Testers Thread May 2009

17 days from seed after 1st re pot :)

picture.php

I apologies to all who are looking for an end to this diary............ it will come.

Security became an issue, I still have beans and will be back eventually.

Well this is a disappointing report, or lack of. I don't know about anybody else but if someone like Shantibaba asked me to test grow some seeds he sent me then I would be really honoured and privileged myself to be part of Mr Nice, and I'd do my best to make a decent grow report for the guy but hey, what do I know ✌️👍

Well this is a disappointing report, or lack of. I don't know about anybody else but if someone like Shantibaba asked me to test grow some seeds he sent me then I would be really honoured and privileged myself to be part of Mr Nice, and I'd do my best to make a decent grow report for the guy but hey, what do I know ✌️👍
@Jammy Git you realize the last post b4 yourself was almost 15 years ago... but I do agree with you.

Peace

The great thing is we have more participants completing their test grows today. The Mango test we just completed and then some sucky germination rates for the Zunami series, but positive attitudes and beautiful plants being shown both times.

mu

Back