picture.php

use PTFE tape to form a seal
picture.php

choose a 22mm tank connector for feed pipe
picture.php

should end up like this
picture.php

and this

all you need to do now is recirculate nutes from a central res and there you go:D
peace and big trees
BL

No you didnt...

Billlllllllllllllllllllllllllllly...

How much for 50... hahah

More pictures my bro...

Chana

Very Neat And Tidy

Excellent Job B.L;)
Compared To Your Immaculate Looking System , I Once Rustled Up A Bunch Of Parts For Free, And Bought Some Budget Airpumps And Stones.
Using Tubs , I Could Grow Two Per Tub:) ( Cheese )
However I Did Have A Odd One . I Found A 20 Litre Jug And Was Happy The Propagation Size Netpot Fit Snugly In The Container .
That's What I Love Abour DWC Systems; Their Adaptability Especially :)
Looking Foreward To Your Progress
Joe

Attachments

• Cheap And Cheerful DWC-Under A Tenner.jpg
    Cheap And Cheerful DWC-Under A Tenner.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Cheesey Beginnings.jpg
    Cheesey Beginnings.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Cheap And Cheerful DWC.jpg
    Cheap And Cheerful DWC.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Cheesey Rootey-.jpg
    Cheesey Rootey-.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 14
  • DWC- Canope Of Chedder.jpg
    DWC- Canope Of Chedder.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DWC-April02-Cheese.jpg
    DWC-April02-Cheese.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Jugbubbler Rootage.jpg
    Jugbubbler Rootage.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Juggles-DWC.jpg
    Juggles-DWC.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Full Automation-4mm- With Side Hose-July9.jpg
    Full Automation-4mm- With Side Hose-July9.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 8
  • plumbed bubblers- Lower Temps.jpg
    plumbed bubblers- Lower Temps.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Concept- DIY DWC005- Drain Every Five days.jpg
    Concept- DIY DWC005- Drain Every Five days.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 11
I have to build another 4 of these yet, so will be a while before we see the system running.
Loving your inventiveness jkp, I've only ever used a manufactured hydro system twice with ok result, even then i added to the design:p
thanks chana and grover, this was my baby, before i got busted, my ticket to legal cash from dope. I needed to get out the game so started to work on this, but then it went tits up:eek:
this system is going to be for a med user here in the UK. she really struggles with her prescribed meds, and cant afford dope, i help her when i can,
this system is why i chose the critical haze, for yield, speed, and a fraction of HAZE:D
Chana masala this would work well in your grow room, you would need to hang your bulbs vertically between your plants to get the most out of the system
Peace
BL

Hey Chana - How's it going? Still on the MK?

I've just started a pack of MasterKaze myself. Can't let you have all the fun!...hehe. Did you start your Critical Hazes? Mine are rocketing along. They look like they would be PERFECT for your room and medical application...hope you like them!

BL's system looks perfect for adapting for aquaponics to me...

JKP - I'm loving that home-made stylee. excellent.

GS

I agree this system would be great to try aquaponics in,
quite easy to keep cold water fish in the res, this system needs a mahoosive res anyway.
i plan to do my next run with GH Bio sevia organic hydro nutes
hopefully get some of you lot out of the mud and into the water:D
would absolutly love to see some one do an aquaponic run in this system, As i'm a fishkeeper too. but tropical fishes water is too warm.:(

Peace
BL

Brothers...

Honestly Bill, good work on the bucket system. I would love to implement hydroponics in my next cycle. I going to do a bucket recirulating system.

Keep pushing brother and I hope you dont have to do anytime for your recent bust. All else fails, move to a more pot friendly country. I hear spain is where to be. Even portugal has deregulted pot possession and growing.

Anyway, I hope to see some crital haze in those bad boys.

Grover, whats up my friend. Crital is one month from seed. I will post in the crital haze thread. I germinated 8 of my 15. I kept the others in my seed collection for the future. All I can say is they all look strong and a few are displaying some diffrent genos already.

JPK, I hope you are well and my man, you have to be the only grower I know that has grown marijuana in every way, shape, container, place and have pictures to prove... word my bro... keep growing...

Much love my brothers,

Chana

HI channa,
Would love to move mate, but I got kids at school Here, There is money in Grow shops, seeds, and manufacture of hydro, I've had to pick my favourite aspect of the MJ industry, with least ramifications. Seed business could go tits up with law change, Grow shops are full of criminals (the same people I'm trying not to deal with anymore) and Hydroponics (in all of its forms) could quite easily be the future of food production for mankind.
I'm a Plumber too so its the logical step:)
would love to come to pakistan and help set a hydro op with you and see you tripple you harvest:D
peace and love
BL

I am in brother...

