Skunkle Lenny’s gets Critical

Skuncle Lenny

2023 Circle of Excellence
Having plenty of Sativa and Sativa dominant inventory with NHS and 8 Doors finishing, I need me some Indica.
This is my 1st try with Critical 🦨, so LETS GET IN ON!!!
30 days ago I soaked 10, all germinated, 1 was a runt so culled, and I just transplanted into 1.7g pots for the next 30 days.
Running in my veg closet along with 5 Grape Kush(Cali Connection) & 4 NL5 feminized seeds from the new site, but they’re 1 week behind. I’ll show all in the future.
Expect a month of nice growth in April.
Here’s Critical 🦨
IMG_1219.jpeg
IMG_1221.jpeg
IMG_1225.jpeg

Having plenty of Sativa and Sativa dominant inventory with NHS and 8 Doors finishing, I need me some Indica.
This is my 1st try with Critical 🦨, so LETS GET IN ON!!!
Yes!!!! Lately, I've been hoping that someone would grow a few of these out. Masterful Mu and a few others have gotten myself truly intrigued by this chemovar.

Besides being an indica dom, was there anything in particular which made you decide on this chemovar? Are you hoping to find a big stinky skunk? 🤞

Good luck on your pheno hunt!
Diesel840

🤡
As soon as I’m ready to say that I have more seeds than I could ever use in a lifetime and I’m not going Pheno hunting, then I think that there’s a chance to find an early finisher, and those are the ones that I target so I can try to finish outside in future griws.
So I’ll take clones and see if I get lucky with finding a 7 weeker, so that’s the goal of my Critical 🦨 grow.
🪴 💨

☮️ fellow herbists…
It’s about 1 weeks vegging and they’re all 6-9” and looking healthy.
IMG_1437.jpeg
IMG_1439.jpeg
Pretty 🍃 , some appearing skinny with jagged edges, others a little fatter.

IMG_1441.jpeg
My fem/male ratio lately has been 2/3 females so I’m due for a majority male run eventually(going with reverse psychology)…
Let’s get Critical, Critical
I wanna get Critical
Give me some Critical
(ONJ RIP) 😊

✌️ A week short of 60 days old and vegging and sex shown for 8 of the 9.
4 Females with 1 last undecided. In my experience, the late bloomers are generally females so 🤞IMG_1659.jpeg
IMG_1663.jpeg
IMG_1665.jpeg
Remaining are 11-15” tall.
They’ll be 60 days old on 5/8.
Have a 10 day vacation coming up soon, so I’m gonna let them veg and will transplant later this month and flip at months end.
Critical 🦨

Back