R.I.P Tom Hill

Hello fellows, im very shocked, i waited the return of Tom Hill since years, i quited following the cannabis forums years ago when Tom Hill disapeared, i talked to him many times at icmag, i have learned many things from him about genetics, he advised many good books about genetics. im very sad to know he's no longer with us, he was one of the best man to me when its about breeding, he seemed to be a very nice man too and respectfull, im shocked.

I know we will all die oneday but since a few years, i saw many important figures quiting us, Howard Marks, i read his book when i was beginning growing, never meet him but i always had a friendly feeling for him. Nevil schoenmaker, The Man, the father of the cannabis seeds "industry", another man dedicated to the breeding and improving of the cannabis plant. and even Franco from GHS, never grew their strains, never planned to and i never liked GHS for many reasons but Franco was a nice man, passionate by his works with cannabis, searching for landraces in Africa.

Im sincerly sad, remember a song Tom Hill posted years ago, i hope Tom Hill work is in the good hands of a dedicated breeder like him, Tom Hill haze, Deep Chunk, X18, Pine Tar Kush and he has an strain from India too.

here is some beautiful Deep Chunk and a lovely song from Joni Mitchell, good bye Tom Hill, see you on the other side.

user63570_pic34496_1236743214.jpguser63570_pic34494_1236743008.jpg

Back