critical Haze grow show coming soon

well after abit of a wait and argument with dhl there here, nice packaging;).
leet time is of an issue here need to have a good mother of the keeper(s) very quickly, dont mind culling unwanted mothers (may even flower them)and want to get agood average result on selection so prob floweer 14 of each fem. yield and high are of upmost importance here, so need to know def that the pheno performs, trying to find something to replace the very popular S.A.G.E. that loads of us work with round here, i have a lot of influence over the cuts most people in this region grow. Iexpect (hope) to find something that goes bout 9/10 weeks with a huge yield and hazy high.:D
will be dropping them in tomorrow when i get to the grow location. will take the camera so u can see the flower room and nursery

here they are

picture.php

the packaging is fantastic...i just got word that some Critical Haze is coming my way and i also will be searching for practically the same traits you are looking for in your batch...hope i find a fast finishing indica dominant looking plant with some heavy haze effects so this hybrid will without a doubt be most interesting...i've found Afghan and Haze as both terrifics strains for my pain condition and this strain is packed with Afghan Haze goodness and hopefully a faster finishing time with a little pump on the yield...will be following this thread closely as i'm very curious to the structure of these babies in terms of stretch...i like to veg a good bit before flowering but with hazes it seems less is more or you have a jungle in the room...keep us posted and best of luck on the search...Shanti great job on the packaging its "Top Class" without a doubt

well after abit of a wait and argument with dhl there here, nice packaging;).
leet time is of an issue here need to have a good mother of the keeper(s) very quickly, dont mind culling unwanted mothers (may even flower them)and want to get agood average result on selection so prob floweer 14 of each fem. yield and high are of upmost importance here, so need to know def that the pheno performs, trying to find something to replace the very popular S.A.G.E. that loads of us work with round here, i have a lot of influence over the cuts most people in this region grow. I expect (hope) to find something that goes bout 9/10 weeks with a huge yield and hazy high.:D
will be dropping them in tomorrow when i get to the grow location. will take the camera so u can see the flower room and nursery

hi Billy

I can see your plan , thanks for explaining . btw I have never grown SAGE , I only tried some once in Amsterdam , liked it but hard to judge a strain with only one experience so perhaps I 'll grow it sometime.
I 'm sure with some selection you ll get your 9-10weeker hazy Critical Haze , so good luck with em n looking forward to the pics.

ps new packaging looks nice ;)

Hi Billy,

I guess this was your lucky day :D

I wish you best fortune with those genetics, may you find the keeper you're looking for ;)

Hi folks,
been well busy with work so not much time to update.
hope u all like the flower room
herbmister and joaquin386thanks for the good words.
elmo thanks, they are 5ft 80w T5ho, 4 tubes in each unit.
shantithanks for checking in, didnt manage to put them in the jiffys till sunday, this morning 6 had popped above ground, good reult so far,
wil take photos in next few days when i revisit.

Your set up looks great. I have been thinking of breaking out the T5's again once I get my mothers worked out. I was thinking of doing shelves though to maximize the space. I was planning on having the lights fixed and making the shelves adjustable.

What is the tallest you have flowered with them and did you have to add some side lighting?

I bought my 4' 6 bulb system from the electric supply store for so much cheaper than you can get them at grow shops, just had to put the cord on myself.

Please keep the photo updates coming!!

I've just started using floros and they work really well, Just a small setup but Really Cheap, and since i live in 12/12 Outdoors is my flowering room,got some t5s

Smart mate, keep that heat and electricity down as much as possible,

Let us see some pics when you can,

But Critical haze is first on the list for making seeds and smoke, This strain could be real manna from heaven for out here in asia,

Cheers for the photos

I live in Spain and here we dont have T5s. I order one specially from the States and I am more than happy with my T5-22. I will order a bigger T5 once I have a bigger growing space.

Really amaze with your setup. Waiting for updates.

Back