What is the best way to increase humidity??

these painkillers are shit but the muscle relaxants are doing the trick:(
Peace
BL

Hey Billy - I'd give you some of mine but they are class A if you don't have a presciption. Tell you what - they make you feel great :eek::D

My Doctor described it as the 'downside of narcotic painkillers like these'

Downside? hmmm:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Hey Billy - I'd give you some of mine but they are class A if you don't have a presciption. Tell you what - they make you feel great :eek::D

My Doctor described it as the 'downside of narcotic painkillers like these'

Downside? hmmm:rolleyes:

LOL groover..

A mate gave me one of his muscle relaxants lastnight (he is recovering from a serious Motobike accident, and had to have major bowel surgery, as well as having a arm that wasted away when he was in a 3 week coma), but I was shit scared to take it, as he claims they can make you hallucinate:eek:
And I'm past all that now
Peace and pain killers
BL
 
Back
Top