Some New CBD Strains that we made and thinking to offer test grow packs in lure of grow reports with photos? Anyone interested?

This covid and the postal service have really messed up our plans to showcase some CBD strains. It seems we stopped and started fitfully. The latest CBD offererings by Sara have shown that there is an interest in CBD strains. I don't know about you but I would like to see some serious grows of these strains. I'd like to propose to Shanti that we do a CBD redux if I can get enough members to commit to growing these out and posting a journal on the site. Is their interest in this project and if so please make your interest known to Shanti or me.

We have 4 growers participating so far. These are the strains that were initially offered. What would you braddhas and sistas like to see grown? Let us know.
CBD Zkittles- @PtreeCi, @Skunkerbudz
CBD Widow
CBD Tangerine Cookie
CBD Sunset Sherbet
Mohan Ram fem THC- @Pheonix66, @musashi

🤙mu

While not part of the above program, I will be growing some MNS CBD Shark Shock seeds that Shantibaba sent me. Of course I will document it and post up pictures. Hopefully, I will learn a bit about growing by then! Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! Have chronic pain and a NYS Medical Marijauna License, I am looking forward to growing some CBD strains and not just high THC strains. NY is a couple weeks into the 60 day public comment stage and we should be growing legally medical marijuana by late January. If not, I will try to muster up the courage to grow it ilegally. ;)

Longball

This covid and the postal service have really messed up our plans to showcase some CBD strains. It seems we stopped and started fitfully. The latest CBD offererings by Sara have shown that there is an interest in CBD strains. I don't know about you but I would like to see some serious grows of these strains. I'd like to propose to Shanti that we do a CBD redux if I can get enough members to commit to growing these out and posting a journal on the site. Is their interest in this project and if so please make your interest known to Shanti or me.

We have 4 growers participating so far. These are the strains that were initially offered. What would you braddhas and sistas like to see grown? Let us know.
CBD Zkittles- @PtreeCi, @Skunkerbudz
CBD Widow
CBD Tangerine Cookie
CBD Sunset Sherbet
Mohan Ram fem THC- @Pheonix66, @musashi

🤙mu
What would be the timeline?

I would be very happy to document and run another CBD strain on the back side of the CBD Skittles.

CBD Widow & CBD Tangerine Cookie interests me very much.

All the Crew and Mr Nice meds that I've experienced so far is top notch. That and I have access to the man himself that makes himself avail
I mean wtf....priceless.

Aloha!

"So my idea is to offer 10 packets of each strain to members of either the auctions or forum, in exchange for a pictorial documentation as a thread here? It will not be censored in any way as we never do this, we just would like some competent growers to grow fairly our new offerings to illustrate examples for others to review independently. If you are up for it then please pm me with your preferred strain..."

Did I miss anybody? It would be great to get a cross section of growers of varying experience so as to correctly assess how these plants fare in different growing conditions. As OP mentioned, it is important to get the grower's impressions of these plants.

@curious101 has CBD Sunset coming his way

@Islandgrower has indicated interest but which strain?

CBD Widow- @Skunkerbudz
CBD Tangerine Cookie- @Skunkerbudz
CBD Sunset Sherbet- @curious101, @crazyhorse73

To the members above and to any member of either forum or auction who wish to participate, pm Shanti ASAP.

🤙mu

Tangerine cookie sounds good
Aloha!

"So my idea is to offer 10 packets of each strain to members of either the auctions or forum, in exchange for a pictorial documentation as a thread here? It will not be censored in any way as we never do this, we just would like some competent growers to grow fairly our new offerings to illustrate examples for others to review independently. If you are up for it then please pm me with your preferred strain..."

Did I miss anybody? It would be great to get a cross section of growers of varying experience so as to correctly assess how these plants fare in different growing conditions. As OP mentioned, it is important to get the grower's impressions of these plants.

CBD Widow- @Skunkerbudz

To the members above and to any member of either forum or auction who wish to participate, pm Shanti ASAP.

🤙mu

Aloha!

CBD Widow- @Skunkerbudz

🤙mu
P M. Sent, thanks!

PM'd Shanti this morning. Thanks mu. ✌

Edit: I will join in a bit later. My orders have not aligned with this round of offers but there is a chance I might be able to be part of this at a later date. Good luck to everybody else who is testing these products, I will be watching with interest.

Last edited:
I’m playing with CBD Divine now. Just couldn’t resist, plus I only have strong weed. I am in need of a good healing plant that keeps me alert. I become a bit more tolerant though, but still... ^^ Switching between strains can creep up harder then expected.
Only germed 2 seeds CBD Divine though. Still browsing the genotypes, phenotype hunting will be for when we are setteled more (little room now). After CBD Divine it will be CBD Indica Mix and hopefully I can score CBD PH too.

Are there terpeneprofiles to be found for these strains?

Back