RDWC DIY setup - 3 Critical Sk and 1 La Nina (hoping for trees :) )

Tent b looking mighty sexy đź‘Ť
And down the stretch they come…looks like you’re gonna have a great finish.
Do you have a favorite so far?

Hi skuncle lenny,
thanks bro, they are just about finishing as I type. Another couple of days and it'll be time for harvest o_O I am looking forward to it!

My favourite would be the Critical Skunk in the back left of the room, she is the fattest/chunkiest lady, very kinky too! She had me tying her up last time I called in to see her :ROFLMAO:

There is literally no space or access (and I ain't no fat boy) to work around the back two plants due to the size. I would like to have supported the uppermost branches a little more though they are still supporting the buds, its like they are bowing down ready for harvest.

I had a bit of a leak problem also for a couple of days on one tub (can you guess which?)

Due to the size/weight of the LaNina, she has put so much pressure on the tub walls and caused a weep (so glad for the auto top up, it kept the res where it should be) . My cheap ass tried some budget sealer I already had, what a waste of time! Then I found some magic but expensive stuff, and it worked a treat!

Overall, very happy with how this setup performed for a first time run.

Some pics - My camera died though will get some more just before taking down

full

Back