School me on CBD strains

slabsofdank

2021 COE Winner
I always thought these low to no THC strains were mostly for extracts and ailments. Now with all of the choices available and strains under 1% legal to grow with permit I am interested. But why? Do these offer me anything besides wealth and opportunity? I've smoked strains that were just so so and have not been impressed as a smoker. School me I feel left out.

I always thought these low to no THC strains were mostly for extracts and ailments.

This is still correct.

I've smoked strains that were just so so and have not been impressed as a smoker. School me I feel left out.

This is also still correct. If you want to be impressed with a smoke try something high in THC. No CBD strains will match your U2 strain.
Source: Me, daily CBD user.

CBD is good pain relief for my chronic pain. THC is good for my soul. Doesn't seem to work so well the other way around. Your mileage may differ.

Longball

I've come to the conclusion that they're good for weekend tokers or people that
drink while they smoke and maybe those with anxiety(?) Had me feeling the opposite though, frustrated that I was left craving the effect I had grown accustomed to. Upon first exposure, the onset is immediate, bringing back the warmth to your limbs, instantly relaxing the body. But tolerance builds very quick..

Last edited:
It's my theory that in order to legalize they had to gentrify to be palatable to general public,
and as a parent I completely understand. Every year a whole slew of potential customers turn 18,
and to give them something too strong might be a negative experience.

Those ones are good for when you smoke a lot of high THC and aren't catching a buzz anymore.
Kind of like a cleaner of the receptors, maybe but, I'm not expert.

It's my theory that in order to legalize they had to gentrify to be palatable to general public,
and as a parent I completely understand. Every year a whole slew of potential customers turn 18,
and to give them something too strong might be a negative experience.

Like the near beer.

I always thought these low to no THC strains were mostly for extracts and ailments. Now with all of the choices available and strains under 1% legal to grow with permit I am interested. But why? Do these offer me anything besides wealth and opportunity? I've smoked strains that were just so so and have not been impressed as a smoker. School me I feel left out.
I'll smoke some 1:1 cbdcritical mass whenever its presented. Ill squish that shit into rosin and dab my brains out. and feel better and "normal" meaning I am not having an anxiety attack because I exist. being able to go from "i am having a panic attack because a person is within 30 feet of me" in public to "there are people here" is a wonderful effect.

I'd be restricted to less than 1% thc though.
then you grow the gandhi, or other plants that are low in thc. make extract, and mix them together. I am gonna be pressing as much of my cbd flowers into rosin to mix w/ thc flower rosin. my friend who makes wax does cbd processing as he is a licensed processor. I misunderstood what you were asking. But I love ingesting cbd w/ my thc to feel better.
His friend has the hemp license in our state, and processor friend fucking hates how seedy his friend and all the other hemp producers bud is as it drops the yield massively. so feminized or if you are getting the full on state/federal licensing, the company that makes the triploid seeds, you could participate in the cbd industry. the triploid hemp is sterile. the pollen wont take, and the calyx wont impregnate.

I'll smoke some 1:1 cbdcritical mass whenever its presented. Ill squish that shit into rosin and dab my brains out. and feel better and "normal" meaning I am not having an anxiety attack because I exist. being able to go from "i am having a panic attack because a person is within 30 feet of me" in public to "there are people here" is a wonderful effect.

I've heard that having some fruit/melon with your spliff can dampen the negative side effects some people experience with certain high THC strains.

Well thanks for the information. I'm starting to see some benefits I hadn't thought of. What others are available less than 1%. thc besides the gandhi?
I have no idea. but, likely a few. I will ask my friend what he knows.

I've heard that having some fruit/melon with your spliff can dampen the negative side effects some people experience with certain high THC strains.
the power fo terpenes and flavanoids!!!!!!!!

I was wrong about the 1% thc. It has to be 0.3% or less. o_O But even at that there are dozens and dozens of strains already signed up. Does anyone know if any of these CBD crew genetics? There is a form for submitting new strains to the database with sufficient testing.

Sorry for the double column spacing. Two strains per line alphabetically.

Texas Approved Hemp Varieties
837MC Carmagnola
862MC Carmagnola Selezionata
887MC Carmanecta
Abacus Carmen
Abbie Carolina Dream
Abigail Superfit CBG Ice #9
ACDC CBS-2
ACDC x Cherry Wine CFX-1
Altair CFX-2
Alyssa Chard Cherry
Angie Chardonnay
Anka Chardonnay x Cherry Wine
AnnaLeed Superfit Cherry
Athena Superfit Cherry 308
Auto Cherry BD
Auto Pilot Cherry Blossom
Auto Pilot 1.0 Cherry Blossom x BaOx
Auto Tsunami Cherry Blossom x Cherry Blossom
Auto-Wilhelmiha Cherry Bubblegum
B11 Cherry Chem
B12 Cherry Dwarf
B-20 Cherry Riviera
BaOx Cherry S1
BaOx 2017 Cherry Uno
BaOx 2018 Cherry Wine
BaOx F1 Cherry Wine F1
Baox of Cherries Cherry Wine x AC/DC
BaOx x Cherry Blossom Cherryblossom x BaOx
Beniko Cherryblossom x Cherry Wine
Berry Blossom Cherrywine Cross
Bialobrzeskie CHG
Bleugenius CHY
Blue Haze Citrus
Blue Mammoth CO4
Bluegrass Maze Cobbler x Cherry Wine
Boax Cope 30 Days B
Buanann Crag
Canda CRS-1
Candida CS
CanMa Delores

