Super Silver Haze - Pheno Hunting - Electric Sky LED CoCo Grow

TGTDE

2022 COE Winner
Looking to find a killer Super Silver Haze pheno to keep as a mother so will be taking clones along the way. First time growing her, my goal is to make this one of the most well documented grow journals on the site, with lots of pics. Tips and advice are always welcome, hope you all enjoy!!

Light - Electric Sky ES300 V3 LED
Medium - Coco Coir

Lets start with a photo of my pack of 18 and the 7 seeds I've chosen..

Attachments

• Super Silver Haze Seeds. MNS upload.jpg
    Super Silver Haze Seeds. MNS upload.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 22
Hmmm, could we see the rest of them, I'm not sure you made the best choices :unsure:

*edit* just kidding, those are great specimens. What did you use to take the photos?

Haha you had me just about ready to go grab my gear!

I’m using a Canon 5d Mark iii for the camera and a used Canon 65mm macro lens that I found locally for a steal. (Still learning how to use the lens)

We're gonna see some awesome pictures! Can't wait! Wish I was swimming with the seeds. Oh wait, maybe not, didn't Luca Brasi swim with the seeds?

Longball

In less than 9 hours all seeds are at the bottom. Sign of good things to come I hope 😁.

Next step -> In-between damp paper towels (between two plates, wrapped in a towel sitting on a heating pad) they go. Yes probably overkill but how I like to do it.

T-minus 24-48 hours til they’re in their coco cell pots. Will be aiming for 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch taproots.

Picked a terrible time to start these seeds.. in the middle of seven, 12 hour night shifts in a row and these taproots decided they were big enough for coco this afternoon! Here are a couple more phone pictures as I scrambled to get a light hung and my coco mixed before work! A few more DSLR pics to come in the next few days.

CFBBB95D-865E-47BB-9875-5A1640F5EEC3.jpeg
The mix I decided to try out is made up of the following:

2 Gallons - Coco Coir
1/2 Gallon - Organic Worm Castings gallon
1/2 Gallon - Perlite
6 Tablespoons - Gia Green Organics 4-4-4 All Purpose Dry Amendments

Edit NOV 17th: I found this thread specifically on the topic of using slow release dry amendments! It would have been incredible to have read before starting my journey. Spoiler alert, there have been some speed bumps that could have been avoided along this first run with the slow release amendments! If you’re thinking of trying them out yourself check out this thread!!

Last edited:
Back