critical Haze grow show coming soon

Lovely setup you got that there mate, I've just finished some Critical Mass myself and very interested to see what the Haze comes out.

germ rates

17/18, next update when showing sex, couple of weeks

hi Billy

good to hear you had 17 from 18 pop
Wish you luck with those and looking forward to seeing how this strain grows in your garden.

whoops

i cant count,
16/18
sorry folks, but great result anyway
peace

still not showing sex

very healthy looking ch babies, been so busy at work havent had any time or energy to pot them up untill today. was planning on getting them into a homemade flood and drain table but as i said no time!! so they gone in dirt:(
I not a big fan of dirt!
going to get some fotos together in a couple of hours
peace

Hi folks, sorry not many updates, been mainly caught between work, family and harvesting. But what i can say is that all of the ch babies are looking fine and dandy. They are not quite where i wanted them to be, but thats because i didnt get chance to get them into hydro, but still tickking along just fine in that dirty muddy shit LOL!!!!!! i last saw them yesterday but didnt get to spend alot of time with them, but ican confirm we have atleast 1 female with nice white pistels and all the others are showing what appear to be female pre flowers. No bollocks what so ever yet!!! they seem to growing at 2 different rates (stretch). but overall going is good. looking at getting nhs next, seen it at thcbay but never delt with them has anyone else? or is it available from shanti as yet. keep meaning to get some pics together but the flower room that they are in is a mess as just finished some trees, they are just sat in the corner getting their fix of 12/12:)

Thanks joaquin386, should have checked myself lol!!! but my work load gives me very little time, just done 31hours hard graft in the last couple days, completley bolloxed mate, good job i dont rely on myself to manualy feed my grows, Ha ha.
peas and gloves to all

show over

Oh Well, folks the ch babies are now in the hands of the local police, bastards, will let you know what the future holds,
billy lives on, and this is the end of a chapter but not the whole story!!!!
By the way, counted 10 females, got 16 out of 18 germ, and all plants were very healthy indeed, so nice show shanti, cheers mate.
good news, a copper got hit on the head by a light falling from the loft, and had to go to hospital, lol ha ha ha
peace
BL

Billy dude!,

FUCK'N HELL MAN!.:mad:

Soz to here that!

My thoughts are with you!.

#

Hi ther Billy liar,

I read your recent post & I feel for you hope it cools off & the blue & twos get off your back.
How did they find out about your grow op?

Hi Billy,

I'm sorry to hear your grow operation was busted. The same happened to me :(

My thoughts are with you brother.

Peace and positive thinking. You will rebuild and grow again.

thanx folks, the kind words are much appreciated, dunno what led to the tree grow room getting busted, lucky it was just after a harvest!! A good friend of mine got busted six months ago, and both of us think the local grow shop is being watched! the sea of green room survives tho!... :) Must say I am truly gutted to lose the ch, shanti my order will be with you soon.
take care everyone, watch this space, and stay safe.
peace
BL

thanx folks, the kind words are much appreciated, dunno what led to the tree grow room getting busted, lucky it was just after a harvest!! A good friend of mine got busted six months ago, and both of us think the local grow shop is being watched! the sea of green room survives tho!... :) Must say I am truly gutted to lose the ch, shanti my order will be with you soon.
take care everyone, watch this space, and stay safe.
peace
BL
I seed odd cars on the outside of my growshop sometimes too and really get suspicious of what is going on...its a shame in a free country u can't even shop at a damn garden store...u coulda had a room full of tomatoes for all they know and it pisses me off...i'm very sorry to hear about your situation and pray that things in the end work out ok for you

Last edited:
watch this space!!!!!

hi folks,
the law is a shit, I know, but the tactics they employ is even more of a shit!
Billy is making a comeback and hopefully nothing can stop us now,
much love to all my people
bl

Back