Bad mouthing Mns genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
benplantin-albums-bad-mouthing-mns-genetics-picture12058-brock1a.jpg




benplantin-albums-bad-mouthing-mns-genetics-picture12059-brock1b.jpg

I post what my experience are. Weather you or anyone likes my experience is their choice I don't kiss arse end off. I grow mns and the g13 skunk I grow from the last pack was a hermi mess nothing like the first time I grow it. I get more hermis from the shark shock then I did when shanti worked at greenhouse seeds. Same mothers or not environment plays a part on genetics and fruit will trigger a effect on sexual expression of cannabis. If you don't like what I put don't read it but don't expect me not to express my opinion. Now go shove that thumb where the sun don't shine. You don't need to quote me just ask and I will tell it. I am not 2 faced. Take a look at the grow threads here. You don't have to quote me from a different site to see a big increase in hermi grows in the stables but the old haze's don't suffer as much still. Disrespect on my part? I have payed for more than my fair share of mns strains and Thiers some good phenos to be had but each grow I do I find more hermi's I am not going to tell no lies out of respect and as far as I am concerned that is not disrespectful it's truthful and honest. I have nothing but respect for shanti for the work he done making the white family I would for anyone who created such strains on their own. Painting between the lines I suppose your a fan of the the outdoor section on the site you quoted me from? Ho it's nice to have enemies staring shit because you tell it how you see it.
 
Last edited:
Your such a nice chap huh.....

brock1 said:
(Shanti) apparently lied about having a degree in botany

brock1 said:
giving poor seed stock and shanti doesn't seem to care.

brock1 said:
Now go shove that thumb where the sun don't shine.

words of wisdom right here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyh-JpWdGmQ
"Stop with the negative waves man."

Buy the seed, grow the seed, then enjoy the beautiful day.


Cool runnin
M
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top