Who iS Scott Blakey ? ? ? THE REAL KING OF CANNABIS ! ! !

growdaweed

New member
Hi ShantiBaba,
Hi S.B,
Hi Scott Blakey,;)
and Hi All,
:)
I found a video who interested me in the likeness of genius,
then by the physical character,
and then by the initials of its name SB.
This should be interested in all those who are passionate about the work of Scott Blakey (Shanti)
I give you the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i85wn9MmLNY
I hope that you will be in agreement ... Scott... Heu.. Shanti! ! !
smoke2.gif

Unable to come greet you this Weekend in Barcelona, I am happy with this video.
PEACE
SHANTI.jpg
 
''I am a geneticist in marijuana ..basically I run a specialized marijuana nursery.. , hein? .. hehe , ..marijuana.. ..specialized nursery ''

haha loved the intro

and that smile ! :D

Keep it up Shanti!
 
Last edited:
The Great White Man ! ! !

HI L33T,
smoke2.gif

...marijuana..specialized nursery... hein...??? marijuana..specialized nursery;)
I love the simplicity and the humility of this man.
Loved the intro too !:D
and his smile... Very friendly and above all humble ...

___________________

RESPECT ! ! ! Scott Blakey
 
I always watch that video when I am feeling overwhelmed with garden chores. I usually spend a few hours a day, or most of the hours, tending the plants, and to imagine the amount of time required for that is truly inspirational.

Thanks for the link, I think I'll go watch it now.

Any of you all wonder who the other gentleman who makes an appearence is?

A
 
Please Excuse The Dog Biscuit - I Had No Liquid Paper

I Think This Article , Almost A Decade Old Confirms Shanti's Rightful Description And Deserved Throne
( Freshly Dug Up From My Vault Of Old Faq Files )
JKP:)

Edit ; And In Regards To Consistency ; MNS Continues To Hold It's Customer Priority And Feedback As It's Success, Just As This Article Mentions

GHS Nowadays Just Blurts Out Wannabe's Of The Past
Shanti Can rest On His Laurels , Thats For Sure
 

Attachments

  • MrNiceSeeds-AnIntroduction-2001-1.jpg
    MrNiceSeeds-AnIntroduction-2001-1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Nice 1:cool: again J.K.P


Marijuana specialized nursery:) always makes us smile when i watch that too,great peice of historical footage and imho a top! bloke

ps,
Now thats what i call a library,
Yes, Alaska, ive also wondered who that gent is 2 ...don corleone perhaps:rolleyes:
 
Hi All

well it always makes me laugh a little as I forgot I ever did it...then someone found it and put it up on youtube...

I received an incredible amount of nice messages from all of the viewers except on a place called liveleak.com. So I wrote a comment yesterday there, something I normally do not buy into but something felt strange to me...see what you think

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18b_1224243664&comment_order=oldest_first

all the best Sb
 
my face hurt from smiling when I saw the big green house in another of those youtube videos... now when you talk about selection, you're not mucking about are you? ;)
 
Fake... Just look at the guy...
Uh... What is a marijuanologist SUPPOSED to look like?
Long hippie hair? Check.
Easy demeanor? Check.
Uncontrollable smile when asked about his job? Check.
Acres of weed plants??? CHECK!!!

LOL, Looks like a weed grower to me!!!

BTW, I could slide right out of my grow room, put on the pants with the yellow stripe on the side, and I would look WAY more like someone that kills (sorry, eradicates terrorist marijuana production facilities) pot plants than someone who grows em :D
 
heh, those plants *must* be fake.

Ive got a grow 5x that size, in my bedroom.

lmao.

in all seriousness, I thought Id seen some good setups before.....but WOW. thats how you get it done!
 
yeah

yeah...I am sure that it is all fake...Oh and my ass don't have hair on it...lol

This person criticizes Shanti says he don't know anything...Well all I have to say is this. It is painfully apparent who does not know anything...
 
my face hurt from smiling when I saw the big green house in another of those youtube videos... now when you talk about selection, you're not mucking about are you? ;)
i know i was like:eek: when i 1st saw it. i like the Q.E green house photo on the strains page.

have you seen the anti greenhouse pro Mr nice video? LOL dont know who made it???, but i pissed my self:D the green house i like is at 6.33 then take a look at GHS grow room at 6.41 PMSL > clickety click> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFACzSMQ2CQ
 
Last edited:
*chuckles*


actually I really liked the skateboard vid style editing, the guy tagging "fate" seems poignant :D
 
Damn, if its fake I've been duped. All those good seeds must be fake too then. So, what the hell do I spend so much time tending too?? My fake plants?

Oh, no officer, thats not marijuana, is fake marijuana. Just look at me, can't you tell I have nothing to do with marijuana?!?

Good for a laugh.

Be safe

A
 
It is funny to read wat ignorant ppl say but its also very sad to me that not much ppl kno the truth as its obvious by the replies those ppl wrote


I did like the movie alot tho i liked how not 1 time did Shanti say anything bout the strains he had n how great they wer

He was jus talkin bout Cannabis the plants n how he grows them

You can tell hes pationate by the way he was joyful bein ther n u can tell he knew wat he was doin........(he also wasn't wetting his pants like franco n arjan like its the 1st time they've seen a Cannabis plant)..................
 
"We don't do anything except make nature happen in one room, quicker than normal....you know, a bumble bee can't fly from Brazil to Thailand, you know, so we do it here, basically, that's all...."

Holy shit, that video made me feel good on the inside, haha. Much respect.

16 years? I wonder what plant that was.........
 
Last edited:
Prudes

People just want to show how much they know. That is the great thing about the internet, everybody can be a self proclaimed expert. I just wished that shanti had informed these self glorified retards that he backs ups his breeding with a biology degree. I only hope that someone over there will open their eye and check out this site and see that Shanti knows his stuff. Shanti is the man.

LK-Stinkmaster
 
Hi All

well it always makes me laugh a little as I forgot I ever did it...then someone found it and put it up on youtube...

I received an incredible amount of nice messages from all of the viewers except on a place called liveleak.com. So I wrote a comment yesterday there, something I normally do not buy into but something felt strange to me...see what you think

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18b_1224243664&comment_order=oldest_first

all the best Sb
hey shanti keep up the good work,baby!you inspire all soughts!im a believer,damn you humble my garden lol!! all i got to say is fu?k them rats with that the pussy crap!! slimey garbage, bad vibe babe
 
Back
Top