Stunning Plants

A pheno came down today @ 68 days.
SSpiceA68days.JPG

SSpiceA68days2.JPG

SSpiceA68days3.JPG

Picked this lil beaut up today...
cat_carrier.jpg

What up L, herb!!

Yeah, man I would like to cure it, I really would... Usually dosen't work like that for ol' barletta. I was able to save some buds in the spring, but I screwed up my schedule (I'm still learning, like everyone else..) and had a DRY summer. These buds are ..um... spoken?for....lol

B and E coming down 2moro, bubble to follow......

Amazing flowers/buds/colas beautiful growing,3rd pic blows me away

peace

Thanks redeye. She is smaller than she looks, the top broke ~5" from the top, and it sorta 'flopps' around. Didn't stunt, mold, fix itself, nothing. Wierd, but came out ok. lol that's why all of the pix of her are on an angle....

I did a light trim of her before. She smells like perfume while I was cutting her, but the lil bud that fell off smells a lil fishy so, we will see. Beautiful, golden scissor hash.

I'm smokin on C and D right now, and it is dank bud. No weak plants so far...

Let it rain......:)

Well, I got a glowing report on the buds today. I am also quite happy with the yield. I ended up just north of 7oz on the final harvest, and prolly 1/2 - 1oz 10 days earlier. (2) plants in 3.4l pots (FILLED, lol) (3) in 2 gal coco bags (~1.5 gal used). I didn't do a bubble run, but trim from ~5oz of bud ended up in a batch of brownie/cookie bars. NARCO cookies. :)

The smells are fruity/cheesy/hazy. The 'deadstuff' haze, not the dry haze that dad had. Not a hash strain, EASY to trim. 5 oz took ~1-2hrs. 5oz of shit/o.diesel/cannaloupe would prolly take me 3-4 hrs. Buds have a pod/claw look. Open structure, like haze with small calyxes. 2 of the plants (C and A) kept some purple on the buds, and the indica heavy (C, D, E) plants were the yielders. I dunno if the sativa dom plants would have yielded more with more medium. The buds on the sativa dom's are FROSTY.

I have 3 separate cuts of the cross running through now. 2 of them are from these seedplants, and I think that they are from different plants, judging by the way they look/smell in early flower. Depending on how the cuts perform, I MAY replace my spice with one of them. I may change my mind when a spice comes down, and I am smokin that....:rolleyes:

EDIT - Ended up with 4 SuperSpice (A) x SSH (2) fem beans. Ima crack em in a week....

Last edited:
Here are some pics of cuts that are 'bushed out'. I dunno which plant they are from, but they are similar to each other, and appear more indica leaning than the 1 I have outback, but can't compare indoor and out.....

25days
round25a.JPG

round25days.JPG

round25.JPG

And a DIFFERENT plant @ 21 days.
square3wks.JPG

They smell similar to what I remember of C or D. Lime Haze with an indy kicker. WAY more Spice smell than the Sativa cut. That one smells like SSH + something, I dunno what. I'll get pix of that cut soon.

I really liked smoking the seedplants, but there was no time for a cure, or anything... I should be able to sit on different cuts from indoors and out in a few months.

Those are some nice looking plants dude, Im a little green with envy as its going to be quite awhile before Im smoking what I got cooking up in the mountain. Things in life are such that an indoor grow is impossible for me at the moment, otherwise I would be on it like stink on shit :)

Marijuana pretty much is my life, this is what I do. If im not growing, im thinking about what I will be growing next and supporting those who are growing. I probably could have had a successful career in the real world, but for some reason Ive found myself clandestinely growing marijuana for almost 10 years now and have watched my friends move away, get married and start familys while Im huddled up in a secure location growing marijuana plants and conversing with others who are doing the same on the internet.

There is alot that goes into growing marijuana, that doesnt get talked about much. Such as the sacrifices growers make to keep themselves free and safe from persecution by authorities which often lead to very hermit like existances ultimately. A smart grower, is one who doesnt let others know what they're up too. And for me, that meant shutting myself off from just about everyone in the outside world for fear of loose lips sinking ships. And trust me, thats not just a paranoid thought, that shit happens in the real world every day. The sacrifices people like us make to grow cannabis are subtle, but definitely there. For that, each and every grower with a true desire to take this plant into the future deserves respect and admiration. We're all brothers in this together.

Looking forward to future updates, nice plants once again.

