Who has the real RoadKill Skunk ?

imsupernice

Nowadays, we find two main Skunk#1 variations: on one hand, we have Sam Skunkman’s “Sweet Skunk“, a mostly Sativa genetics with sweet, refined aromas and a very pleasant effect. On the other hand, the “Roadkill Skunk” – developed by Neville, who is currently working with Mr. Nice Seedbank – is an Afghani dominant Skunk line, with very intense aroma and a more relaxing effect.

And i saw this from Neville on rollitup

If u take an afgS and cross it with an afgT you'll find wat you're looking for....soon or later throw backs will pop up. Meaning if u cross the devil with ASH or devil with nordle you'll find it.

Hey Neville, what's the afgT that you mention above?
Cheers mate[/QUOTE

AfgT was bred to SK1 to make SS. The sister plant which afgS was used to make nordle which is AfgSxSK1(2) x AfgSxSK1(2).

I also saw on other parts of the forums that Dominion skunk was one of the only strain which could throw roadskill skunk phenos.

Thoughts ?

I wish Mr.nice Would recreate Roadkill Skunk, one of the craziest strain created by neville :)

thanks

Don't wanna throw shade or anything but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Roadkill Skunk keeps popping up again and again and is very desired.

We had countless "attempts" or offerings of resurrecting the strain.

The one from MRN I would believe was the "New Skunk" line that had a brief hype during last year.
Unfortunately, there were very few reports about New Skunk being grown and the few I read about were underwhelming/not fulfilling expectations or Roadkill Skunk seekers.

The other offerings similarly fall flat. A few good finds were had but nothing was satisfying the seekers as Roadkill Skunk.

Imho I believe Garlic Bud and Cheese to be two of these findings by people who were looking for Roadkill Skunk. Pretty good strains by all accounts but not quite Roadkill Skunk.

Don't wanna throw shade or anything but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Roadkill Skunk keeps popping up again and again and is very desired.

We had countless "attempts" or offerings of resurrecting the strain.

The one from MRN I would believe was the "New Skunk" line that had a brief hype during last year.
Unfortunately, there were very few reports about New Skunk being grown and the few I read about were underwhelming/not fulfilling expectations or Roadkill Skunk seekers.

The other offerings similarly fall flat. A few good finds were had but nothing was satisfying the seekers as Roadkill Skunk.

Imho I believe Garlic Bud and Cheese to be two of these findings by people who were looking for Roadkill Skunk. Pretty good strains by all accounts but not quite Roadkill Skunk.

Interesting i'm going to read the thread, did Someone try what neville suggested to bring back the roadkill skunk ? cross ASH or Devil with Nordle and in the seeds there should be a roadkill skunk somewhere.

ok, so now we know that nordle is afghanS and not afghanT as some suppose... I was not even aware that Neville posted on rollitup

it would be nice and useful to update this thread... in order to block the information
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/16331-semi-official-mns-pedigree-thread.html

Thank you for your post, i just reposted the information in the other thread like you asked, and i'll ask the same question i asked there.

I saw multiple posters on Mr.nice say that Dominion Skunk has roadkill skunk phenos is it true ?

And if not, Now that we know the recipe for the real roadkill skunk, someone could recreate it, would be interesting.

Can always contact the auctions staff.
I think an email to info @ mrnice will do.

And just ask them for it. If there is still stock, you can either request it for the auctions a couple of times until they put it up or ask them for a direct order, they will sort you out.
If there is no current stock, they can also (maybe) tell you when there will be new stock.

I didn't check on rollitup, sounds really promising that someone found something in New Skunk.
There were so few reports about New Skunk, really less than a hand full that I found. And those few were not amazing.
Would be great if someone found in the line what they were looking for and reported on it.

Looks like I may be doing some open pollination with my auction winnings lol I’d sell off my entire seed vault to just hunt through them if I had the chance for real deal roadkill

And i saw this from Neville on rollitup

I also saw on other parts of the forums that Dominion skunk was one of the only strain which could throw roadskill skunk phenos.

Thoughts ?

