The trading of free seeds on MNS site.

Best Response Is No Response

yeah its clear that some of the new members (not all) are in fact old members who used to troll the site, they can fool us a little but as one goes along they post it becomes obvious.

Thats Why I Type In This Wacky Manner ( Imitators Soon Tire And Trolls Cannot Claim I Cut And Paste Everything). I'm So Used To Typing This Way Now I Find It Hard To Type Properly:eek:
I Cannot Understand Why Folk Have To Change Their Handle ( Or Multiple Handles As Some Members Used To Do It.
Trolls; Best Response For A Troll Is To Ignore Them ( Putting Them On Ignore Is Best As They Cannot Change Their Ways ):rolleyes:
Peace And Positivity
JKP:)

Attachments

• angry joe king park.jpg
    angry joe king park.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Setting Up A Temporary Gmail Account Would Be The Most Respectful Way Of Doing Swaps.
Close Account Once You've Completed Transaction;)
JKP

I'd stay away from Google now. Try something like Hushmail where they don't collect & store yer info to sell.

DuckDuckGo is a good search engine also.

Up in Utah the US govt is building a huge place for spying on citizens & non-citizen's communications. Big bro is flexing it's muscle. Just remember, when in comes to Big Brother & it's Borg Collective, :eek:

RESISTANCE IS MANDATORY!! ;) :D

mM

I'd stay away from Google now. Try something like Hushmail where they don't collect & store yer info to sell.

DuckDuckGo is a good search engine also.

Up in Utah the US govt is building a huge place for spying on citizens & non-citizen's communications. Big bro is flexing it's muscle. Just remember, when in comes to Big Brother & it's Borg Collective, :eek:

RESISTANCE IS MANDATORY!! ;) :D

mM

Do you happen to have any links or some sort of info I can go check out about this UT thang?

c2288 lists a good link. Also at YouTube use the search term

NSA spy center Utah

to find even more info. There are a LOT of videos & articles on this topic.

A spy site of this size, especially when linked nto similar places, could also host everyone's electronic transfers when currency goes digital. What is truly unreported is the slow but sure move to RFID chips that will be used like/instead of credit cards. ALL your personal info will also be stored on the chip they insert. And will be readable by the spy centers via satellite from any where you are on earth.

Do a search on RFID chipping

There is a lot on that topic as well.

That RFID chipping scenario is being sold innocuously. See what's behind ads like easy pay at gas stations & such. A while back there was an ad showing a guy going into a store who was putting items in his pockets. When he left the store without going to a check out stand the obvious assumption was that he was shoplifting.

As it turns out the store was recording what he in putting in his pockets & debiting his account electronically.

We live in strange times. Seems like the spirit of the control freak is running wild.

mM

c2288 lists a good link. Also at YouTube use the search term

NSA spy center Utah

to find even more info. There are a LOT of videos & articles on this topic.

A spy site of this size, especially when linked nto similar places, could also host everyone's electronic transfers when currency goes digital. What is truly unreported is the slow but sure move to RFID chips that will be used like/instead of credit cards. ALL your personal info will also be stored on the chip they insert. And will be readable by the spy centers via satellite from any where you are on earth.

Do a search on RFID chipping

There is a lot on that topic as well.

That RFID chipping scenario is being sold innocuously. See what's behind ads like easy pay at gas stations & such. A while back there was an ad showing a guy going into a store who was putting items in his pockets. When he left the store without going to a check out stand the obvious assumption was that he was shoplifting.

As it turns out the store was recording what he in putting in his pockets & debiting his account electronically.

We live in strange times. Seems like the spirit of the control freak is running wild.

mM

I'm sure Shantibaba will except gold and silver coins if it comes down to that as I to will only trade cannabis for gold, silver or goods if that happened.

But why would the rich do that? They all get drug money Joe Kennedy was not the first and damn sure was not the last.

After all "Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Last edited:
Persephone Sanitarium Exists

Being Nosey I Visited This Site Where All Former Members From Here Have Settled. I Could'nt Believe My Eyes When I Noticed Thread After Thread Was Filled With The Same Bickering And Squabbling:rolleyes:. Nothings Changed:rolleyes: Except The Mr Nice Forums Has Regained It's Civility And Serenity;)
We All Were Affected In Some Way Because Of All The Public Fighting. Could I Suggest You Guys Settle Your Differences Via Private Messaging;)
This Will Ensure Threads Don't Stray Off Course.
Also All The New Members Joining MNS Forums In The Last Couple Of Weeks Seem To Be Refreshed And Ready To Grow.
Great Stuff:)
JKP
That's the worst really. Having to read threads that are mostly figting between a couple people and you are there to get Info and forward your cannabis passion. I quit one medical site just because it was like the wild west and they had no real moderation on the site. Discussion is a good thing but fighting should be private until it becomes something worse then it should be turned in to mods. This site is much larger but I had a very good experience on a trading and free seed (grows and reports on people's own works) site. There was an honor system that really worked but it could be more difficult with many many people, so I get it.

Interesting. Trading cannabis/mj/hemp seeds is legal in the state that I live in. As is growing weed. I am also a legally licensed grower here. No paranoia needed, nor all these flame posts over it on this forum. I have traded seeds worldwide for many years and I have never had much in the way of any issues. One guy in LA never sent me any beans in trade, but that was the only bad trade. And that was through another forum. That forum allows you to run ads to trade seeds. Some other forums also allow posting for open trading. I have taken advantage of several of them. I am not subject to any blackmail or threats trading or growing where I am, but I can understand the need for privacy and security. I was an outlaw grower for many years and during that time I did not participate in any weed forums. For most of that time they did not exist. After I got ripped off growing early on I did not tell or show ~anyone~ my grows. Even now I have only show very very few people. Like 3, including my brother and my ex. Even here where it is legal you can still get scammed and ripped off.

Back