Swifty
'23, '24, ‘25 COE Winner
Hello fellow members.
Last year I made some seeds with my SSH keeper and different MH and MHI males.
A friend wanted to grow some made with the MHI#5 male.
He named them Super Silver Mango Haze, kinda like it.
I want to share the results here, they turned out better than expected.
If he reads this and wants to give more info, feel free to chimney in.
I want to thank him, being an excellent grower he did them more than justice.
Here is a photo dumb of that grow,










Last year I made some seeds with my SSH keeper and different MH and MHI males.
A friend wanted to grow some made with the MHI#5 male.
He named them Super Silver Mango Haze, kinda like it.
I want to share the results here, they turned out better than expected.
If he reads this and wants to give more info, feel free to chimney in.
I want to thank him, being an excellent grower he did them more than justice.
Here is a photo dumb of that grow,






























































