Short resume about Afghan hze and Skunk hze (fem mns)

Boodja

Active member
Hi guys!
I share here some pic of my last grown
Got some fem seed from Mns Afghan haze and skunk haze..
Even this time I got no time to fully report the all grow process here hope next time I ll be able to write a proper diary day by day. The seedling has been 130 days ago for all the plant including the skunk and I also plant two in small pot of plastic.. they all have 30 days of vegetative mode, the two one in plastic are 12/12 since they popped didn't take any photo of them but they were really grazy.. Small and the leaves fat and juicy with crystal everywhere.. Looking like funny "chicken" nuggets now curing in the pot :)
Ah yes there is one more that didn't start to flower so I fear it was hermies and it went out of the tent directly to the green house and now seems to get better it start showing white fluffy hair so I m thinking about put it inside the tent once again. .my concern about this plant which actually had a sort of reveg is because it comes from fem seed so it looks like has not so much vigor..i had to cut several time new leaves because of its skinny structure and now as you can see they are tre point leaves so I wonder if it worth to conclude and try to pump it for couple of month with artificial lights.. Any suggest about it would be very welcome..
A couple of consideration from my low experience in growing cannabis.. Afghan haze has some incredible smell it reminds me the blankets freshly washed and put on the outside to dry mix with some rough flower of country side.. I ve to say i fell in love with this strain and few days ago I won an auction for reg seed of it so I can give a chance to the vigor side of the "moon" . Skunk haze for other hand I really apreaciated the ingeneering way of growing has some beauty I ve almost have nothing to do just watering, for other hand af hz need more cure and explodes with bunch of leaves which gives a real wild appeal specially during the veg mode but maybe I should consider to grow it next time as a single cola.. I ve seen some amazing work in last thread here.. Skunk hz is just perfect by her own with the dark green leaf and well you have to deal with the cheesy smell but it s skunk isn it?
So guys Don t want to annoyng more than the necessary.
Here some photo hope you enjoy it
To resume there were 8 seed in total 2 skunk hz and the other Afghan hz, lights used were led of 240w in one tent and a 120w for the small tent.. I would say that they have been used at 100% of power since they went flowering..
I m gonna post the photo of the last plant I ve still had to harvest next days so I would be able to share also the amount in gr which should stay around 1gr per W

Thanks for your support

With lot of buds

Boodja
 
That's af hz
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260719_211742.jpg
    IMG_20260719_211742.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20260719_211641.jpg
    IMG_20260719_211641.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20260719_201411.jpg
    IMG_20260719_201411.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20260719_201130.jpg
    IMG_20260719_201130.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20260716_151418.jpg
    IMG_20260716_151418.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20260716_150830.jpg
    IMG_20260716_150830.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20260716_150727.jpg
    IMG_20260716_150727.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
Your afghan haze look like good yielders! Ive only flowered out one afghan haze seed (regulars from the auctions) and she was amazing! The flowers have such a unique herbal smell to them. Yours are alot larger with chunkier buds, than mime. Have u smoked her yet, what is she like?
 
Your afghan haze look like good yielders! Ive only flowered out one afghan haze seed (regulars from the auctions) and she was amazing! The flowers have such a unique herbal smell to them. Yours are alot larger with chunkier buds, than mime. Have u smoked her yet, what is she like?
Actually It s curing in pot.. I ve read that 2/3 month would be enough to fully get out its terpenes.. At now I ve vape some "snowy" leaves and it s very pleasant taste and quite though stone effect both fully body and mind restoring.. I would say it is very balance between haze sativa and Afghan indica but probably my feed is not so precise since I m new to growing cannabis
I'll let you when I first fire the first pure of it.
 
Ciao @Diesel840 and everyone!
at the end I made one spleef of Afghan hz.. from the little nuggets come out from two of the eight plants, the ones that didn't grow so tall because I didn't replant it maybe I miss to post photos.. they were like bonsay full of thricome with threepoint fluffy leaves.. It was not properly cure since they are in the pot since less than a week but still the Afghan hz even if its burnt mantains a really light and pleasant taste that reminds the sweetness of the fresh flowers when they are still on the plant.. leaves you flying mind and I can say I m quiet and stoned right now
Nice feeling I guess
Let me know when you ll try yours @Diesel840
Ciao
 
Ciao @Diesel840 and everyone!
at the end I made one spleef of Afghan hz.. from the little nuggets come out from two of the eight plants, the ones that didn't grow so tall because I didn't replant it maybe I miss to post photos.. they were like bonsay full of thricome with threepoint fluffy leaves.. It was not properly cure since they are in the pot since less than a week but still the Afghan hz even if its burnt mantains a really light and pleasant taste that reminds the sweetness of the fresh flowers when they are still on the plant.. leaves you flying mind and I can say I m quiet and stoned right now
Nice feeling I guess
Let me know when you ll try yours @Diesel840
Ciao
Ciao @Boodja I hope that you find yourself well! The one Afghan Haze I had grown came out awesome. She ws fully flowered with the perfect amount of amber by week 8. She stayed super short despite her 50% Haze C lineage. The had classic satva hybrid looking nugs but denser than I anticipated. She would rain trichomes like powdered sugar when disturbed. But god, her flavor. Pure herbacious compfrey. I'm sad that her jar is empty 😅. I plan on running a clone on the winter to restock, if I can find a slot for her.


It sounds like you got some nice potency in those gals! I can tell why Shantibaba recommends growing out Afghan Haze!
 
High guys! The harvest of the eighth plant an Afghan hz..the one it got reveg outside of the grow.. Quite "high" also the dimension.. It started as a prevention because i thought it was getting hermie even if it come from fem seed but at the end it worth it to reveg it anyway it got more flower and it stretch a bit so the harvest it s almost double as the other plants.. And most of anything is incredible that this strain doesn t "skunk" The grow was with open door almost all the time! Definitely a big point for Afghan hz!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260924_174948.jpg
    IMG_20260924_174948.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20260924_174948.jpg
    IMG_20260924_174948.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20260924_174843.jpg
    IMG_20260924_174843.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20260924_175008.jpg
    IMG_20260924_175008.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20260924_180231.jpg
    IMG_20260924_180231.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20260924_180117.jpg
    IMG_20260924_180117.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top