C
coop
Guest
you call everyone a nasty little piece of work
That quote there was from the time you and JessE starting gangin up on me.
Our mutual friend in question and the info I had on you was shitty seed story.
You told elmer not to be friends with me, he prob told you to suck a lemon, so he made your enemies list too.
Just tell it like it is, your 20 years older then me, time you start acting 20 years older not 10 years younger.
I told you then you picked on the wrong person. And now the whole canna-community really knows what your about. Did you guys forget after all that harrasing how I deleted all my posts and now you say I've never grown, or any MNS gear for that matter? Remember when I told you I was here becouse my mother in law has MS? Now your the one that grows for "meds"
I fucking love it.
The two of you are so deranged, i should'nt even be wasting my time with you anymore, But you continue to insult characters, so your names will come out muddy.
Hempy if we go you go to, REMEMBER THAT ASSHAT.
And for the record JessE is not average joe cannabis grower. You would not concern yourself with bullshit articles and getting published in magazines if you did not have an alter motive.
That quote there was from the time you and JessE starting gangin up on me.
Our mutual friend in question and the info I had on you was shitty seed story.
You told elmer not to be friends with me, he prob told you to suck a lemon, so he made your enemies list too.
Just tell it like it is, your 20 years older then me, time you start acting 20 years older not 10 years younger.
I told you then you picked on the wrong person. And now the whole canna-community really knows what your about. Did you guys forget after all that harrasing how I deleted all my posts and now you say I've never grown, or any MNS gear for that matter? Remember when I told you I was here becouse my mother in law has MS? Now your the one that grows for "meds"
I fucking love it.
The two of you are so deranged, i should'nt even be wasting my time with you anymore, But you continue to insult characters, so your names will come out muddy.
Hempy if we go you go to, REMEMBER THAT ASSHAT.
And for the record JessE is not average joe cannabis grower. You would not concern yourself with bullshit articles and getting published in magazines if you did not have an alter motive.