Deni Hybrid #5
Dream Tonie #5 Hybrid #9
Early Abacu Indiana Velvet
Early Pearly Indoor Angie
Early Remedy JCM
Eletta Campana Jin Ma
Elite Joey
Emerald Nova Judy
Endurance Cross Jutta
Enectarol Katani
ESTA-1 KCC13
F3 KHRD1
F3-3 KHRD100
F3-4 KHRD2
F5 KHRD3
Fall Bloom KHRD4
Fasamo KHRD5
Fedrina 74 KHRD6
Felina 34 Kompolti
Ferimon Kompolti Hibrid TC
Fibranova Kompolti Sargaszaru
Fibriko Laura Secord
Fibrimon 24 Letter of Intent
Fibrimon 56 Lindorea
Finola Lovrin 110
Franklin Low Voltage
Franklin Cross Mahkata
Futura 75 Mandarin Pie
Georgina Martha
Golden Redwood Mary
Goliath Maui’s Cherry 2
Grandi Medicine Mother
GranMa Merlot
Grape Soda Midwest
Han Ma Midwest Jupiter
Hawaiian Haze MN Prairie
Heavenly Peppers Mojave Cherry
Helena Money Maker
Hempress Mountain Mango
Henola MS77
Hercules NBS Hemp Auto
HK05 Northwest
Honey Badger Auto NWG 331
Honolulu Haze Olympus

Orange Juicer Stout Cross
Other Suver Haze
Otto Suzy Q
Otto II Sweet
Otto II Stout Sweetie Pie
Otto II x BaOx T1 (Trump 1)
Otto Sweetened T2 (Trump 2)
Otto unknown The Bull Auto
Otto x FCF The Grail
Oxi The White Whale
Patriot The Wife
Peach Goliath Therapy x Boax
Petera Titan
Picolo Tokyo Joe
Pistal Pete Two Beards L
PR 13 Tygra
Proof of Life UC-RGM
Quida Uniko B
Rajan Unilateral
Rhubarb Pie x Cherry Wine USO 14
Rigel USO 31
RN-13 VC Star
RNA Very Berry Cherry
Santhica 27 Victoria
Screaming Otto Watermelon
Seagull A1 Watermelon x BaOx
Seagull A7 Wife X Tres
Seagull E Wild Bourbon
Seagull F X-59
SGC4E XX
Silesia Yuma Crossbow
Silver Haze Yvonne
Socati T2 Zolotonosha 11
Spectrum Zolotonosha 15
SS Beta ZT-13
Stormy Daniels

I just might become a hemp farmer.

Hello guys, I've worked in the italian Cbd industry for at least 3 big brands and for almost 4 years, I want to share with y'all what I've learned.

For most of the Cbd strains it is very hard to stay under the 0.3% thc limit unless you leave males, there are high chances you gonna get a hot crop, it doesn't matter if pure hemp or cbd cannabis plant. Cbg strains are the key to stay under the 0.3 limit but most of the strains available on the market are lacking in terpenes. To name a few great Cbd Strains with very low Thc: Therapy from Scott, Sweet Pure Cbd, Dinamed Cbd and relative versions (not so easy to find dem now), Candida, Charlottes Angels, Resin seeds have some pearls; in some cases auto versions are available too but you may find the Thc raising up a bit. Most of commercial and non commercial seedbanks have their cbd section these days, some stable, some absolutely not.

You see these beautiful Cbd flowers under 0.2%Thc all over around Europe yeah? Truth is the whole cannabinoid profile has been lowered chemically (see "washed to 0.2"), its a pratice coming out of the Switzerland Cbd industry in order to sell flowers to the whole Europe. Most of Cbd flowers are sold "Cbd<20%" while the real percentage is from 3% to 9%. Sometimes to regain potency and flavor these buds are sprayed with Cbd isolate and/or terpenes. That is why I prefer to buy oils or vapes over flowers, better chances to have the proper cannabinoid profile reported on the analysis.
Cbd is a very soft and warm effect, same as Thc the terpenes profile will drive the effect into a more relaxed experience (indica) or into a more uplifting experience (sativa), you'll find sativas not so much relaxing as claimed for most of cbd products. During the first period of lockdown here in Italy I run out of classic cannabis and I decided to give it a try, it takes time to appreciate it but since you lock the real effect you may reconsider going back to pure high thc strains. 1:1 seems to be the most preferred ratio from users all over the world

Edit: a good Cbg strain I forgot to mention is Matterhorn Cbg, which reports Thc level at 0,09%

Last edited:
These strains can offer a variety of benefits, including pain relief, reduced anxiety, and improved sleep quality, without the psychoactive effects of THC. Additionally, some people find that low THC strains provide a milder experience that allows them to function throughout the day while still enjoying the benefits of cannabis. If you're looking for relief without the high, you may want to consider trying CBD strains or products, as CBD is known for its therapeutic properties and lack of psychoactive effects. Let me know if you're interested in learning more about the best CBD for relief!

I agree. CBD Critical Mass is a fine herb.
I received it as a freebie.
Very sad I didn't keep a clone of it.
Very special effects. First to finish, picture-perfect, greasy as all get out.
And the smell of victory. Oh la la.

Back