I wish Mr.nice Would recreate Roadkill Skunk, one of the craziest strain created by neville :)

thanks

G `day ISN

Nevil is Australian .
There are no skunks in Oz . There are no skunks in the EU other than in zoos .
So no road killed skunks in Oz or EU .

The Skunk Nevil bought was already Dutch sweet skunk not RKS .
He added the ortega to the SK #1 and made Super Skunk . Said he put the skunk back in and that the ortega was proto Sk .

Super Skunk is not RKS .

OK , so what was Nevil`s reference for RKS ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited:
There are no skunks in the EU other than in zoos .

are you serious ?

so mister nice have no skunk ?

for the road kill i agree is an american phenotype

but no skunk in europe 90% on the weed grow in europe are nederlish skunk

the super skunk is a skunk1 cross with an afghan is a kind of back cross but never hear is an ortega cross because ortega is a netheir light

skunk1 X nl = shiva skunk not super skunk

hi imsupernice, that is most likely a Nevil fan that is posting on RIU. Not the Horse.

this is what Nevil said here at MNS that is being repeated and distorted at RUI...

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/4308-questions-nevil-24.html#post62953

BTW devil is not related to these lines as far as I know. Don't get all hung up on recipes and folklore and mustelid-less Australia. You will find what you seek if you smell your way through a pack of Devil. I kept seeds from my skunkiest plant last year. the seeds are round medium sized beach balls with distinct watermelon stripes. The smoke and high was nostalgic of the early 90s for me.

I also have a pack of new skunk, but I am in no hurry to grow those. Maybe tomorrow lol.

So you say tht roadkill skunk terp profile can be found within packs of devil eh? May have to give them a go as soon as my auction winning make it here

So you say tht roadkill skunk terp profile can be found within packs of devil eh? May have to give them a go as soon as my auction winning make it here

it's a good idea because the devil have a good smell better than norddle or new skunk

i have 5 plants to start manucure to try the devil smoke

the plant was the more huge i have from mister nice big bud and tall plant with a great structure

G `day ISN

Nevil is Australian .
There are no skunks in Oz . There are no skunks in the EU other than in zoos .
So no road killed skunks in Oz or EU .

The Skunk Nevil bought was already Dutch sweet skunk not RKS .
He added the ortega to the SK #1 and made Super Skunk . Said he put the skunk back in and that the ortega was proto Sk .

Super Skunk is not RKS .

OK , so what was Nevil`s reference for RKS ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hi Elmer,

i just realized i did not understand your post at first, i thought that Nevile created super skunk and it was in packs of super skunk that roadskill skunk pheno was found.

do you have another explanation for who is responsible for breeding the type of skunk that give roadkill skunk phenos, someone was selling seeds that gave that pheno and until someone give me a better explanation for who or what seedbank was offering the skunk seeds that gave roadkill skunk phenos, I'll stick with nevile super skunk for now.

unless you know something you want to share ?

thanks for participating

hi imsupernice, that is most likely a Nevil fan that is posting on RIU. Not the Horse.

this is what Nevil said here at MNS that is being repeated and distorted at RUI...

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/4308-questions-nevil-24.html#post62953

BTW devil is not related to these lines as far as I know. Don't get all hung up on recipes and folklore and mustelid-less Australia. You will find what you seek if you smell your way through a pack of Devil. I kept seeds from my skunkiest plant last year. the seeds are round medium sized beach balls with distinct watermelon stripes. The smoke and high was nostalgic of the early 90s for me.

I also have a pack of new skunk, but I am in no hurry to grow those. Maybe tomorrow lol.

What is this new skunk ? i don'T find the description anywhere. what breeding was done to get to it and what is the story beneath ?

and i see the possibility of the nevile fan theory, but that guy seems to know lots about parents and breeding, and i compared it to other nevile post and really it sound like him, who knows behind the anonimity of the internet, i thought what he said make sense.

thanks alot for helping us in our roadkill skunk quest., so you say that devil contain roadkill skunk phenos ? thats a pretty testy statement right there ;) but i like this possibility cuz i like mr.nice strains.

If I remember correctly, i have a smokers memory, I'm fairly sure New Skunk selected from a bag of seeds Shanti got from Robert Clarke 86-87 seedstock..

Last edited:
Back