Latest Auction Offerings

+ NH as well! We're getting spoiled again..

I was about to comment when’s another MHI going to pop up cause I want one!! But I have normal MH growing right now and I’m really liking the idea of “stabilizing” my own preferred pheno through some breeding of my own vs exploring the MHI at this time. Looks like I’ll be leaving them for the rest of ya at least for now 😉

If i have auctions won from before the pricechange, do i get it at that price or do i need to add more money to make up for the difference? I have some strains that i want to pay for soon that are won at 12.50 - 14€..

New top 3.

NHM
CM
CH

She changed so much already and brings so much joy forth. Even my smokebuddy was not complaining about her menstruational pains. Which is a returning theme each month normally and takes a lot of patience.

I’m also gonna push U2 ahead of few others or she’ll be growing out of my tent. First she was slow, now she is skyrocketing. But I think I did good by giving a longer veg than usual.
One last spray.

I love it

We’ll see how this post ages.. but XRP will be the universal, global crypto currency when it comes to actual currency cryptos. When it drops back down to 20 cents in the next few days / weeks / months I’m getting in for 10K.. I wanted to do this 2 other times (and I could have damn near been a millionaire by now) but I didn’t have the spare change. I’m not missing out a 3rd time!! I just hope it gets back down to 20 cents or less cause that’s where I want to get in!

Sure, buddy...

When was the last time you transferred over $10k USD for less than a $0.01 USD internationally in a decentralized manner (outside of an exchange) using XRP?

I suspect you haven't been in this game for very long if you've missed out twice already.

I'm happy to support any alternative currency that allows me to send money to anyone anonymously that makes economic sense.

One billion XRP was pre-mined prior to launch, doesn't sound very decentralized to me.

Good luck!

Sure, buddy...

When was the last time you transferred over $10k USD for less than a $0.01 USD internationally in a decentralized manner (outside of an exchange) using XRP?

I suspect you haven't been in this game for very long if you've missed out twice already.

I'm happy to support any alternative currency that allows me to send money to anyone anonymously that makes economic sense.

One billion XRP was pre-mined prior to launch, doesn't sound very decentralized to me.

Good luck!
Will take all the luck I can get. Thanks for blessing me with one of your 17 posts you’ve made in 13 years. ✌️

Last edited:
We are fortunate in that Sara now offers us at least 8 ways to pay for our auctions. While there is certainly worldwide interest in crypto, cash is still king dominated by US fiat ponzi scheme, which is what wars are all about these days. No gold or commodity based currency for you! Yet.
However this thread was created to provide information on auction offerings and so perhaps a crypto specific thread would benefit members who have interest. We used to say in the investment industry, "Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered." Plan accordingly. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/c...00-daisy-chained-margin-call-contagion-sparks
And for the sativa lovers, Holy Smoke and Mango Haze coming your way!

mu

Cut and paste from another post on this forum:

Shantibaba:
The male I am using is based on the theory that both Nev and I felt but could never prove and that is that when Haze A and Haze C came together in a breed line from our camp something astonishing always came up. It could also come up with either Haze A but more than that on Haze C...however together it was combined did something more than we predicted.

This lead me to an old bag of old seed where AC male was revived from, and if you really wish to know the code then here it is

NL5(HazeA(2)) x SkHz/HazeC and shortened AC as I only use a male from this seed stock of Nev from 1987 in case you are going to ask me for the year...the month I cannot be sure about.

CBD Skunk Haze
My personal favourite 😎

Do you mean it's your favourite CBD strain or your all-time favorite?

What would be your all-time favourites from the MNS catalog and
how would you compare the CBD version to the regular Sk Haze?

Also, how many packs of the CBD version do you consider
necessary for finding a keeper?

I've never tried the CBD version, but Im willing to purchase a couple of packs
in the near future, that's why Im asking.

Thank you for your time and considerations.

At last count, there were 48 listed MNS strains available along with 16 CBD Crew varieties. One should be able to find a chemotype that aligns with your body chemotype. As they say experience is the best teacher. Sample, sample, sample.
Skunk Haze is very under-rated but it surprises many that take the time to grow it.
The CBD has some variation. Find one in the pack that agrees with you, test it, clone it, keep it.
I see the Holy Grail is back up. That, along with Neville's Haze and Mango Haze have been very, very good to me.

mu

At last count, there were 48 listed MNS strains available along with 16 CBD Crew varieties. One should be able to find a chemotype that aligns with your body chemotype. As they say experience is the best teacher. Sample, sample, sample.
Skunk Haze is very under-rated but it surprises many that take the time to grow it.
The CBD has some variation. Find one in the pack that agrees with you, test it, clone it, keep it.
I see the Holy Grail is back up. That, along with Neville's Haze and Mango Haze have been very, very good to me.

mu
A straw is like a box of chocolates!

Back