whats the difference?

vasodilator

New member
Nice forum just joined from HG.
Hope someone can help... Just wondering how much of a difference between shit and critical mass.... Says they both are from a Sk/Afghani origin... Im sure both are of utmost quality being from Shanti... anyone ever grow one against the other... :confused: ..... thanks!

grow on:D
 
hiya vasodilator heres the infrom the old mr nice strain info hope this helps.

CRITICAL MASS: afghani x Skunk...(Big Bud)

SHIT: 3/4 skunk 1/4 Afghani


but good to go to the strain info here read threw that to .
 
I grew both of them side by side but from seed and the Shit was more stretchy a little slower and less hardy plants.On the high I d say the Shit is more sativa n interesting in tastes n aromas n I find it less heavy .If you need squat compact hardy plants go with Cmass but if you can handle some stretch and wait a little longer I d go with Shit,both great strains;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top