What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Whoopie Pie

" Bred by Green Team Genetics out of Massachusetts, Whoopie PIe is a cross of White Louis x Cookie Pebbles and Pie 95. Whoopie Pie was bred for tightly packed nugs that put out a creamy, chocolate, and cherry terpene profile that will turn heads."
This is absolutely couch-lock smoke - excellent for chronic pain and insomnia!

Whoopie Pie on Beaded Native American Sacred Fetish Pouch.At least that's what I use for - only Sacred things to me go in there.
View attachment 58963

Whoopie Pie and Couch-lock go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly, Ham & Eggs, Me & Autoflower Girls!
View attachment 58964

Native American Fetish - " Fetishes represent a way in which Native peoples use a symbolic piece of artwork to help them with life. Fetishes traditionally have been used to help Native peoples with hunting, farming, fertility, disease cures, and to keep away evil. Fetishes can be used to help one focus, meditate or to deal with grief and commemorate the loss of a loved one or being. Zuni and Navajo fetish carvings are beautiful and are simply nice to look at and hold. High quality fetishes carved by noted carvers are collectible and in some cases, a good investment."

Example of Native American Fetish Carving:
View attachment 58965

Longball

look great weed

i dont know the french king smoking weed :)

white louis come from a cut call louis XIII

people are crazy

Going on 10 weeks cure, ripe fruit almost mango topped with some spiciness. On @Deach69's current scale, she's an 8-9. She's a two-step eraser. Not only do I not know where my keys are, I have no memory of why and where to ask the question lol.

Northern Widow #4
nw#4 3_27.jpg

🤙mu

What are you smoking there, @acrid? Looks interesting.

Longball

Its the one female I got from a pack of UBC Chemo, but I'm not to sure it's Chemo per se,
seems more like a aunt, prior generation, less funneled. I say this cause it's got a smell I've
never come across yet, and lots of it. Too bad it's on the sweet side but still ++
I can't help but think of brandy liqueur but other stuff too, like grape/cherry powdered juice crystals..
Either way I'm keeping it, and going to be using MNS Doors and MNS Pink Floyd to pollinate and
see what happens, probably others too but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
I'm finding it interesting to find traits that neither parents have in one of the crosses I made for fun.
One had my body vibrating so much it literally felt like I was levitating haha which I haven't felt in what seems like forever.

edit: After thought, it's not that strong or trippy, more about flavor smell, density resin and speed.
but it does numb the legs and warms the bones

Last edited:
Super Silver Haze early test bud...a quick dry but shows lots of potential for the fully cured product 😀

full

Dang! Looking at those beautiful Super Silver Haze buds from @Mark & @Swifty , I am a little ashamed to post up!

Today, I'm smoking a little G13 x Afghan Skunk. Yes, that is a seed or few you see. Like the State Farm commercial says: "We know a thing or two because we've seed a thing or two". Something like that.

Webp.net-compress-image(4).jpg

G13 x Afghan Skunk
G13 x Af Sk.jpg

Longball

Back