Latest Auction Offerings

I finally won a pack of mango haze ,

Hey congrats! Glad to hear your got it. Maybe time for Mango Haze group grow in the future...?

Hey, the thing is, you can only have 12 packs in one order, so you might as well buy another 11 packs

This is my kind of thinking. Can one even have "enough" seeds? Of course this also gets me in trouble.
Still need Neville's, Ortega, and Black Widow. I can't pop them anytime soon, but it's killing me to sit these out

Thanks for pointing that out , I knew I was doing something wrong . I thought I was going to have a new set of problems to deal with ,but it should go smoothly when I pay next week . Then in August I plan on purchasing another 12 packs .

Here is my 1st dozen .

Super silver haze €53
Mango haze €53
Nevs Mango haze €58
Girl scout Cookies €31
Mango widow €16
Angels Breath €13
Angels Heart €15
Pink floyd €14
Master kaze €17
Early skunk haze €15
Skunk haze €13
G13 widow €15

I've got 1 Angels Breath for my 2nd dozen .

Respect 👍

Thanks for pointing that out , I knew I was doing something wrong . I thought I was going to have a new set of problems to deal with ,but it should go smoothly when I pay next week . Then in August I plan on purchasing another 12 packs .

Here is my 1st dozen .

Super silver haze €53
Mango haze €53
Nevs Mango haze €58
Girl scout Cookies €31
Mango widow €16
Angels Breath €13
Angels Heart €15
Pink floyd €14
Master kaze €17
Early skunk haze €15
Skunk haze €13
G13 widow €15

Respect 👍
Looks like an order full of steals! Thanks Shanti for providing us with this way to get such incredible genetics for such a steal 💪

Here is my 1st dozen .

Super silver haze €53
Mango haze €53
Nevs Mango haze €58
Girl scout Cookies €31
Mango widow €16
Angels Breath €13
Angels Heart €15
Pink floyd €14
Master kaze €17
Early skunk haze €15
Skunk haze €13
G13 widow €15

Respect 👍
I hope it brings you a lifetime of peace. Once you smoke any of these after a respectul growth, you will see what’s it about. :D Medication...

It’s war. No not with Russia no. Guerillia! 😈
Gonna have to lower my consumption even more. Because consuming twice less, translates in a price increase up to 4 times what we pay now.
You will own nothing.

I'll be checking the board out soon. Been busy fighting the good fight of faith. :D

The other SSH pheno. Blessed with my seeds. :D Sorry for the bad pic, but look at this:

20220701194417_IMG_6581.JPG
Uhu... excellent leaf bud structure. Also: this one is in Cocos and gets hydro A and B.

Edit: the first pheno is almost ready.

Last edited:
Back