew!! :D Sorry bout the delay in posting the report, but 'ere goes.

BTW, the plants kick ass, and it wouldn't have mattered if I remembered the jumpdrive last time, cause I didn't copy the text file in, and wasn't about to do that over 2x's in the same day.

I repotted the first group (A, B, & C) and the second group (D, E, F, & G) on the same day. The first group went from gallon rounds to 2 gallon bags @3weeks from first flower, and the second went from 1 gallon nursery pots (~3l, dunno why they are called 1 gallons) to 2 gallon bags@ 10 days.

All of em, @3 wks/10 days
Mkaze3wks10daysa.JPG

Mkaze3wks10daysb.JPG

Mkazeonrepot.JPG

Mo.

Back