Devil's magic

high PtreeCi, looking good, how are these coming along? out of the mhz, la, mksk, nl5sk i grew outdoor last summer and a few months cure all the devils are my favourite, there were stellar plants in the others but the devils were consistently premium smoke

high PtreeCi, looking good, how are these coming along? out of the mhz, la, mksk, nl5sk i grew outdoor last summer and a few months cure all the devils are my favourite, there were stellar plants in the others but the devils were consistently premium smoke
Hi BP! Glad to have you back. Can you expound on what you liked about the devil? Were they skunky (like the animal) 🦨 smelling?

Hi BP! Glad to have you back. Can you expound on what you liked about the devil? Were they skunky (like the animal) 🦨 smelling?
High CannaFish, thanks, good to be back .... the devils were all fruity berry afghani delicious flavor and cool relaxed stone vibe

no skunky, they grew large, good producer, hard solid nugs, and potency is on par with a mike tyson uppercut

one pheno smells of rotting peaches, not foul though, just sweetness, slight earthy woody flavors,

i will dig out some photos in next few weeks, in the meantime check out the photo on MNS instagram

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to give you pictures.. But it was on my friends garden.

I could not get to get there..

But he said devils where 3m in height..

Waiting to give you shots of the buds in few weeks.

I will also try some indoor shortly.

How is the smoke?
Still dont know, we are waiting.. He doesnt even show me the buds..

So guess I have to wait for curing happen, but I promise I will post something and photos for sure...

And then right in next year, maybe quicker I will plant some of theese in pots for indoor sunbasking :)

Last edited:
Nice! I'm thinking of either doing an indoor grow soon with them, or maybe wait till next summer. BenPlantin makes it sound as though they are pretty stable, so I might go with outdoors
My friend also compared it to outdoor superskunk he used to grow, he said big and nice smelly buds )

Also have to mention plants above 3m, are much above average in my country

My friend also compared it to outdoor superskunk he used to grow, he said big and nice smelly buds )

Also have to mention plants above 3m, are much above average in my country
high tree, fo real, stinky hard oily resinous buds with beauty stone and grows big, super cropped mine to around 16 tops, got around 1/2oz from each top dried flower.... so 8oz .... bent each of the tops over but would've been around 2 meters tall otherwise with the 16 tops .... can only imagine how high they wouldve got if i hadn't super cropped them... and they went out quite late in the season
Nice! I'm thinking of either doing an indoor grow soon with them, or maybe wait till next summer. BenPlantin makes it sound as though they are pretty stable, so I might go with outdoors
@Deach69 high 69, There is variation but some are extra special, of 10 seeds i got three females and one of those was my favourite feeling stone and flavour out of all of the best of the best of the outdoor i grew last year, the best mk x sk pheno a very close second but i fucked them up with a late transplant i had to do. the la ninas and mango haze had to come out earlier than they needed but it was harvest then or mouldy nothing.

every strain i grew had one plant that stood out above the other phenos of that strain. lots of the mango haze i dont like, but some are the most beautiful smelling smoking deliciousness.... the mango haze IBL im thinking will save one a bit of time finding that special one.

@shantibaba high shantibrother, im wondering if any of the parents of devil were used to create the cure? i notice a similar taste... but the cure is like the devil on steroids.

Last edited:
So Iam here with litlle smoke report for Devil...
I figured out, my next move will be this litlle plant indoors !!!

Devil seems litlle bit upper high, its effect after burn test, is amazing...
It is indica related, yet it is more relaxed feeling then tired and sleepy.

The testbud is like upgraded Nordle in Affie way, more of a hash taste, beautifull and not harsh. The nordle was a bit harsher there for me.. All grown most bio way
This devil also packs some trichomes, eventually this could be turned into some fine extracts!! I can even imagine hand rubbed shit from this girl !! :)
Bud has very sturdy structure, grown indoors, there must be some rocks possible.

Very satisfied as iam now sitting in chair and feeling the lava making its way from up to bottom...
But, still no couchlock, I can feel it coming as to say, but Iam still active-happy-relaxed (shanti could have named this plant Devil´s Whirlpool - as it best suits my feelings about this valuable devil pheno !!

OK, so this thread is not in the end my friends !
As after my NK test grow the next to go plant will be 3x times devil + something from my F2 seeds ( maybe I will try Critical Widow x pink Devil male from christmass 2020-2021 )

I will try to take better and some macro pictures.
Devil was harsvested somewhere mid-october (central eu) and I must say, this size of buds is very good, as this year, there was not so much sun in the end

3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Have just tested arizer , my 1st vape ever!!!
Oh I love it !!! The tastes are excellent !!!!!

I have a feeling that I tasted everything I smelled from the grounded bud.. Thats really delicious taste I gotta say !

I maybe quit smoking completely from now on, just e-cig and grounded herb vape !
Oh and it is actually really discreete, I can smoke in my room also...

So devil got some wonderfull taste to say, and I got really love the state of mind, the clarity was more pronounced as the body is not fucked with tobbaco and burn taste...

Just excellent / I had to tell you..

Will redo CBD Zkitllez / ASH / Skunk Haze / CBD Nordle taste shortly !! This I feel is a must

!!! Big Update !!!

After long choosing of partner for Northern Kush, I find out I had fall in love with the Devil :D
Also because I love Colourfull plants and I always wanted to retry Snow Moon (with Pakistan Chitral Kush, Vietnam and Yunnan in it).

I soaked 5Devils and 5SnowMoons and hope for them to get up.
They will grow outside the tent, and I will only choose 4 best compact Indica plants to get inside.

The main goal is to find colourfull male (with pinky-red balls) that I know both strains can do...
The secondary goal would be to find decent-superb Devil mother off course.

Just a litlle info 4ya.

5x Snow moons are up, 3 Devils are up.

still waiting for 2 sour blueberries and 4x shit x devil

I have also tried Critical Widow x Devil, yet no seeds germinated... I had done something bad.. yet so pretty seeds they were...

So this will be just fast selection of most prettiest plants, which I will show when the time is right..

I will mainly focus on devils as Iam most concerned in theese litlle horned keepers
:)
The rest is mainly for friends outdoor.

Back