Hello everyone I’m Bobberr I’ve been working with autoflower genetics, I love learning all things cannabis. I love old school haze. “Piff”

sup guys. had an interesting development last night as i was trimming and found some "piff".

i have been growing this cut of "amazing haze" from amsterdam genetics for like a year or so, and always love it. its super soapy, sweet, with a little bit of earthy in the background and like 2% hint of piff on the exhale. real thick smoke and amazing high. a few months ago i decided to pop my last bean of it to see if it would be better than the cut i have currently.

went to trim her last night after 13 days hanging at 65º/60%. snapped a nugg off, took a whiff.. and its straight up piff. some of the piffiest piff ive seen! very close to the cuban black/la negra/a5 whatever you wanna call it, but a little chunkier and frostier in structure with 10% sweetness behind it. but straight frankie church. such an awesome find.

gonna reverse both cuts of this "amazing haze" and pollinate a crop of both phenos. see if i can find the frankie smell combined with the soapy sweetness into one strain.

i also plan on reversing the first mentioned cut (the frost, structure and high are 10/10) onto the Piff S2 seeds i have going right now.
Congratulations man! Love to see some pics!
some pheno’s of bandaid haze is curing very piffy, and some real Cat piss loose structure foxtail looking pheno’s. Worth running for sure. If you can spare some beans when you s1 it I would love to trade or donate to you.

what a waste of taxpayer money. paying for helicopter joyrides to ruin peoples hard work, for literally no reason. bunch of scum
silver lining playbook: could be to eradicate invasive species ie. rudi, cbd etc (?)

Last edited:
Congratulations man! Love to see some pics!
some pheno’s of bandaid haze is curing very piffy, and some real Cat piss loose structure foxtail looking pheno’s. Worth running for sure. If you can spare some beans when you s1 it I would love to trade or donate to you.
Hey braddahs! We do not overtly trade seeds on this site. Familiarize yourselves with the house guidelines here.

sup guys. had an interesting development last night as i was trimming and found some "piff".
i have been growing this cut of "amazing haze" from amsterdam genetics for like a year or so, and always love it. its super soapy, sweet, with a little bit of earthy in the background and like 2% hint of piff on the exhale. real thick smoke and amazing high. a few months ago i decided to pop my last bean of it to see if it would be better than the cut i have currently.
went to trim her last night after 13 days hanging at 65º/60%. snapped a nugg off, took a whiff.. and its straight up piff. some of the piffiest piff ive seen! very close to the cuban black/la negra/a5 whatever you wanna call it, but a little chunkier and frostier in structure with 10% sweetness behind it. but straight frankie church. such an awesome find.
gonna reverse both cuts of this "amazing haze" and pollinate a crop of both phenos. see if i can find the frankie smell combined with the soapy sweetness into one strain.
i also plan on reversing the first mentioned cut (the frost, structure and high are 10/10) onto the Piff S2 seeds i have going right now.

Franky, churchy, piffy, I keep hearing about all this piffiest piff stuff, when you guys going to post up some pictures of this serious bizniz you keep hinting at? 2% hint of piff? What was that tested against? You know, the isolated "be-all-piff" in the control group? The one with the documented "one and only terpene profile" to compare with your test sample. It gets tolerated up to a point on this site and then like my braddah @quinxstar said earlier, "please stop the bullshit." You've come to a website that offers some of the finest, best known genetics in the world. And in 7 pages I see no conversation about growing MNS or nothing about combining your cultivars with anything MNS offers. Why not? Many members here compare your words against their many years of growing experience and hear your inexperience. Besides clones and selfed plants, what have you guys seriously explored from the MNS Haze cabinet in pursuit of your haze/piff grail? Grown that Neville's Haze yet? How far did you take it out? If many of these so called piffs came from NLxHz/Nevs, why aren't you crossing with these genetics? If seems you are not interested in anything from MNS other than to hang out here and name drop. And if your idea of breeding is using selfed PCF plants/seeds, you are definitely in the wrong place. Hell, we had another of your boyz come on here earlier singing the praises and he couldn't even spell myrcene or calyx correctly. Have fkn mercy! /r
I've been smoking everything from acrid catpiss to sweet incense and piff for a number of years right here at MNS. And you boyz are still looking for it? At least you've found the website. Some of the best haze seeds in the world are here- just a click away. So, when you boyz going to embrace the big kahuna of pedigreed genetics and show some weight?

🤙mu

@quinxstar said: "ROFL please stop that bulshit"

Reading that and I spit my coffee on the screen! :eek: I think maybe I wet myself just a little bit too but I'm a scared to look! :unsure:

Thanks for that, quinxstar!

Longball

I came here to learn and share what I’m doing. I have taken recommendations and purchased Nevilles haze seeds and many others. This is only the beginning of my journey. If you want to point me in a direction that would be great 🥰 I want to try everything

made some ice water hash today sorry for the late reply. Also sorry for breaking the rules and for not reading them, please delete anything I said out of line.

I washed some trim from this years outdoor,
some pics below of today’s fun 😎

Attachments

• 725ACD2F-50C6-423F-AF1C-6BFA9263BC03.jpeg
    725ACD2F-50C6-423F-AF1C-6BFA9263BC03.jpeg
    318.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 6BC7322D-EED7-428B-AF2D-C93556D7660B.jpeg
    6BC7322D-EED7-428B-AF2D-C93556D7660B.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 12
  • CFE96A25-54A2-497A-A052-E001D2D37DE1.jpeg
    CFE96A25-54A2-497A-A052-E001D2D37DE1.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2B4118AA-9C35-4488-8215-C67D597BF302.jpeg
    2B4118AA-9C35-4488-8215-C67D597BF302.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 10
I came here to learn and share what I’m doing. I have taken recommendations and purchased Nevilles haze seeds and many others. This is only the beginning of my journey. If you want to point me in a direction that would be great 🥰 I want to try everything

made some ice water hash today sorry for the late reply. Also sorry for breaking the rules and for not reading them, please delete anything I said out of line.

