Super Silver Haze, A nice keeper!

My friend grew the SSMH#8 for a second time.
He did an even beter job!
This clone has some serious vigour and delivered a big harvest.

Some pics of Super Silver Haze keeper cut X Mango Haze IBL#5 round 2.

SSHM1.jpgSSHM2.jpg

The main stem has trichomes:

SSHM4.jpg

Around 6 weeks of flowering:

SSHM5.jpg

7 weeks flowering:

SSHM6.jpg

Around 8 weeks of flowering:

SSHM7.jpg

9 weeks of flowering:

SSHM8.jpgSSHM9.jpg
 
All credits to my friend, he grew and took the pictures.😊
He reported that she had citrus notes during flowering that faded by harvest time and only left a strong incense smell.
They are curing now.

Here some dried flower pictures:

SSHM19.jpg

SSHM20.jpg

SSHM21.jpg

SSHM22.jpg

SSHM23.jpg



I want to thank my friend again, I know he is watching.;)💚



🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
The forums needs to add a drool reaction!
 
I’ve read a lot of comments here about how great and desirable it is not only to grow MNS genetics but also to use them for your own projects and crossbreeding.

Now I get it! 🤩

This has made a huge impression on me 😍 I’d love to hold it in my hands, smell it, smoke it, vape it—oh my god!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤤

I’ve been following this project from the start, and I’m incredibly happy to see these amazing results.

Greetings to you and your friend, and I tip my hat to both of you.

Thanks for sharing, @Swifty
 
Back
Top