SSH fans please.

B

BAMBI

Ive no photos of the 7 or 8 ssh females i have now in there 5 th week of flower, I can do some if need be though,

That ssh skunk pheno is looking superb, first to flower of course and why i like her, i like her alot, the rest followed suit with in 2 -7 days,

Ive 2 plants that have still not gone into flower properly yet, there abit more stretchy than the others and mimick the beguinning of a hermie looking plant,

as in when you get plants that have small pods mimicking those of a males pollen pods, when they pop open you can see the start of a new sprout or leaf, or they sprout the first flowers,

Ive noticed plants like this with in my own hobbie breed plants over the years also, i used to throw em all out until i noticed the flowers that is, pays to wait and see for sure on these occasions,

My question is how much longer will this occur or take to flower properly if there really females,?

Im sure some of you must have experienced this before with whatever it was you grew out, thanks Mr Nice fans.

Yo BAM :)

My exp with the ssh was that by the 5th wk after the flip, they were flowering along pretty well (at least a wk or 2 since 1st). However, I ran those pakalolo's, and 2 of em I almost chopped ~wk 6/7, cause they had such sparse 'hairs'. I held on, and they finished ~13 and ~18 wks from the 'flip'. Both were heavy (weight wise), and the smoke was killer. The one that went ~13 was in a 2l throughout flower, so maybe would have gone a lil longer with more soil.

I saw late bananas on 1 of my 6 ssh girls, but nothing to worry about. They showed after the bud was ripe any way. I see the occasional banana on my spice x ssh crosses, but only late in flower, and never more than 1 (no clusters like the orange D). As far as 'true' hermies, I think that I've only seen 1 or 2 - Plants that want to really grow BOTH organs (not flowers with nanners, or balls with hairs). The only 'seedbank' seeds I had an issue with was the 1 female of THSeeds Honeymoon that I got. She needed a daily nanner plucking after ~wk 5 of flower.

Hold out hope, as ssh is killer, but don't let a he-she fukkup your other plants. Place the 'in question' plants near the exhaust (and out of the circulation) in case they drizzle.

Hay Bambi, I had a few crosses of ssh and iether ssh or a s/h male. All grew out looking like ssh or strait haze and I wouldn't know a skunk pheno if I fell over one but this one plant I cropped alot and had about 17 potential bud sites and was barely 10" high and I was looking forward to watch she would do in flower!! nah,nah when flower started every other plant except this one started doing it's thing.Three weeks in flower and it wouldn't not show sex . Then it started to yellow up a bit and some smaller leaves started dring up for no apparent reason. It progresivly got worse until the whole plant dried up and croaked. I haven't a clue what came over it. I don't know if that is any help to you, but maybe Peace Sg

Last edited:
Hey guys and gurls,!

last nite i inspected the two plants in question much closer and could see they were hermies, either that or very late flowering males, there were no flowers on em either,

so i destroyed them, thus making more needed room for the ssh females,

shogirl - the skunk pheno should or is the first plant to show its flowers, and has fat shade leaves like an Indica plant has, my one looks nice and bushy to.

Back