Hey, J. I hear ha about living the secret life, but I was kinda born to do it. My father was a gearhead, cooking up crazy things to do to cars and motorcycles. He took pride in his lawn and the shitty lil pine tree that he dug outta the woods to put in the lumpy ass lawn, even though both looked like ragtag alley... Anyway, he was OK talking to only a few people, etc... I cook up things to do with plants, and it beats my previous life as a car/mortgage/window salesman. :D

I quit drinking ~5yrs ago, and ALL of my friends faded away within 2-3 months, and MOST once they heard that I wouldn't be going to the bar with them anymore. I held onto a girl, but within 18 months that was gone too. No problem. I can see distancing myself from literally EVERYONE I know short of my mother and 1 person within 6 months. I will sleep better at night 1500 miles away...

Hey thanks for the kind words bout my kind buds!! Let's be grateful for what we got, as I heard from a buddy today that his monster's got snatched up. I have learned to be grateful for a lot of stuff since I quit drinking.

I held onto a girl, but within 18 months that was gone too. No problem

Been there, done that a few times actually. One in particular was with me at the start of my growing career, she and I had some good times together and she was a very special part of my life for a many years. But that time has since passed, and she had to follow her own path which was seperate from my own. Thats life, thats how these things work. I miss her alot, to this day I think about her and shes been gone for many years now.

But you know, I had to turn the page and have since met another wonderful girl who is a very special human being in her own right. You just learn from your past experiences and apply that knowledge in a practical fashion for the future. Im haunted by quite a few memories of the past, moving 1500 miles away isnt enough to fix my kind of crazy but smoking the hell out of some marijuana sure as heck makes it all easier to deal with :) Im all out at the moment, which for a hardcore smoker like me usually leads to a pissy mood for a few days but sometimes a little break is just what you need. Let the tolerance level simmer down a bit, and hope that some really good ganja floats your way. Which usually never happens, but one can hope right?

The best marijuana, is always the marijuana you grow yourself. But in my case, literally the best marijuana Ill see all year is the marijuana I grow myself. The rest of the time, im stuck looking at people like they're out of their minds when they show me some low grade at an inflated price, which 3/4ths of the time doesnt even weigh to start out with lol. Fucks!

I am in a good place and grateful to be there. At this point in my life, most of my problems CAN be solved by throwing money at them. I should have money to do that soon, no worries. :) Money comes and goes, but time, wisdom, and health are priceless. I have no baggage. I'd like to settle my debts and move on...

I'm not running, I know what that's like from my exp with recovery. I just would like to go somewhere where my lil closet is tolerated/legal. I'd LOVE to be able to go to the hydro store, and 'shop'. Not happening here, lol. I love the warm weather, could learn to speak spanish, and will be on the move around Jan. God willing. I already worked out taking my mulch pile when I leave. Told him that I'd work in ~a foot of compost to the garden beds before winter, and again in the spring, regardless of weather I'm here or not. My LL is a good dude.

^^Yo, that guy^^ was smokin some feel good Dr Phil shit!!! ;)

Hmmmmm......

Found a lil jar of seeds labeled SuperSpice, wonder if these are the same thing...
S7304918.JPG

I dropped 20 on 4/20, and 1 didn't come up, and I killed another trying to re-bury it (tail growing up outta the dirt). 1 I successfully re-buried, and it's the one with a lil less dirt in the cup. No runts or mutants, 18 for 20 plant/seed after a lil more than 1 year. :)

Stay tuned.
:cool:

mmmm can't wait for this Patrick. i remember eye fucking the hell outta the super spice. Beauty's for sure. i'll have my ass glued to this thread!:)

These were outside ~2 weeks, and inside a lil less than 1. The cuts are slow ssh cuts, and the SuperSpices are starting to stink :D

S7305064.JPG

S7305065.JPG

S7305066.JPG

They are in a rubbermaid with 2 x 42w flouros and mylar right now. They are headed either to the deck or to the MH, depending on how much space I have to work with.

~1 month out of the dirt.
S7305170.JPG

S7305171.JPG

Just picked one. I picked another, and it looked the same way.
S7305172.JPG

S7305173.JPG

I gave them the first and probably only veg feed 2night. ~2 teaspoons of EJ grow, 5ml kelp, ~10ml LK, and a drop of molasses. They had gotten the compost/kelp/molasses teas until I brought them in a week or so ago. They went under the MH a few days ago (maybe yesterday, lol), and will be there untill I can free up some more square pots, prolly ~2-3 more weeks. Yes, 2-3 more wks in the solo's. No such thing as rootbound, other than keeping the plants short...

Ok, I lied. I freed up some room in flower, and flipped the largest lucky 13. I transplanted (9) into 3.4L pots, and (4) into 2L's. The (5) that didn't get flipped got transplanted into gallon rounds, and all but the smallest got topped/fimmed.

Only really doing the update so that I can look back and see how long they took to show. No one is numbered yet. I wanna wait till they start to show, eliminate all but the best male(s), clone and label the females. These are gonna be nice plants. :D

Back