Top44 - Nirvana

etr610 av

Here's some top44 (nirvana) bud pix at the 6th week of flowering...hope you enjoy!:D

Attachments

• Immagine 028.jpg
    Immagine 028.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 27
  • Immagine 029.jpg
    Immagine 029.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 33
  • Immagine 033.jpg
    Immagine 033.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Immagine 034.jpg
    Immagine 034.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Immagine 035.jpg
    Immagine 035.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 15
Hey etr,
Not bad at all mate, are these pictures up to date or older?

This is suppost to be a very fast variety. My experience has been mostly positive with Nirvana seeds, thanks for sharing mate. Got anymore for us?

Welcome to the forum :)

Good to go etr :)
What part of the world do you reside etr, if you do not mind me asking? Im just curious because most in my neck of woods have called it a season and are now in the process of drying, manicuring and curing their herb if not having already moved it by now.

Thanks for sharing my friend, please keep us updated. :)

Last edited:
Nice pics ETR610, so is that plant from seed or clone...i myself have had a great deal of success with Nirvana (like Jesse) and they have some real gems hidden in a few of their varieties...cola looks huge and i can't wait to hear how she smokes...thanks for sharing the photo's and looking forward to any updates...welcome to the MNS community by the way, C-101

Thank you couriuos...;) the plants start from seeds... i choose nirvana because very often I hear people say, nirvana has unstable genetic and other things... so I decided to see if it was true and it is proven otherwise, at least for these top44... so i think enjoy nirvana..:eek:

Back