What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

smoke report por favor?
Maaaaaaaan...
Very Dense. I have a swanky No-Stick grinder and it even managed to gum up the teeth a bit, very greasy resin. Smell is that of a spilled patch of diesel that someone used old oily rags to swab up and then maybe a skunk was in the neighborhood and you got a whiff of that scene.
Flavor is all oily rags and kerosene fumes.
Potency is 8/10. Strong, Mostly relaxing Indica effect but there is some mood elevation for an hour or so. Very good but I think my lack of Mag in bloom robbed it a bit. The two I have in flower now are much frostier looking and seem to be more greasy as well so I'm expecting a bump in potency next harvest.

That batch will be cured in time for me to sample the Nevilles Haze and I bet I'll use the C91 to come back to earth :D

Overall, I am very pleased. I have chased this clone for a long time and it has not dissapointed me at all. I do wish it was easier to clone. I'm currently at like 8% strike rates over the summer on this cut.

Aloha braddahs!

Broke 60+ day fast today. Thought I'd try out the Curandera. Recent harvest- 2 week cure.

Curandera 9_14.jpg
8.9cm long bud of Diesel/MedMan male. Smelling of grape, tasting of spice and fuel. Mind expanding and muscle dissolver. Won't get much done today. Listening to the crows and blue jays. Man, I'm blazed!

🤙
Mu

Mrnice "the stones" MKS dom pheno.
Smell and taste is to die for..... Taste like mks with a touch of hazy metalic/flowery.
Very strong and balanced effect.... A bit creeper too... It's the haze.
Smoke is very sweet.... No harchness at all.... It descents into your lungs like morning dew flows on the grass....
I beat myself each time I light one for not having taken a cutting of her.... But I have plenty of F2 to play with.

IMG_20200916_175848_compress84.jpg

Last edited:
Mrnice "the stones" MKS dom pheno.
Smell and taste is to die for..... Taste like mks with a touch of hazy metalic/flowery.
Very strong and balanced effect.... A bit creeper too... It's the haze.
Smoke is very sweat.... No harchness at all.... It descents into your lungs like morning dew flows on the grass....
I beat myself each time I light one for not having taken a cutting of her.... But I have plenty of F2 to play with.

View attachment 46359

Joie de vivre, like sweet summer rain, Tom.

🤙
Mu

Awesome looking bud, Tom! 🥰
Hi,
Not sure it would sell well to the cool kids in a US dispensary..... Bag appeal is nothing special..... But the quality of the smoke is over the top.
I vaped a half gram yesterday using my vapexhale Evo..... Ended with my two harms stuck on the table with a silly smile on the face..... Scaringly potent buds....

Change of pace today. Getting away from the 'name' smokes and going with something the locals call 'Adirondack Black'. I don't know a lot about it and some of what I do know I can't say. The seeds were bought back from Mexico about 40 years ago. Over the year's the strain has adapted to this climate. It is grown in a single mountain valley in the Adirondack Mountains. The valley is an old hardwood forest with numerous streams cutting through it. The soil is the richest, blackest, humus soil you have ever seen. It is guessed this is why the weed is so dark. Even the stems and stalks are a very dark color.

Not much to the aroma and taste. Earthy and woodsy with an ever so slight smell of 'homegrown' to it. Taste is similar. I believe it is just harvested, dried, and sold, no curing. I take it home and cure it. This bud is from last years harvest so it's been cured a bit. The 'homegrown' aspect of the smell/taste is gone and it is very smooth. This strain is very similar year after year. I have never found a seed so I will guess some type of breeding is going on to keep the strain so stable.

Up on the mountainside, where the soil is much thinner and more of a grayish brown color, 'Adirondack Green' is grown. It looks more like you would expect a Mexican Sativa to look like but much shorter. The 'Black' has a great buzz. All the senses are heightened so anything you do is very enjoyable but you are not too high to do it. A Sativa like high but not overly potent so it doesn't have any of the hard edges a strong Sativa has such as paranoia, anxiety, or a racing mind. But potent enough you will not want to sit on the couch or try to sleep!

Me? I'm going to take a couple hits and take a hike in the woods behind my house. About 3 ravines over I found a stream with some 'claydogs' in it. Beautiful sunny day to catch a buzz and go into the woods for some 'claydog' hunting!

'Adirondack Black'
Webp.net-compress-image(3).jpg

Longball

Change of pace today. Getting away from the 'name' smokes and going with something the locals call 'Adirondack Black'. I don't know a lot about it and some of what I do know I can't say. The seeds were bought back from Mexico about 40 years ago. Over the year's the strain has adapted to this climate. It is grown in a single mountain valley in the Adirondack Mountains. The valley is an old hardwood forest with numerous streams cutting through it. The soil is the richest, blackest, humus soil you have ever seen. It is guessed this is why the weed is so dark. Even the stems and stalks are a very dark color.

Not much to the aroma and taste. Earthy and woodsy with an ever so slight smell of 'homegrown' to it. Taste is similar. I believe it is just harvested, dried, and sold, no curing. I take it home and cure it. This bud is from last years harvest so it's been cured a bit. The 'homegrown' aspect of the smell/taste is gone and it is very smooth. This strain is very similar year after year. I have never found a seed so I will guess some type of breeding is going on to keep the strain so stable.

Up on the mountainside, where the soil is much thinner and more of a grayish brown color, 'Adirondack Green' is grown. It looks more like you would expect a Mexican Sativa to look like but much shorter. The 'Black' has a great buzz. All the senses are heightened so anything you do is very enjoyable but you are not too high to do it. A Sativa like high but not overly potent so it doesn't have any of the hard edges a strong Sativa has such as paranoia, anxiety, or a racing mind. But potent enough you will not want to sit on the couch or try to sleep!

Me? I'm going to take a couple hits and take a hike in the woods behind my house. About 3 ravines over I found a stream with some 'claydogs' in it. Beautiful sunny day to catch a buzz and go into the woods for some 'claydog' hunting!

'Adirondack Black'
View attachment 46394

Longball
Take me to that valley when I come visit. Adirondack black?!!! Cool.

Hello BB!

Be careful what you wish for. The valley is never spoken of unless someone utters an old Native American phrase, something like ''yoagoh de'shenokdos' which roughly translates as 'Valley of No Return'. Like Hotel California, you can check in but you can't check out.

Longball

Back