Skuncle Lenny’s Soft Parade

Skuncle Lenny

'23, '24 COE Winner
Ladies & Gentlemen, The Doors:
Tell all the People,
those seeking an Easy Ride, those who want to Touch Me or those just Running Blue, that it’s time to just Do It and run The Soft Parade.
My Wishful Sinful plan is to keep them pest free, but my Wild Child ways often yields the Shamin Blues.
Back on Nov 4th I soaked 10 seeds, paper towel, then to cups on Nov 11th. Nice root structure and here we are 30 days from start:
IMG_8913.jpeg
IMG_8917.jpeg
Root structure strong so transferred the 1x to 5 gallon cloth pots filled with 4 gallon of my organic soil mix:
IMG_8919.jpeg

IMG_8923.jpeg
10 Doors now 12, as I added the last 2 Quick Walkabout clones I have.
Hopefully they’ll show their sex quickly since I’ll need to flip when they’re 18-20” tall. They look a bit droopy but that was due to the initial transfer stress, H2O and spray under a California Light Works 550.
Lord, 🙏 for a good grow.
“YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER”
☮️

She's perfect for your environment. Columnar and medium height, can't wait to see the Taz bowling with this genetic!
View attachment 79141

mu
I even cleaned up my veg closet and haven't been seeing my usual spider mite pests in flowering 🥳
Also keeping the 1st grow of 2024 on the small side with only these 10 reg's. No excuses, as I love The Doors genetics, and iconic band.
The Soft Parade has now begun...

6+ weeks from soak(11/4), and they’re looking great:
IMG_9245.jpeg
Front left 2 are the last Walkabout clones that are flowering under 16/8…
IMG_9246.jpeg
The 10 Doors are all very healthy and uniform. The only different one I see is front R with the widest leaves.

IMG_9251.jpeg
Heights range from 11” to 15”. Got a little time still, unless they hit a growth spurt.
Grow well mates ☮️

Got a little time still, unless they hit a growth spurt.”…
5 days later and the 15” is now 22” 😳 I believe The Doors is going 3-4x post flip, so gotta Light my 🔥
IMG_9340.jpeg
Front right. Only 7 weeks since soak and definitely time to flip regardless of showing genitals, unless…
IMG_9342.jpeg

IMG_9343.jpeg
Didn’t see hairs or balls on any others yet. 2 others are 18”, others less. 5 gallon bags are full of my fresh mix, so not going to add fish bone meal or worm castings now. Diaried for 3 weeks from now.
Flipping begins now, so here we go:

When I was back there in seminary school
There was a person there who put forth the proposition
That you can petition the Lord with prayer
Petition the lord with prayer
Petition the lord with prayer
You cannot petition the lord with prayer
🙏

☮️ and Happy Holidays
3 more have reached 21-22”.
Pulled those three from the veg closet and look close and it looks like a Christmas miracle as I’m starting off 4 4 4 with 👧 showing hair vs balls
IMG_9366.jpeg
IMG_9380.jpeg

IMG_9383.jpeg
Shows yet again that the spirit of SHANTICLAUS lives on 🎅
6 <21” so let’s see how the next week goes 🤞
IMG_9387.jpeg
IMG_9390.jpeg

IMG_9391.jpeg
I’m planning on a 12-13w run into late March 2024.
Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play

Welcome to the Soft Parade

60 days since soak, so where do I stand outta 10??? 🤔
3 more confirmed ladies, so 7 total.
1 still undecided.
2 males.
Nice pull.
IMG_9550.jpeg
IMG_9554.jpeg
Pinched the tops last week when they were 22”. Now, 1 week later they’re 22” and spread out into a nice 6 arms. Goal is 8 arms with a clean underskirt 😊
This weeks POA is to stake 8 branches and will flip after.
The 4 ladies flipped 12/24(now 38”) & 12/28(3 now 30” each) are showing no signs of starting to flower despite 11.5/12.5 light schedule.
IMG_9541.jpeg
Atleast 7 females.
IMG_9565.jpeg

BEST PULL EVER!!!
8 outta 10 are females.
But
☯️
The girls ate very shy about entering puberty 😂
Doors #1 has been under 12/12, now 11/13, for 3 weeks tomorrow, #’s 2-4 2+ weeks, and just now, barely, showing the beginning of flowering. However, my rule of thumb is 3 weeks of soak/germ/seedling b4 veg starts, so veg has only been 6 weeks, so my flowering clock will start this week + the expected 12+ weeks, so April’ish😊
IMG_9630.jpeg
IMG_9628.jpeg

IMG_9625.jpeg
Wanted to play more with the 2nd Rnd of Doors, #’s 5-8, so added 3 small tomato cages and stretched the branches out into 8. Just topped #8.
IMG_9643.jpeg
IMG_9642.jpeg
ASH seedlings in cups far right.
Early Walkabout to the left of seedlings.
Since I LST’d, gonna let them veg longer. FYI 🐕 lovers:
IMG_9659.jpeg
IMG_9518.jpeg
Rufus is now 9 months and 123 lbs. Great pooch

BEST PULL EVER!!!
8 outta 10 are females.
But
☯️
The girls ate very shy about entering puberty 😂
Doors #1 has been under 12/12, now 11/13, for 3 weeks tomorrow, #’s 2-4 2+ weeks, and just now, barely, showing the beginning of flowering. However, my rule of thumb is 3 weeks of soak/germ/seedling b4 veg starts, so veg has only been 6 weeks, so my flowering clock will start this week + the expected 12+ weeks, so April’ish😊
View attachment 80636
View attachment 80637

View attachment 80638
Wanted to play more with the 2nd Rnd of Doors, #’s 5-8, so added 3 small tomato cages and stretched the branches out into 8. Just topped #8.
View attachment 80639
View attachment 80640
ASH seedlings in cups far right.
Early Walkabout to the left of seedlings.
Since I LST’d, gonna let them veg longer. FYI 🐕 lovers:
View attachment 80641
View attachment 80642
Rufus is now 9 months and 123 lbs. Great pooch

Great plants but you should start a Rufus thread :love:

MB

GREAT THREAD SIDE BAR 😂
IMG_9779.jpeg
The original 4 Doors ladies flipped 12/12 on 12/24 & 12/28, didn’t show flowering signs until this past week.
IMG_9783.jpeg
IMG_9781.jpeg
3 of the girls are 41”, the 4th, LST’d, is 48”, saving 10-12”.
Due to basement visitors(furnace tuneup & furniture delivery), vegging Final 4 has been extended. Need to keep the flowering
area concealed thru this week.
IMG_9797.jpeg
3 of the 4 LST’d using small tomato cages.
ASH and friends seedlings on L.
Walkabout on R.
4 new clones in lower L because 8 is not enough…
☮️

Just sent the 8th and final Doors to flower under 11/13. Nice selection of 4 🌲 and 4 bushes.
IMG_9858.jpeg
🌲 along perimeter with LST’d in the middle.
IMG_9864.jpeg
While the 🌲’s have been under 12/12, later reduced to 11/13, for 5+ weeks, they didn’t show any signs of flowering until January 15.
IMG_9866.jpeg

IMG_9865.jpeg
This is going to be a nice spread out harvest in a few months. By finally performing a weekly spray of Neem oil or Spinosid , I’ve kept my historical spider mites away, while battling a new annoyance, powdery mildew, which I believe I’ve also overcome.
Hope to Break on Through to find the Crystal Ship of Trichomes and some Strange Days 😊💨🤙

Back