What are you Putting out this Year?

whomever

Well..For our brethern in North american and Europe, Now the time to get yourself sorted.. What is going out this year?

I am in the tropics, So i've got Reeferman, LP1, Petrolia headstash,Burmese,Cherry Bomb, Nepal Pure, Big Sur.
Biddy Early, Chocolate Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese and Mexican out already..not much time difference

I am waiting on my Mango Haze, Nevilles haze, afghan haze and Criticcal haaze..Did i say Haze?

By June the Rains will be here in South Vietnam in full force, so they will get a Mold test..

I'm using Fish emulsion and a few Floros for veg, Ash for potash,

About 10% earthworm castings and 20% ground coconut husks, Dress with a granular fertilizer...Add water

Let me know what you guys got going out.

fook me:eek:

now thats a list , good job

iv got one out allready as a test(malana)and the other nine are still veggin

all the best

herb

if i can get off my arse i still have 20 high john silver seeds in the fridge, but i just cant get motovated to dig holes to prep :( also 1000s of my home made auto CM, superbud, W.W and F2 lowryder x nycd im thinking of just taking a walk and throw hand fulls of the fuckers all round the place do you thing any will grow if i do this?

I dont want to risk being seen carring bags of compost around the country side most of the soil where i intend to grow is clay.

Thanks herb..I wil get some pics up when there is something to see,

Got a few pics of the Biddy Early, Good Price Great smoke(one of my favorite) But Shit germination Even when new, just starting to flower, got a choco thai Flowering up also,

The Reeferman stuff is still very small, Going to make F2s of only the cherry bomb and burmese..maybe Newberry, I've Grown and smoked Most of Reefers stuff, The cherry Bomb and Burmese are the best by far, Lost some burmese seedlings) so might be crossing those two out of neccesity.

Newberry is well....New So will make some f2s of this,

But Want to save room for the Mr nice to make f2s.

Going to be a Busy Fooker!

ONG XANH LA CAY. (your handle in vietnamese.... Mr Green)

Yea Going Fukuoka "One straw revolution" on us? He would use seed balls With a selection of plants, he grew a huge garden and a rice field, that had similar production volume to the other farms of Kyushu. He was a nutter But on to something. great little book, I'm trying his method out on about a half acre of property, only Year 2 but we'll see...

I use the the method for crops of African eggplant as well as Chilies and herbs, mix them all together and you will have patches of edible veggies Pretty cool. Chuffed to bits with myself

I've "grown" many a crop of bagseed out from discarded seeds. But it is imprecise, the area i "grew" them out in was an abandoned lot within chucking distance of my balcony back when i lived in a Saigon Slum. But we had around 30 full grown marijuana plants for exactly Zero Effort, Shared them with the neighbors..all was well, But i'm ASSuming your in a place someone would notice such things....

Tropical sunshine... there's nothing like it. I bet your ladies get enough UVB to leave them just oozing w/ fat sticky trichs!!! If I had that much sun, I'd be going all out with the hazes too!!

--dcd

hi Whomever

lov the idea of havin a load of veggies next to your weed :)

iv got an allotment that i grow my veggies but its too on top for my weed:(

but iv got a nice spot linned up for my weed(full track of the phoo english sun)

i think ill be plantin everythink out next weekend (spuds,onions,weed)

if you can put some photos up it would be good to see

herb

yeah no sweat, I'll figure out tommorow how to load pics, I'll get some Balcony pics done. have to wait for the countryside i'm out there about once a week or so

Reeferman are out but they aren't showing the vigor..kinda weak

But have 3 nice plants that are worth some photos, the rest are seedlings..
I'm late as fuck this year,ust got Ripped off Twice..thievin bastards..put me well behind schedule
rains start in may. All strains will get a Mold test,:rolleyes:

Looks like my Mr nice order will be here well before some others, So Critical haze and mango haze Center stage!

Also putting a wall up around the Garden..
.this will let me take some photos and not be Flappin about Security and
Privacy

nice one mate

i carnt wait to see someone run CH they should me monsters down in your neck of the woods

and MH ,oh wat a harvest ,dude your gona have so many friends:)

good luck mate

herb

Cheers Herb,

I am sure the Critical haze, mango haze and some jack herer will be going in first, I think i ordered afg haze/sk Or masterkush...I don't remember

Got a ton of kali mist on the way but it looks like it's going to be awhile before that shows up.

Got so much other stuff on the way but Suppliers sometimes Take FOREVER to ship, add in the Time to get the post out to Vietnam and Man you have a long time...

Yeah really excited about the Critical Haze I think this will be a real Gem of that school of thought on cannabis crosses,

Really Pumped about the Masterkush Also..Very nice strain. Really want to see Shantis' interpretation of this strain,

I heard many good things about jack herer also. Was/Is your NLxHaze a Sensi strain?

Yeah mate With the Mango i'm going to let it go from seed and see what happens..The mango and neville are just perfect for this locale,I like indicas sometimes but have to grow them on a balcony and take extra care of them,
Sativas just go Crazy out here and really do well in this climate.

I was much slower getting up this year, I've created a much better and more permanent grow space,Nice 2 meter wall away from everything..just nice.. room for about 200 Plants..not all pot! a good selection of Beefsteak tomatoe varities also..but not too much:D As well as the wife getting pregnant and a large seed order Vanishing without a trace.. I quickly found myself deducing on my fingers,"well...Fook" i've got only a few months before it starts Pissing down and have very little plants out.

But we will get stuck into it ,and i promise i will take photos,

hi mate

first off congatulations to you and your wife:)

im running 3 strains of toms this year(ailsa craig,san mazono,harbinger)they have all poped and will be potted on today in 9cm pots

no sign of my chillis yet(cyanne,tabasco,orcra and another i carnt remember the other)

yer my nl5xh is from sensi from about 5 years ago, its my best mother

stay safe mate

herb

Thanks,

sorry for the late reply guess i missed this one,

I'm going to need some nlxhaze,

and if mr nice is putting them out will get some, giving jack here and the classic northern ligths from sensi a go this season see how it goes..

I grow mainly thai peppers here, Getting some habaneros here also...going to introduce them to what Hot REALLY means:)

Got a bunch of beefsteak and black krim tomato this year just starting with these,been growing local varities but want to grow big proper tomato plants
cucumbers, ca phao and tons of basil also,

Hi i have 5 purple haze female seed to germinate tomorow , outdoor will be a first time for me , hope they can make it to buding :)

Back