What the h... were they???

shogirl

New member
Can someone give me some answers to a puzzle that has been bugging me for awhile now.I ordered seeds from a dealer(not MNS) last year they were Afghani,costs was 25 uro.Grew like crasy,lovely looking plants out of 6 ,3 hermed and quick flowering and back to veg before stated flowertime was complete.Smoke was terrible and little potency,even though there was lots of trichs on other 3. So were these seeds just crap and has anyone ever recieved seeds that performed like this. To me it is a shame that there are seeds being sold out there that have screwed up genes and it's like a damm infection. I had 1 unknown bagseed that grew out with them and no hermatism and the smoke was awesome,thanking the ganja gods for that one or I'd had nothin to smoke!! What say you all, Peace Shogirl
 
Shogirl, Hi! Gene mixing is rampant throughout the World, and you have the potential for anything with the final product. I raised a beautiful Dr. Chronic Troublemaker female, with an excellent reputation, and she was very Harsh. If I was to go Afghani, I would stick with Homegrown Fantaseed or Sensi Seeds Afghani. This would be a definite winner, but you would be nailed to the floor by their power! Wouldn't it be best if you just stick with MNS, Shit. Now that I think about it, GET that one! peace, resinbud
 
Sorry to hear of your bad luck.....and welcome to the world of purchasing seeds!

I have sprouted countless packets of seed, and most don't hold up to their reputation, let alone compare next to my library or clones, but every once and a while, a real winner comes up, and makes sorting through the hay worth it.

If you are a small grower, I would start with 1/2 pack of a variety along with some clones of known potency, then you are not out of luck of the seedlings turn out badly.

Resinbud is right about shit though, it was one of a few that made it to the next seed round from the last batch.

Be safe

A
 
hi shogirl,
yes ,Id have to concur with alaska and resibud,
if you would take the time to read thru some of Shantibaba's grow information,it gives alot of good information as to why he continues to
OUT PERFORM everyone with his seed,it simply is due to his experience and knowledge,as well as his efforts to obtain pure seed,and heavily select breeding plants...it takes many years and alot of travel to find and select pure landrace strains,so breeding can actually be successful.

the quality is in the seed

peace
 
hi shogirl,
yes ,Id have to concur with alaska and resibud,
if you would take the time to read thru some of Shantibaba's grow information,it gives alot of good information as to why he continues to
OUT PERFORM everyone with his seed,it simply is due to his experience and knowledge,as well as his efforts to obtain pure seed,and heavily select breeding plants...it takes many years and alot of travel to find and select pure landrace strains,so breeding can actually be successful.

the quality is in the seed

peace
also let me add this for all to consider
"Name another seed company that makes available the seed pedigrees"
 
Oh yes,i am impressed with what I've gleaned so far from reading up here a bit and plan on purchasing Mr.Nice next still trying to decide.The stronger the better.:eek: i have Light of Jah growing from same seed bank or whatever they are and a few Ak-47 and a couple of Vintage seeds crossed with WW from a canadian breeder,seed seller,dist,web site...? Growing and 3 weeks flower and 12 weeks old. The lof j are tall buggers while someone thought they should be a shorter variet so I don't know what to expect.
 

Attachments

  • Vintage mix 174.jpg
    Vintage mix 174.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Vintage mix 122.jpg
    Vintage mix 122.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Vintage mix 135.jpg
    Vintage mix 135.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 2
Hello, Shogirl! A good while back when Brothers Gimm were in business, they actually Cubed the Original White Widow by Shanti, "before the split" at GH, and was known as Grimm Widow. This Genetic was by far the most Powerful High I have ever experienced in my life. Get The Black Widow if you want unbelievable Power, and I am not kidding you. Amazing stone that just overwhelms you by an almost Immediate feeling of DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this shit. A word of Warning don't drive a car on this because you can feel very High, but retarded. peace, resinbud
 
Back
Top