Well, its their Birthday so I thought I'd......

Those are some fantastic plants jack. I was just wondering tho, how did you manage to get cervical damage?

You Know wat JP, your right

I top to bottomed my house and found a bud (bongs worth) of lemony stuff (some gh shit that i shouldnt have bothered with).

Tasted awesome

mustve been curing for 2/3 mnths

A SMALL COMPOSITION FOR YOU GUYS -=- MUST BE SUNG TO TUNE

A bud hunting we shall go
bud hunting we shall go
e i the merry o
bud hunting we shall go (usually round grovers house)

XXXXX

Im goin down southend today to visit my friend dr chronic (OH YEAH)

XXXXX - 2nd verse

A super silver haze hunting we shall go
Super silver haze hunting we shall go
e i the merr - you get the idea!!!

XXXXX- wonder what the third verse will be? open to ideas here guys

cb - a very unstoned cb:eek:

Hi G. Got my bum neck from work. The cement trades, especially in the 80's when So Cal was booming were brutal on the neck and back. We worked like fookin animals. I'm better off then alotta guys. Anyway I'm fine. I can still do anything, just with some discomfort. I'm a tad worried about arthritis in the future but what you gona do?

CB, You got talent :D Wish I could put some of this your'e way bro, I do

Off for work. :(

JP

Last edited:
Hi G. Got my bum neck from work. The cement trades, especially in the 80's when So Cal was booming were brutal on the neck and back. We worked like fookin animals. I'm better off then alotta guys. Anyway I'm fine. I can still do anything, just with some discomfort. I'm a tad worried about arthritis in the future but what you gona do?

Lol im sorry, im just teasing you. I think you mean clavicle. If you have a cervix then you are a very interesting man indeed :D

I think I inherited 4 ch tations today! havent gotem yet but theyll soon be with their sisters.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Together again, how joyous.:)

Yes I have no cervix! Its the C in the C5 C6 I was referring to.

JP

Attachments

• 0120001334a.jpg
    0120001334a.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 0120001334.jpg
    0120001334.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have just looked up c5 c6 and you were correct - it is cervical, i wonder if it refers to the shape of the bone or something. Anyway, i just learned something new. No need to be embarassed i was being a smart mouth :D

I have never seen one of those cards before. Im jealous tbh, i wish i lived in a country that had such an enlightened attitude.

burning of the clavy

no no no

Everyone knows the clavical refers to a big barrel full of oil that is burned in what is known as the ' burning of the clavy festival'. It is first carried around town on some blokes shoulders (hence clavical i think) while it burns. Then they dump it on a hill and watch it flambay - pyros!

ps in uk somewhere but cant remember

anyone enlightened yet?

cb

Grover may have been thinking of a clavichord, a late medieval keyboard, popular thought the renaissance, baroque and classical eras.

I know nothing of flaming barrels outside of donkey kong :confused:

Oh that was it! Clavichord... Nice One. :)

The burning barrel is in Ottery St Mary in Devon. They call it a Pagan test of manliness and guts I call it a modern test of stupidity.

A Darwinian tale of removing the weakest genes from the genepool....

GS

Seems kinda ridiculous to have a CM thread in a CH venue so I'm going to continue this in the proper directory.

JP.

Last edited:
Back