The Flowers of The Hippy Slayer

Slayer

I have been blessed to grow a lot of interesting stains during my grow career, some of them have been photographed during the last 4 yrs or so. So here's a quick round-up of all of the pics I have found & uploaded here so far. Still finding & uploading so please bear with me. Along the way, I will share my love of hashish with pics like this....
jh_1.jpg

Maybe some glass too....

100_27391.jpg

First up is one of my all-time favourites, Jack The Ripper. Still finding pics of these, more to come.

3_d70_4.jpg

Mango pheno #3

JTR_a_dude.jpg

Lemon #2

dj_2.jpg

Lemon, Sweet Haze & Mango pheno's

#3 Mango

1_d56_1.jpg

#1 Lemon

1_d56_3.jpg

Lemon #1

:cool:

Last edited:
Truly beautiful flowers and plants Slayer:) bet the tastes and smells are out of this world! the hash looks awesome as well.. hopefully if i can get enough money together for seed i hope to have a christmas tree that looks like that one......not looking good tho i must say.. thanks for the great mouth watering pictures they are definitely a motivator :) keepem comming
all the best eddie

Your pictures are great hippy , really nice and clear and crisp , is that a new cam or have you been practising a lot ,, hehehe ..

cheers m8

Your pictures are great hippy , really nice and clear and crisp , is that a new cam or have you been practising a lot ,, hehehe ..

Thanks m8. Well yes, I do practise a bit lol. Still using my trusty old Kodak Z710. Most pics this page are old, up to 2 years or more. I'm still uncovering some pics at other forums that I attached before I got a decent PC & connection. :rolleyes:

nice work Hippy
i wondered what part of the interweb you got too :)

id have to say nice work on that nl5xhaze
its one of my faves

cheers m8

nice work Hippy
i wondered what part of the interweb you got too :)

id have to say nice work on that nl5xhaze
its one of my faves

Hey m8. Yes, I'm lurking here too. :D That NL#5 x Haze cut was damn nice, I think I may have to track it down to run it 1 more time.

Oh yes, I finally scored some original MNS seeds....

I think there is 6 in pack, apparently none of the rest germinated....:eek:

Back