I got two little ones aswell. So the only thing holding us back would be the wives...lol!

on the real, you have odviously considered and weighed out your options, but you are right with the thought of utilizing what you already have. I wish more people did so. Instead we waste and try to do things that are not realistic.

Maybe you could build a shit load of the tree machines and get a booth at next years uk hemp expo and sell as many as you can. I am sure you would be sucessfull.

Keep us posted and I shall hope to do the same,

Your friend,

Chana

I got two little ones aswell. So the only thing holding us back would be the wives...lol!

on the real, you have odviously considered and weighed out your options, but you are right with the thought of utilizing what you already have. I wish more people did so. Instead we waste and try to do things that are not realistic.

Maybe you could build a shit load of the tree machines and get a booth at next years uk hemp expo and sell as many as you can. I am sure you would be sucessfull.

Keep us posted and I shall hope to do the same,

Your friend,

Chana

I Remember A Member At OG Called Son-T Who Was A Regular On My Thread NFT Up And Running. He Was Using The same NFT 424 System I Was Using http:
//www.nutriculture.com

One Day He Converted His NFT By Removing The Top Tray And Stuck A Identical Resevoir On Top Of The Other And Drilled Holes In It And Converted It To A Aeroponic ( Actually Sprinklerponics )
He Patented His Design And Sold It To Nutriculture;)
They Now Sell It As The Amazon System
Not Bad , Eh ?
JKP

In the sprit of entrepreneurs alike,

There is a Hemp Expo in Toronto coming up in July http://medicalmarijuana-hempexpo.com/. I am aware the organizers are having a strain cup. I contacted the organizer and asked what is needed to enter their cup. He informed me and gave me some suggestions of what my entry would give me. He said that I could get passes, money or even a booth in their trade show. The entry was 500 grams worth of sound medical grade herb. The reason why I write this is that I am sure the same would be said for the UK expo or Spainabis.

How the grow scene has evolved forward at mind bending speeds. This all due to growers of cannabis around the world. How a hydroponic company or magazine can not acknowledge our group is beyond my understanding and is truly one of the fucked up things going on in society today.

Our presence is evident in agriculture, water culture, medical culture, technological culture, social culture, political culture, and of course the capital culture, to name but a few.

I am thinking of utilizing a booth as well. Just haven’t had the right thought come to me yet with regard to as to what I would be doing there beside voting for my own smoke and meeting people.

What say you my brothers, Critical Haze is my goal to present. I actually am planning on entering three strains. White Russian and Critical Haze. The third one is a surprise and I believe it will create some buzz. Provided I can dial her in. I believe Serious seeds will be there. I hope Mr. Nice will be present as well. What better way to introduce oneself and secondly to actually get first hand feedback on the actual cultivation and cure but from the breeders themselves.

Chanatradeshow

Thanks Guys,
Joe That tale about son-t gave me alot of inspiration today. I still have alot of work to do with the system, to make it the one people would buy. a couple of runs in the system need to be had (and logged) to prove it does what it stays on the tin!!

Chana, I know what you are saying, but really dont want to rush this, and find out that my design is copied and put straight to market by a big HYdro company. I'm all ready in talks with friends who have systems on the market, and trying to tap in to their experience.

I also want to take this chance to declare that someone else has just sold a design Very simlar to this and should be on sale in north america very soon. I'm not the originator of this system or the ideas that make it work. it has just been quite a clever sourcing of materials, and knowledge from my trade. there are a few twists and turns that do make my design unique, but will not be disclosed until some sort of patent is in place.

Big props to Heath Robinson, I copied most things he did on-line, and he is the true inspiration to my whole idea of putting a DO system to market (although in the last year I have not been actively working on the final design, just using the method in a throw a system together kind of way).

Sorry I dont have any pics of my previous runs in such a system, but security has always been an issue, altough in less than a month I have a medical user wanting to do a run in the system with the critical haze. so pics on the way:D

I think critical haze (cm pheno) could be almost perfect in this kind of system.

Peace and love
BL

hey bl, forgive the typing but i broke my hand today!. your system looks very neat, i am just in the process of rigging up for a tree grow and my system is practically the same as yours in operation but mine looks no where near as neat!.

it would be nice to see a show grow in one of these just to show everything is working as it should and to iron out any potential problems, but the system certainly looks like a tree grower! good luck:D

heat

thanks for checking in Heath:cool:,
I'm going with 5 plants 4x1000watts
what you gonna be rocking?
Peace and Love
BL

i am running the nlxg13/w in one room and hopefully uk cheese in the other im not sure how much light yet but probably 2 x 600w per tree.:)

heath

got any experiences you can share with the 1000w vertical?
if so do you recommend any brand?

Peace
BL

Last edited:
Back