Shark shock n roll

^^^^^In bold and in quotes is what website says. The 'seems' is my comment because I change the PH of leaf to avoid PM - 'seems' like the good Dr. does the same thing. Somehow a post or two later my statement also got bolded to seem like it's a part of website statement. The website does not say 'seems to work'. "Eliminator works on mildews and molds by the citric acid digesting the biomass and changing the pH to create a hostile environment so that mildews and molds cannot take hold." Longball sez: -Dr.Zymes seems to work by changing the PH on the leaves. If you can do the same thing with a home remedy.....
Makes perfect sense now!

Thank You!
Screenshot_20231125-163333_Samsung Internet.jpg

It does seem all three ingredients have antimicrobial/anti-fungal qualities. Perhaps anyone of the three would work on their own. The labelling does not give percentages except for citric acid. 0.05%. That would be lowering the ph as well. Potasium Sorbate and Yeast being the other ingredients. It sounds like a great product but anything with a picture of a wizard costs 10x as much and is mainly water in my experience. I agree with LB on this one, worth the effort to source the base ingredients and start experimenting on your 'grapes' until you get the right ratios. If somebody on here could do a ph reading on the bottled mix that would save a lot of guess work. @Skunkerbudz

Just try draping your never washed superman sexy time undies over the fan for a few days. Problem solved.
I go full commando brother.... let it all hang loose... let it breathe.

So you will have to send me your next dirty pair in 12 months when your done with them
... with all this verbal diarrhea there will be no worry those undies are soiled, no shit hitting the fan, ammonia yeasty beer smell only you think will do the trick?

ps: also special request for wonderwoman knickers instead of superman undies

high af

here are some shark shocks
these ladies grow huge.
got some male flowers come out of 2 of the ladies, the male flowers were few but threw out a couple small under side of main stems. but not to panic and worry, i picked them bastards off and ladies continue to finish flower.

01-03-2024 -shark e.jpg

01-03-2024 -shark g.jpg

01-03-2024 -shark j.jpg

01-03-2024 -shark o.jpg

01-03-2024 -shark p.jpg

Cheers @easty
they are beauty plants, vigorous growth to large size bushes, nice structure, PHAT colas that ripen quickly,
with a 💩 shit dad with a proven record of first-round doobie KO uppercuts ✊and a wicked widow mum 🕷️ to finish me off, looks like im in for some serious abuse from the shark shock, can't wait !

Back