I washed some trim from this years outdoor,
some pics below of today’s fun 😎
Looks nice . Just bought myself a set of bubblebags . How do you dry it ? Just asking as someone who doesn't have a freezedryer

Hey braddahs! We do not overtly trade seeds on this site. Familiarize yourselves with the house guidelines here.

Franky, churchy, piffy, I keep hearing about all this piffiest piff stuff, when you guys going to post up some pictures of this serious bizniz you keep hinting at? 2% hint of piff? What was that tested against? You know, the isolated "be-all-piff" in the control group? The one with the documented "one and only terpene profile" to compare with your test sample. It gets tolerated up to a point on this site and then like my braddah @quinxstar said earlier, "please stop the bullshit." You've come to a website that offers some of the finest, best known genetics in the world. And in 7 pages I see no conversation about growing MNS or nothing about combining your cultivars with anything MNS offers. Why not? Many members here compare your words against their many years of growing experience and hear your inexperience. Besides clones and selfed plants, what have you guys seriously explored from the MNS Haze cabinet in pursuit of your haze/piff grail? Grown that Neville's Haze yet? How far did you take it out? If many of these so called piffs came from NLxHz/Nevs, why aren't you crossing with these genetics? If seems you are not interested in anything from MNS other than to hang out here and name drop. And if your idea of breeding is using selfed PCF plants/seeds, you are definitely in the wrong place. Hell, we had another of your boyz come on here earlier singing the praises and he couldn't even spell myrcene or calyx correctly. Have fkn mercy! /r
I've been smoking everything from acrid catpiss to sweet incense and piff for a number of years right here at MNS. And you boyz are still looking for it? At least you've found the website. Some of the best haze seeds in the world are here- just a click away. So, when you boyz going to embrace the big kahuna of pedigreed genetics and show some weight?

🤙mu
hey man not sure what rubbed you the wrong way and im quite confused. i have posts in other threads discussing mr nice genetics.. we are simply discussing a local thing to our area that we really like, thats all. nyc area people have a love for this specific weed. we acknowledge that this piff came from nl5/hazeA from neville.. i dont recall ever saying it didnt. the cutting that was offered to me was literally offered as nevilles nl5/haze A .. thats why im here and not on the site of another breeder. in another post i even said the only weed ive ever encountered that was close was nevilles haze.

regarding MNS genetics im currently working on G13 Skunk which I am working on F3s with the goal of seeking out more indica dominant less skunky phenos, shanti even replied to my comment on his instagram page encouraging me to continue the hunt. i have also grown skunk haze, and recently ordered NL5xhaze, SSH, Black Widow and La Nina (working a widow cross has always been high on my to do list which is why I came to the source and not Greenhouse)

again not sure how or why I pissed you off as we are both here because we love growing and love MNS and the history behind these strains. i just came to make friends

here is the piffy pheno i recently harvested from the other seedbank. i had to take her down a week to ten days earlier than i would have liked but she still turned out nice.IMG_2770.jpg

here is a g13 skunk hanging to dry for good measureIMG_2693.jpg

Looks nice . Just bought myself a set of bubblebags . How do you dry it ? Just asking as someone who doesn't have a freezedryer
I don’t use bags. Just use my conical fermenter and settle out the goods then use a hand screw press to squeeze out the water as best as possible, then keep it in a dry cool room with a fan and that’s it. I stopped using bubble bags a long time ago.
6F1AD912-6EE9-47C0-97F9-B5240A9F3C4D.jpegE1D75CA8-57BC-431D-AC6E-2E8383A1B375.jpeg

High AF, i am pleased to report that i have found my friend bobber, his real name is daniel dias a legendary Paralympic swimmer from brazil...

sorry for any inconvenience, at the time i was at an irish pub getting legless and thought it was just a bit of armless fun.

appears he has been hanging out with rastaman Michael phelps, secret to their success is coach ken abbis.

sometimes we call him danny dihaze when we blaze.

daniel diaz.jpg

Having trouble when I put some seeds in my cart MNS I’m on iPhone 12 not sure what to do this screen is where I’m stuck.

Attachments

• 8798CD93-F19C-4836-AA02-7261F61B600C.jpeg
    8798CD93-F19C-4836-AA02-7261F61B600C.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 7
Now that's more like it! A lot of room in Shanti's big house and it's good to have you come down and join us for dinner from time to time.
This is indeed an incredible place to learn and share. @Bobberr your hash making skills being a perfect example. Superb. I never thought of using a fermenter before. Neat trick and stainless too!
It's a great family braddahs and we offer a nice variety of items for dinner. But we need your help in setting the table. I, for one look forward to learning from you as your MNS journey continues. BTW, thanks for the assist.

🤙mu

You know when I think of Piff, I think of Tom Hill. Specifically, I think of his 2004 Purple Haze. Does Brazilian still sell these?
@politoed- call it what you will if it makes you feel better. If it's good shit, it should be able to stand on it's own without the shouting.
We encourage members to share pictures of their grows. MNS is of course preferred because that is the mission of the site. Saying that, we all could have benefited from your G13 grow, but other pictures of other strains are welcome too like that piffiest piff ;).

THH-3.jpg
Tom Hill Haze

🤙mu

Back