The Doors - looking for my L.A woman

So lets talk about D6 because i have not mentioned her much in this grow log until now.
She is the most fragile of the 4 with thin branches and although not as big as D2 or D4 has a very sativa bud expression. She's won't yield much but has the meanest smell of all and oh boy is she sticky for her 38 days of flowering! She got a SkunkxHzA type smell which is weird as there is no visible Skunk in the buds but the smell is definitely there.

Screenshot_20210906-214722_Gallery.jpg
Just getting started
Screenshot_20210906-212602_Gallery.jpg
While D8 is thinking about finishing off...
Screenshot_20210906-212631_Gallery.jpg

D8 started throwing some bananas and has been removed from the tent. I will handpick the nanners and have her finish outside.
Screenshot_20210910-215151_Gallery.jpg
SO no (wo)man lost here and more room for the bigger plants in their last legs.
It gave me the opportunity to have a closer look at D4 as i had to get her out of the tent in order to remove D8 and boy is she loaded and heavy for her age!
Pretty buds too
Screenshot_20210910-215300_Gallery.jpg

D8 started throwing some bananas and has been removed from the tent. I will handpick the nanners and have her finish outside.
View attachment 53894
SO no (wo)man lost here and more room for the bigger plants in their last legs.
It gave me the opportunity to have a closer look at D4 as i had to get her out of the tent in order to remove D8 and boy is she loaded and heavy for her age!
Pretty buds too
View attachment 53895
Good catch.. mostly those are sterile . D4's buds will be huge just looking at those pistils . How are the trichs on d8?

For those who select Haze on leaf morphology of non-flowering plants, this is mamma D2, by far the most Hazey of the bunch and a Neville-like stretch. Very hard to tell at this stage and leaf shape will change dramatically in the 3rd week of flowering. So give these broader leaved pheno's a chance too because they might surprise you in the end.
Screenshot_20210911-150703_Gallery.jpg

Back