Spice Vs. Spice

Found these pix in a temp folder....

Wet shots of the spices.
bagappeal.JPG

freshsour.JPG

freshwamu.JPG

I let the clones of the wamu go, as I have a lot going on, and I x'd her to the dude. The smoke was good, not as good as the sour cut, but... Prolly could have gotten her to yield, but no time for that...

I would be thrilled if I started all over, and I could get either of these as a mother. I will be holding the sour cut for the foreseeable future, but the wamu clones were weak, and I have limited veg space.

It's 4:20, going to get some brownie bar mix...

Lovely colors my man!

I love having several strains that differ greatly aesthetically . I get almost as much joy watching different strains grow as I do smoking them. I love growing plants in general but marijuana is my favorite. It is crazy how many varieties there is and what can happen when you make a hybrid is awesome.

edit- man, I have not seen fat orange hairs like that in some time. Purty

Last edited:
Thanks, Ronin. :)

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to uuummmm... represent for all my Hawaiian bitches :D

I have been smoking primarily SSH for a few wks, with the occasional bowl of indoor/outdoor shit or superspice (spice x ssh). I rolled up a 2person blunt of the end of my outdoor Spice (the same cut as the nug on the left above) that I found mid Oct. She had me in such a happy, stony place :) The smell is crazy rotten tropical fruit, and crushed up, it is that and burnt rubber skunk. Not at all couch locky. Had my 3rd eye (tunnel vision, 'pressure vaccum' located ~2' off the center of your forehead) open, and my 2 eyes RED, lol. It took me ~20 min to find my car keys after, but the drive (I drive like 2x's a mo)was grooovy. Me and the mutts and the headphones, through the snowy woods (roads I used to CRUSH as a kid, but haven't even been on in 10+yrs). there is a definite comedown, but it's not like some 'heavier' indicas (sleep time). I probably just noticed it because most of my smoke recently is from plants 75%+ sativa expressive (ssh1,5, tweener, pakalolos, gsk's). Fire up a bowl of ssh, and away we go!!

If I died, and in the afterlife found out that the REAL east coast sour diesel was a selection from crossing a Spice similar to what I had to a lemony racy sativa dom hybrid, I wouldn't at all be surprised I had a few of the spice x ssh's that if I replaced the 'haze' with 'sweet lemon skunk' would have been ECSD. No bullshit. I never grew it or saw it growing, but it was one of the 'chic' buds of the years before I started growing, so it was around (and BIG BUX$$$)

Maniwannalikya
Cmoniwannalayya

Thanks, Jamie :^) There was no selection involved, those were the 2 females that I got in the pack (shanti took care of me). Here are some shots of the bud that I blazed (with a 12wk cure) that prompted this update.

odspiceA1.JPG

odspiceC1.JPG

S7302890.JPG

EDIT - Dyslexic am I...

Last edited:
truly magnificent - my hat is off to you (and SB) - the close ups are stunning! one looks like someone sprinkled the bud with sugar, theres so much crystal on it...:eek:

hi B wats going on with your neck or should i say lack of :D

nice plant

I hope you didn't ruin the foavor of your Spice with those ZigZags Barletta. Even in a pinch I wont use those, too harsh and it takes away from the flavor of tbr bud.

Back