Latest Auction Offerings

Yeah sorry for whoever tried to get it :D Got Afghan haze, Master Kaze and Devil too. All so cheap I feel guilty.

As stated before, I will run CBD Divine (already in my possession) but I will not mix her with Critical Mass but with Medicine Man now :) Though plans can change again. The ultimate goal is to medicate through oil and save my health on the long term. Also as preventive care against diseases.

The whole idea of enticing members to these auctions is for you who horde seeds to maybe give a few here and there to those who cannot acquire decent genetics as starters....so we love that we are doing a service to those who are interested but spreading the genes is a way we all give back and encourage new growth in our community. Most of the best plants i see come from growers who are not commercial and are passionate about their grows...The way I see it is our type of sub-cultural community here is responsible for the extreme selection work for traits that are desirable and special for whatever reason....then cuts go out to smaller or mid sized cultivator/producers who rely on these cuts from those who are more definitive with chasing traits...and it works like that in most of agriculture......all the best Sb

The whole idea of enticing members to these auctions is for you who horde seeds to maybe give a few here and there to those who cannot acquire decent genetics as starters....so we love that we are doing a service to those who are interested but spreading the genes is a way we all give back and encourage new growth in our community. Most of the best plants i see come from growers who are not commercial and are passionate about their grows...The way I see it is our type of sub-cultural community here is responsible for the extreme selection work for traits that are desirable and special for whatever reason....then cuts go out to smaller or mid sized cultivator/producers who rely on these cuts from those who are more definitive with chasing traits...and it works like that in most of agriculture......all the best Sb

I agree 100% @shantibaba! I’m definitely more than willing to literally share some beans and eventually cuts of my mother’s with friends / family / other members here as I move forward one by one exploring all of these incredible strains!!

(Also not adding any more duplicates, no matter how good the deal may be!)

Last edited:
What happened? I posted this earlier in the direct purchase thread-
“Wow! Someone scoring a bunch on the lucky number 13! MKaze, NLSkunk, U2, LaNina. Angel Heart for 14 and Crit Hz for 16.50!”

🤙mu

I was in the middle of bidding on the HG and we had another 30 minutes to go but then the auction disappeared and mentioned it was sold for 115€ but I didn't get an 'outbid email notification'. Holy Smoke appeared in the auctions right after.. I'll check with helpdesk what happened.

Back