The One that got away

Hi, I not have many experience, nor have breed many different strains (leda uno, bubblelicius, Ice, Wild Thai, Skunk#1, Shiva Shanti II...), that was what I have in 2000-2002. From all of them, the only that I maintaned was the Leda and the Thai. I don't remember well how they were, but the leda was like green-cocaine, and everyone that smoked it says so, good taste, lucid and claressness. When taken on nights when alcohol was making effects, leave you as almost not drunk. From the other side, the Thai produced me fuzzness. I maintained it because she not hermied at all. I heard of many thais that got hermied...
All have to be destroyed in 2009 due to a non very friendly divorce... "by the flies",... to be secure. I miss them a lot, miss you Leda....
Now I am going to try again, but this time also with MrN genetics... I always wanted to have and taste a haze...
(Sorry if I didn't find the correct words ... I'm spanish)

I was wondering if this diesel that is being discussed is the same as the NYC Diesel that Soma sells in seed form.
If it is, he considers Diesel and Sour Diesel as unrelated for the most part.

The last ten minutes Gypsy goes on the nod!

It was a while ago but I lost a CBD Critical Mass or was it CBD White Rhino one of those, it was a freebie with some other seeds.
It had the swollen kush look and was straight fire. I planted it straight in the ground so I couldn't re-veg it and I was too busy to take a clone.
That stuff was triple-bag smelly and great bag appeal.

Would hate to lose my current cut of Mango Haze, very good and reputation justified.
It feels like it will keep improving with time as well as I learn more about it.

Last edited:
...but sour diesel does show a lot of clones and commection to Chem d and and 4 and stardawg.

DudeWaiting.gif

The Chemdog #4 definitely is a great and some lesser talked Diesel lines are super overlurked!
ETs Lemon Diesel for xample is pretty awesome in growing, smoking and as ADHD and PTSD medicine.
Claims the following lineage:
(Pakistani x Lemon Thai x Chemdawg #4) x California Sour
The NYC Diesel by Soma (estimatedly using SBs Afgh.Hawaiian male on ECSD?) is also far beyond mids and throws late nanners. But these aint sterile. Maybe self sterile (no seeds in the whole plant) but picked nanas that have been applied testwise to random stuff and that happened to produce seed.

Both are not considered to belong to the mythical realms so much (even tho Somas story sounds damn well mythical) but are up there in my all time favorites. But found the LD more medical and active at the same time (100% now andnhere feeling) while the NYCD gave me a pretty heavy headstone when overdone, overdone easily because of outstanding smell, flavor, high and texture of the bud.
But i harvested late and may could be more active if pulled earlier.

Now i got to hear all these foundibg stories multiple hundred times iver and over and came to the buddhistic conclusion that i do like my homework and love me some lineage diving but finally givelessfucksthandannybrown and just got love for the breed. Get hands on it, grow it, love it, keep it around. Thats exactly what in doing.

Apprecite this thread. Dz and Hz make me go...

tdg9.gif

I was wondering if this diesel that is being discussed is the same as the NYC Diesel that Soma sells in seed form.
If it is, he considers Diesel and Sour Diesel as unrelated for the most part.

The last ten minutes Gypsy goes on the nod!

It was a while ago but I lost a CBD Critical Mass or was it CBD White Rhino one of those, it was a freebie with some other seeds.
It had the swollen kush look and was straight fire. I planted it straight in the ground so I couldn't re-veg it and I was too busy to take a clone.
That stuff was triple-bag smelly and great bag appeal.

Would hate to lose my current cut of Mango Haze, very good and reputation justified.
It feels like it will keep improving with time as well as I learn more about it.

Hahaha i remember the Episode...no to be honest the only thing i remember how Soma cancelled the interview by making the dude that should interview him black out in front of a rolling camera and they just uploaded it that way...had a good laugh...

Back