Bad mouthing Mns genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am English and have just Started to flower 11 Med man seeds and have 40 clones taken from the flowering Females and have high hopes for them.So while reading on uk420 for some unbias opinions the only mention of Mns strains is a slagging off telling people that Shanti no longer has the original plants just F2 seeds from the original. I just thought Shanti might like the chance to reply one coment even suggests he has left Mns to work for CBD crew.I have only just got the arse up after getting busted last year to grow again it had to be med man to be worth the risk I just hope I get a keeper I love clones no suprises and constant good smoke
 
Hi Afg Couch lock

I can personally guarantee Shanti still has his original parental stock, including several back ups spanning several borders...

As for him working for CBD Crew, well for starters, he owns it, as he does Mr Nice Seedbank. He is also highly dedicated to continue providing the highest quality genetics to growers worldwide from his MNS seedbank. As a matter of fact, if you see our newest Auction page, or learn about MNS expansion into N. America, you will see that Shanti is keeping himself quite with busy with MNS projects, including the possibilites of old and new strains to be released or re-released.

So in short, Im sure you will have no difficulty in finding yourself a keeper or 2 from the Medicine Man beans, as Shanti himself will guarantee the quality of the seed.

Good luck
 
Good

I am pleased to see the man doing well I did not wish to offend I just wanted to give a heads up as I belive people are slandering Mns as a brand and him as a man and it pissed me right off.Stay safe all long live Mns good health to all A,C.L
 
In this day and age people slander. They slander things they know and things they don't. Take it all in with a grain of salt. Try some yourself and make your own decisions.

Good luck and good growing. :)
 
Are you kidding? I busted out a j of 84 day La Nina the other day only to be left reeling for the next 3 hours. Seriously reeling and on half a j no less. To say that MNS has killer shit genetics is an understatement. As far as those less experienced, loud-mouthed amateurs out there are concerned, "when you're the best you have to get used to everyone doggin' you."

Cool running
M
 
Hi All

As far as i am concerned we at MNS and CBD crew have never been busier, so if rumours are to go on I think it is wise to see where they originate from and for what reasons to be fair...however there are those who are only able to claw their way up or stay up at the expense of dishing others. Can be ex partners or someone who had an issue with irradiated seeds or so forth...but proof is in the seed and if we were selling knock offs like some others we would have to be in a female seed market to survive...which we are not nor even contemplating.
We certainly would not have all the major companies giving us their main mother plants to work on and for them to buy back the seed we make for them after it is tested....and so on.....so really rumours are just hollow sounds rarely with meat on the bone.
We are even resupplying several major seed brands with our regular strains as they wish to put them back on their menus and do not have male plants after being chemically inducing males for so long.
Best to keep haters on other sites and get on with the job of helping people and making sure people get the right things they ask for...all the best Sb
 
... Best to keep haters on other sites and get on with the job of helping people and making sure people get the right things they ask for...

Golly, couldn't have said it better myself brother. Integrity is hard to find these days- thanks for modeling it.


Aloha nui loa,
M
 
Shanti ethics

Hi,

My personal experience with Shanti. I have known Shanti for many years. I can't even begin to give the words or what he has done for me. That goes far beyond any seed, or business issues. I could get into it all, but suffice to say. He has treated me kindly, and respectfully. Even in times where I don't believe I was the same to him. That shows true character, and while I know some who think other. I know Shanti is a good person, and am better for knowing him...Ns
 
From my minimal personal experience with MNS I have found Shantibaba and crew always to be friendly and helpful, for a guy so busy and dedicated to share any of his time is always appreciated.

What the guy has achieved during such times of crazy governmental policy worldwide, never ceases to amaze me. Certainly a clever guy and certainly a lot we are to be thankful for... sometimes people don't realize the value of things if it slapped them in the face. I wouldn't think twice about investing EUR10k-20k on MNS genetics.

I've only grown two MNS plants, SSH female and MangoHz male. Gave a mate some of The Cure seeds.... all plants have been incredible. Full flavoured, potent, and gave a nice feeling. All round... 9/10 or 10/10.

I'm pretty keen on my herb, and if it's shitty I will be the first to say. Doesn't matter if it's Shantibaba's, the King of England's, or Jesus himself, if their herb is shitty I will say.

For anyone that's hating on MNS, the loss is theirs. Don't be one of them or you'll be sure to miss out on some truly amazing herb.

MNS genetics speaks louder than words or pictures, so if you haven't already, plant some and live happily ever after.


One Love,
BP
 
if you have 11 female medman to choose from you are a lucky man. I pay no attention to the bs threads out there as I found MNS to produce killer plants. I'll be the first to say I don't love every line here by any means but 80% of all keepers I've had are MNS. SSH, ASH, MangoWidow, and others are sure to produce some INCREDIBLE plants. I really don't read many good reviews for seed grows from Greenhouse, unless its from Hightimes which is a joke these days. Enjoy your MNS genes
 
Nice

Nice to see everyone rally round the man I have never met him myself but I have read his posts when trolls are stiring stuff.This is why I paid for Mns beens as I do belive in his outlook in general. I never comented on 420 just came here gutted that again uk420 members were really out of line. Talking compleat Shit I wont return to 420 again someone is always getting bashed
 
Internet reviews and comments are rife with bogus posters with an agenda to promote their product and disparage the competition's products. A highly regarded and successful seed breeder like MNS will always be a prime target for liars and thieves who need to fabricate on-line info to help their business. :mad:
 
Beware of.... I think but don't know and apparently

brock1 said:
Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:59 AM
veg shanti owns mns I don't think he as left his own company but seems to be away more and more no wonder really his seeds are hermi wrecks. I think shanti is a great guy but he breeds cannabis with tomato plants which hide hermi plants and wonder's why his seed hermi so bad and apparently lied about having a degree in botany like his dad who did have one.

benplantin-albums-bad-mouthing-mns-genetics-picture12058-brock1a.jpg



brock1 said:
Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:13 AM
mns hazes seem to still produce good its a lot of the new stuff and the more indica lines having hermi problems. I think they still breed in greenhouses and polytunnels with a big fat row of tomatoes in front of large fans. Problem is the tomato plants make ethylene gas and can hide miner hermies allowing hermaphrodite plants to breed giving poor seed stock and shanti doesn't seem to care. Sad really because his old stables have a large number of fan's that love growing them. I have said it time and time again shanti need to stop with finding a new market and look after his existing customers first and foremost. This is why I don't buy from shanti anymore after spending £1000's of ponds on his stuff over the years you just get to many nana's now to justify spending money on the now.
benplantin-albums-bad-mouthing-mns-genetics-picture12059-brock1b.jpg
 
Last edited:
haha... that's pretty funny about the tomatoes. A bit disrespectful to say someone is a great guy and a liar at the same time.

Its amazing the way seed breeders are judged. I guess we want to trust the guy making selections that will eventually go up into smoke and into our headz.
 
Shanti has best genetics

it`s my experience and my people around.
Thanks god he fills the gap on the seedmarket with quality genes.
His service is unique.:)
Seedmaker every fool can be.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top