The trading of free seeds on MNS site.

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All

From numerous people I now act and make a ruling about something that has not been previously talked about.

We at MNS do not really mind people swopping or trading seed or giving away things for free...however since this is an internet site and safety for the individual is our first regard, I would like to make a new ruling.

I would like people to not offer free seeds to one another and exchange private information unless it goes via myself. I know this may seem harsh but I run this site and have protocols in place for annonimty. If members do this between themselves and something goes wrong we at MNS do not wish to feel responsible for a safety breach we did not have anything to do with.
So only for the right reasons do we now add this rule to our MNS constitution.

Safety first...

So if people wish to still follow up on trading seed or free seed from members to others then I ask you to do it on a different mail address and out of the vicinity of MNS community.

Thanks for understanding and all the best sb

Seriously this is fantastic new's. Safety first.....

Shanti, how would you feel about people sending in their own crosses to you to be handed out to those who purchase seeds from you for free in five packs as a way of getting their work out to the masses in a safer way?

I just want to see as many folks growing my stuff & being happy with it as it leaves you feeling warm...

Last edited:
Seriously this is fantastic new's. Safety first.....

Shanti, how would you feel about people sending in their own crosses to you to be handed out to those who purchase seeds from you for free in five packs as a way of getting their work out to the masses in a safer way?

I just want to see as many folks growing my stuff & being happy with it as it leaves you feeling warm...

Its a great idea, and I'm not shooting it down, but not everyone is going to send in sound seed, a lot will, but a lot wont....maybe. Last thing you want is a hermie from untested seed messing up your nice SSH or MH grow. On the other hand though, they could have the SSH and MH and a SSHxMH stunner to add to em from the gifted seed lol. I like the idea, but I can see the shit-storm that'll will come with any bunk seeds.

Good point REDEYE!,

Is'nt it amazing that SB will do this for Us? The fact that he will personally handle things to insure they are done properly and "lawfully."

In addition to taking the heat for bunk gear as REDEYE states, I'm sure this additional service SB is providing will take ALOT of company time/resources that could be used elsewhere.

Thanks SB, you know your business and you show it when you give Us this kind of love! Bless you friend!

Man of Principles, Alien Businessman
KB 8)_~

a solution to an old thread; admin should allow all transactions involving marijuana to be PM only! this is supposed to be PRIVATE. you could also post any seeds are souveniers on the main page. this works internationally as i had my own seedbank and website in canada and know the laws.

Stay Safe

a solution to an old thread; admin should allow all transactions involving marijuana to be PM only! this is supposed to be PRIVATE. you could also post any seeds are souveniers on the main page. this works internationally as i had my own seedbank and website in canada and know the laws.

Setting Up A Temporary Gmail Account Would Be The Most Respectful Way Of Doing Swaps.
Close Account Once You've Completed Transaction;)
JKP

Is there a

protocol for trading/giving beans set up? How do ya want us to do this bro Shanti?

I have not engaged in any trades/gifting here, but have at other sites. I love to send beans, to share the wealth, but do not wanna make any site unsafe.

Thanks.

mM

protocol for trading/giving beans set up? How do ya want us to do this bro Shanti?

I have not engaged in any trades/gifting here, but have at other sites. I love to send beans, to share the wealth, but do not wanna make any site unsafe.

Thanks.

mM

Yes, I would be very interested in trading WITH SHANTI'S APPROVAL.

(Please, nobody PM me to trade behind his back.....I will not respond.)

ya what do you have that worth while most here have the best genetic's possible and it seems like you appeared right around the time of all that spam shit and ive seen it on multiple forums by you

ya what do you have that worth while most here have the best genetic's possible and it seems like you appeared right around the time of all that spam shit and ive seen it on multiple forums by you

Please stop harassing me Rimmeo. I have forwarded one of your harassing PMs to moderation. It is clear that you are paranoid and think I am someone else. If you contact me again make no mistake -- I will get an order of protection against you. Apologies to moderation but I am becoming frightened of this man. He lives less than 50 miles from me, my husband is an invalid so I am defenseless. Please understand.

Last edited:
you need threats to get a order and there isnt any thread and ive told shanti of your envolement with the spamming. and you have no idea where i live weve move twice sience sept loose the bullshit poor me's

Persephone Sanitarium Exists

Being Nosey I Visited This Site Where All Former Members From Here Have Settled. I Could'nt Believe My Eyes When I Noticed Thread After Thread Was Filled With The Same Bickering And Squabbling:rolleyes:. Nothings Changed:rolleyes: Except The Mr Nice Forums Has Regained It's Civility And Serenity;)
We All Were Affected In Some Way Because Of All The Public Fighting. Could I Suggest You Guys Settle Your Differences Via Private Messaging;)
This Will Ensure Threads Don't Stray Off Course.
Also All The New Members Joining MNS Forums In The Last Couple Of Weeks Seem To Be Refreshed And Ready To Grow.
Great Stuff:)
JKP

I think it's best if we don't even mention that other site. It just isn't worth anyone's time.

M.

Lol! its funny you say that right after someone threatens another with an order of protection. I pretty sure those former members are now some of the new members. peace JKP!
No Doubt About It; I Have Had Old Former Members Who Have PM'd Me Telling Me Who They Were/Are:mad:
Apart From My Closest Facebook Friends From Here I Refuse To Correspond With That Dodgey Persephone Labs Website. Even My Computer Does'nt Like To Log Onto That Site Everyone Is Supposed To Have Left For ( Maybe 10% Tops, With The Remaining 90% Going To Their Back Up Forum Like I.C Rag And BBay
Take Today For Instance; I Was Quite Suprised By Some " New" Member Responding ( In Detail ) In His Very First Post:rolleyes:
Makes You Wonder
JKP

yeah its clear that some of the new members (not all) are in fact old members who used to troll the site, they can fool us a little but as one goes along they post it becomes obvious.

Back