The Myth «Government Marijuana» Michael Hallman, Mississippi 1960's

I’ll add to the myth, with the caveat, this is not verifiable. Park Davis and Eli Lily spent a ridiculous amount of time breeding and bioassaying Cannabis hybrids, producing a variety they termed Cannabis americana. They collaborated on the project in 1890 and it was in production in some form until 1937. They also bred weed in Mexico at the time but that, and the later Columbian operations after ‘37 and after they discovered Sumatran Gold, which was more potent than their cultivar. I’m trying to find/recall what their breeding stock had consisted of, but botanically the plant was allegedly identical to cannabis indica but higher in potency.

Did Nevil acquire a *really* old American heirloom with the G13? Is G13 the lost Cannabis americana?

Imagine the surprise when Shanti was hit up by a some ancient spook, who said they had destroyed all the original g13 clones everywhere in the world, but one, and that they needed him to bring that funk back, but he could never tell a soul…

@dioecious @musashi @everyone
Thanks guys, your valuable inputs are forever highly appreciated.

So let's promote the shit others did or sell rather than mine. In this Grow report we will refer to JessE's thread and article.

G.overnment M=(13)arijuana

everyone can retrace the origin of the myth... @JessE made a complete sourced article.
Ok, So the myth is fun, but it is just story we sell to narco-tourists...

coverwebTY15.jpg
Grab your copy now... Treating-Yourself-Magazine in wich @JessE wrote the article.
i already told it but i'll say it one more time. If you look for valuable input... dig in the forum there are legendary growmies who made historical inputs.

Lot of people came here and claimed to be randos... when some of them were in fact legendary growmies, sade we understand/miss them only when they long gone.

You gonna start thinking i'm a MNS investor. Anyway facts are facts, so here they are...
Another 100% germination, for those who follow my adventures nonsenses, this is the 5th batch with
100% germ.

IMG_20221211_002630.jpg seeds from 2015/16 IMG_20221202_015027.jpg

12 seeds > 12 seedlings. 1 or 2 will be sacrificed.

Bored to see where freaks go, 90% are waste of time and space. This will be discarded since i have way to much to work with.

IMG_20221230_155402.jpg

3 weeks old since the last new Moon. yes i grow by the moon calendar. And quit laughing !!! This is not funny(anymore).(kappa)

IMG_20221230_155408.jpg

IMG_20221230_152903.jpg

The "knitting" technique to help secondary branches.

IMG_20221229_010159.jpg

growtisshanti.png

Keep It Green 🍃

Last edited:
Just some info to help. G13 wasn't government cannabis, that was just a misunderstanding in the history nevil gave with it. What he actually said was it was sourced by someone working in a agricultural facility. Now whether the government was doing cannabis experiments there or the staff were just privately unbeknown to the higer-ups breeding some plants there while taking advantage of the equipment and facilities they had there, or it was just sourced from one of the workers there who was doing private plant works at home is unknown.

Smoking a vintage G13WW right now
Tastes of sweet pine
hashy white frosted resin and will raise your body temp just like a good dab…good shit .
I made a handful of seed from her with the g13AC male from the happy family test.
Can’t wait to pop those beans…
Carry on!
🔥

G13 Winter Garden.gif

@Efesto thanks for your interest it is a honor.

...Bitter Sweet aromas incoming...

All right !! Your boy Tetsuo (again) for a G13 Skunk flip update
Since most don't even download their FREE magazine containing JessE article... I guess i will post it here so you can't miss it. (don't thank me yet)

┌∩┐_( ͡° _ ͡° )_┌∩┐
I wonder wich one will come next and give us his beliefs on the story(like anyone cared) with no research or investigations. Your opinions on the story are fine but keep it for you if you not done a real investigaton research.
┌∩┐_( ͡° _ ͡° )_┌∩┐

urbanlegend G13.png

Nothing to see down here for the moment... Flipped on 11 Jan...everything seems fine...I pushed the feeding since this is known being hungry for decent amount of food.
Neem oil coat for now...they are 5 weeks veg... 11 nodes tall.

IMG_20230112_135933.jpg

@everyone One last thing... next time you come and state something...Try to find at least an exemple or some references or a source, a citation... anything that could help demonstrate your OPINION.

⬇ Now facts... ⬇

Hey folks :)
I just received a copy of the February edition of Treating Yourself Magazine and Im very impressed with the job the TY team did with this months issue. A few members here at MNS helped contribute too the G13 article, chiefly redeye24/7, hempy and Shantibaba. I would like to take the time to thank these three individuals, their contributions proved invaluable.

STFU and read, unless you are one of these 4 redactors and want correct something.

Keep It Green 🍃

Last edited:
View attachment 68918

Since most don't even download their FREE magazine containing JessE article... I guess i will post it here so you can't miss it. (don't thank me yet)

┌∩┐_( ͡° _ ͡° )_┌∩┐
I wonder wich one will come next and give us his beliefs on the story(like anyone cared) with no research or investigations. Your opinions on the story are fine but keep it for you if you not done a real investigaton research.
┌∩┐_( ͡° _ ͡° )_┌∩┐

View attachment 68917

Nothing to see down here for the moment... Flipped on 11 Jan...everything seems fine...I pushed the feeding since this is known being hungry for decent amount of food.

View attachment 68920

@everyone One last thing... next time you come and state something...Try to find at least an exemple or some references or a source, a citation... anything that could help demonstrate your OPINION.

⬇ Now facts... ⬇

STFU
and read, unless you are one of these 4 redactors and want correct something.

Keep It Green 🍃

I love your posts man. I don't always understand them, and that's ok 😅

As far as the G13 story goes, that's not something I have direct experience with, so I can only work with the G13 hybrids as they present themselves to me.

IME, MNS G3 Haze makes superior ice hash, and I have some G13 Widow to assess further down the line. Stay tuned for results.

View attachment 68918

┌∩┐_( ͡° _ ͡° )_┌∩┐
┌∩┐_( ͡° _ ͡° )_┌∩┐

View attachment 68917

View attachment 68920

⬇ Now facts... ⬇

STFU

Keep It Green 🍃

JessE | MrNice

View attachment 68918

┌∩┐_( ͡° _ ͡° )_┌∩┐
┌∩┐_( ͡° _ ͡° )_┌∩┐

View attachment 68917

View attachment 68920

⬇ Now facts... ⬇

STFU

Keep It Green 🍃

The university of Mississippi thing is just a misunderstanding. It definitely wasn't sourced from there or linked to it, nevil confirmed that. Skunkman himself went and spoke to dr turner who was incarge of the plant research at the uni and the dr confirmed that nothing of the sort could of come from there. Sometime people misunderstand the information they are told or understand it differently, similar to the Chinese whispers game were to start with in a chain the information is given. By the time it gets passed down a chain of people it ends up being something completely different. The information about it coming from a agricultural facility/worker comes from nevil who actually collected the cutting.

Last edited:
View attachment 68938

Hello collègue, @quinxstar supprime
Very nice of you my friend, but the link to this is litteraly in my first post. You should take 3 min to read the thread.
Take care !!

sorry just read the jesse article i had also try to found the post of nevil who talking about the g13skunk is the more proach of the original but the search was not terrible for search little word like g13

Back